It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds to Conduct "Operation Gotham Shield" Simulating 10kt Nuke Detonation over NYC/NJ Next Mon. &

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
... Except that this is a conspiracy site! I would posit that marking something such as this as hoax could garner MORE attention. I know I always look harder when a cop etc tell me the ol classic line: move along, nothing to see here!
edit on Thu Apr 20 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Since it is not the first time they have had this drill, it is not a hoax.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is happening to often.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

The military usually announces these things.
Months in advance.
Takes lots of municipal planning, law enforcement , civic volunteers. Information is easily found.
If there is no announcements from the military or from the states of New York and New Jersey then this is not real.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's real. There was announcements from JTFCS NORTHCOM (Joint Task Force Civil Support). I provided the link.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
a reply to: AnonyMason

The rules are the rules.

Start a new thread that omits the superstation95 source. Use only links to official government sources. If that stays up, then there is no conspiracy to keep it off ATS.

That sounds pretty dumb. If the story is factual, then it should not matter what the source is (unless the source manipulates the story or adds too much of an editorial to the story). Hell, the source in the OP even states it's own sources (some of which are government sources, just like you specified).
It seems to me that the moderators decided to not actually research the subject thoroughly. Perhaps they should change their criteria for what makes something a hoax.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Please discuss the topic in this thread, created with legit sources only.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join