It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA FSE Gotham Shield 2017

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Forgive me, here I thought this was a "conspiracy site".... In the original thread I explained they were speculating. I did research it and found that there was indeed such an exercise that would end in May and presented evidence for it.

I guess the website can't have any "conspiracies anymore".
edit on 20-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Oh and btw chump, fema doesn't do these DCRF exercises every year...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Please go ahead and show evidence that DCRF exercises are done "all the time, tens of thousands a year"...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Please go ahead and show evidence that DCRF exercises are done "all the time, tens of thousands a year"...

Please show evidence that the claim was made that DCRF exercises are done "all the time, tens of thousands a year"...

Maybe you could spend less time rushing to call names and build strawman arguments to attack, and more time comprehending what's actually said instead

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The martial law fear is still there I imagine, just among different constituents.

Yes, there are all sorts of drills and simulation as well as training for both that happen every day. I'm curious as to the scale and breadth of this particular one. It spans multiple agencies and cities on the eastern seaboard.

More than likely nothing but as stated above, worth raising an eyebrow. Not to mention the link shared reflects the commonality between the drill and the live coincidental event.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's certainly worth keeping an eye on, though I'll be paying attention to it just to see how it goes rather than necessarily because I've got one foot in my bunker already.

FWIW, FEMA is on a two year cycle with big national level exercises.

The NEP consists of a two-year, progressive cycle of select exercises across the homeland security enterprise anchored to a common set of strategic objectives—called Principals’ Objectives—that culminates in a biennial National Level Exercise.

FEMA's National Exercise Program

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

On a funnier note, (that's kind of related to FEMA drills) FEMA and the CDC have plans and have spent several millions of dollars researching what it takes to prepare for a zombie apocalypse.

FEMA zombies

Transcript of a 2012 FEMA webinarFEMA Zombie Disaster Preparedness

CDC Zombie Preparedness PDF

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Oh and btw chump, fema doesn't do these DCRF exercises every year...

FEMA is in command of DCRF exercises.

DHS being the overall authority.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Please show evidence that the claim was made that DCRF exercises are done "all the time, tens of thousands a year"...

Maybe you could spend less time rushing to call names and build strawman arguments to attack, and more time comprehending what's actually said instead

originally posted by: Chadwickus

How many drills do you think occur, across the US each day? It would be hundreds. Every. day.

That would be tens of thousands a year.

What were you saying?...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
A Gotham drill without the Batman?

They missed the boat on this one.

Also, it's a drill. it's always a drill, till it isn't.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Bad thing about a "conspiracy forum-is everything is a conspiracy" to some...So whats the point with your "disclosure"? You'd rather none of us 1st Responders train? Prepare? Work out scenarios?

Ive got a 24 hr training this weekend myself..and in fact instruct in CPR, AED, Search and Rescue and Medical Triage. We train all the time....all the time...and yes large scale as well.

Is it being suggested...we just forget you, your families and cities? To use its what we need to you. And what is it to you? Fear?

MS, EMT/Emergency Response Team, 1st Responder
FEMA/Department of Homeland Security
FEMA Region 2 South
Wayne County, MI

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

are the tunnels/fallout shelters under walmarts again.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Chadwickus

How many drills do you think occur, across the US each day? It would be hundreds. Every. day.

That would be tens of thousands a year.

What were you saying?...

I said show where the claim was made that DCMF drills happen thousands of times a year.

Thank you for proving it was never said, and that you're simply attacking a strawman of your own creation. Good job.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I can't speak for the person you're responding to, but I don't think anyone is thinking that. Of course training and preparation is important and crucial.

What is noticeable is the time and scope that this particular event speaks to.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

How many FEMA drills have coincided with a false flag?

And like I said, they've done a nuke one before.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Your HOAX thread you mean?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Where did I say FEMA drills?

Dealing with freakin geniuses here.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Well that's a loaded question now innit?

Perhaps we should ask how many DHS drills coincided with actual events that mirrored the "drill." I posted two links on the previous page.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not proclaiming anything except that it has happened before and that it is worth keeping an eye on. Nothing more.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I grabbed these screen shots from the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade a few years ago, one of my first threads on ATS.

It didn't gain a lot of traction, but it freaked me out, since the imagery was so graphic.

I know it seems a little off-topic, but as weird mass programming....it is on-topic.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

I hope they do a very thorough examination of the waters off the eastern coast. With NK making all of their threats it would be a perfect time for them to strike. Even if they don't have launch capabilities yet they can still run a sub ashore and detonate. If I were in charge I would look for something like this.

Ya know, had a dream about a false flag emp due to a submarine that was decomissioned and or ported at a port city. In the dream, it was called the Bremo.

Turns out theres a us attack sub called the uss Bremerton...

en.m.wikipedia.org...(SSN-698)

Whats more? Its the longest serving sub and scheduled for decomission this year. Wtf.
edit on 20-4-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join