It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA FSE Gotham Shield 2017

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
All speculation aside I find it interesting that the entire body of the Senate is set, now, to meet with the White House for a North Korea meeting falling a day after this drill... Thats a fact, no speculation.

I have a vested stake in seeing this not turn into some kind of false flag, but with the history of false flags falling on the same day as drills this Senate meeting has raised some concerns for me.

Jokes about tin foil non withstanding I've taken the time to reach out to my family and friends on the east coast. I would rather be proven a fool then not give them a heads up about whats going down in their back yards. The outline only specified that two bombs were disarmed... what happens with the other two was a 'successful detonation'. On paper for a drill you can assume it's a simulation. In the real world, when we are posturing for a war with North Korea? I would rather edge on the side of caution and be proven wrong then take any of this seemingly coincidental timing for granted.

I live north of Syracuse by a few miles. I hope that's far enough away for both "detonations."

I am not happy about this at all.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yet another Doomapalooza* has come and gone with nary a peep...I notice few people come back to acknowledged they over reacted. I wonder why that is?

When are people going to stop freaking out every time a drill is announced or carried out?

* (The term "Doomapalooza" used with permission from ATS member tigertatzen)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Better to have informed people of what was going on and have nothing come out of it then to have said nothing and seen people get hurt.

There used to be a time on this site when unusual (or uncommon) information was welcomed, and that talking about the theoreticals and sharing opinions based on information available was acceptable. Doomapalooza or not, people deserve to know what their government is doing.

I'm happy that nothing radical happened. Trained professionals executed a drill in order to train more. Excellent. That's tax money well spent as far as I'm concerned.

Gotham Shield went off without a hitch. Other training drills have a more intriguing history, and I thought this one deserved to be shared. When the next provocative exercise comes around, some one wants information about military weapon systems, internet sh*t, interesting details about our pals in the DPRK, things the DoD does that the general population knows nothing about... whatever the case is...If I am able to share it with the community you can expect me to do so. What comes out of it? Who knows. Take the information and do with it what you think is warranted. If nothing else, enjoy some thought provoking reading.

Would you rather know about it and have nothing happen or not know about it and get blown the f up? It's a rhetorical question, don't bother answering.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Information about drills like this are important and welcome. What I find amusing is that some members here (SOME, not all) that consistently overreact whenever exercises comes up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join