It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly Out at Fox

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks
a reply to: theantediluvian

Get ready for a mass exodus of viewers from Fox.

The second O'Reilly is broadcasting from somewhere else, the exodus will take on biblical proportions.

Are you saying that right-wing media consumers don't believe that O'Reilly has done the things he's been accused of or that they don't care?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Aww darn what a shame, maybe his buddy & fellow sexual abuser Resident Trump can make him a Generalissimo to continue the sacred cause to protect against the War on Christmas.

K~

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: waftist
Promotion for Hannity now?

Bill will just retire and write more books. I have a feeling Bill will grow regretful in his final years, realizing that he used his power to do more harm than good in life.

I hope they make Chris Wallace the lead person now.

Sounds like a promotion for Carlson actually.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: thesaneone

By my count this is 2. How many have you counted?

Clinton, Cosby and now O'Reilly..

Maybe he can join the Bill Clinton's gentlemen's club started by the first two bills..

edit on 19-4-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

It's funny Liberals think this is a win for them.

I think it's a win for America humanity. Not so much for liberals in particular. They'll bump up Trump-loving Tucker Carlson and insert somebody with similar right-wing ideological leanings at the bottom of the lineup. It's not like we're seeing Fox News moving toward the center.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Hazardous1408
There's a special place in Hell for people who have worked in right wing media.

A special place in Hell? You mean they are putting Bill in the same place where all the women who did not vote for Hillary are going?

Sounds like Heaven for Bill.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Age 67
New worth of about $70 million
Big contract buyout coming

We should all have such problems...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
I liked the guy until he sold out and lied to the world about JFK. I would rather watch that little Lahren blonde anytime.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I think it's a win for America humanity

How the hell is that when Oreilly haters don't hold Bill Clinton to the same standards.

What's the point of this thread other that crying about a guy they never watched.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I think it's a win for America humanity

How the hell is that when Oreilly haters don't hold Bill Clinton to the same standards.

What's the point of this thread other that crying about a guy they never watched.

Without double standards, the left would have no standards.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
America can rest easy as an evil, an ancient evil, has left the lands of brave men and women. The only wish that is carried into the winds is that we somehow survive the change that is coming.

Tis is 2012 all over again. We will survive this and come through it stronger and better.
Sure, some lives will be lost, estimates say that at least a third of the population will fall before the sun will shine again.

But it will shine. We will survive this because a television personality will have been vanquished.

Historians will look back and write sagas, songs will be written as to what we were all doing on this day, April 19th, in the year 2017.

This may be my last post, as the news has freed me and devastated me at the same time.

I leave this final note as a legacy to those who kneel before such evil creatures as Bill O'Reilly. He has brought us to ruin, but with him gone, a hope for survival of the entire human species now has a chance.

God bless all of you.

I hope you all survive.

Goodbye.
edit on 19-4-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yeah baby! The dems will regret this ever happening because...

TUCKER CARLSON

thehill.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
First Megyn Kelly drops into obscurity and now O'Reilly.

So much winning!

Kelly turned down A HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS!

100 million!

She deserves obscurity.

But a deepening toxicity between Kelly and O’Reilly, Kelly’s former lead-in on Fox News, was among the many reasons Kelly decided to forgo a $100 million offer from 21st Century Foxto stay at the network and instead left for a deal with NBC News.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

That kind of $$ I'd put up with anything.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Nice going lefty Libs. Now the best news host on tv can't even do locker room talk when he's not on the air. How hypocritical. Typical.

Expesially when you consider how King Obama was always sexually harassing all of his interns he seriously deserves to be impeached but no instead they pick on a celebrity how typical of the lefty media I wish they'd send a submarine to Berkeley after painting a big x on the map and teach all those lefty Libs in the granola state a lesson about hypocrisy because I have had enough to be completely honest California shouldn't even be in are state so if they want to be hypocrites and succeed from the rest of us who cares I sure don't because bill o Reilly was the only good thing about television now what are we all supposed to do I am tired of lefty Libs always crying foul and sexual harassment because sexual harassment didn't used to exist not until king Obama and his hypocrisy in the White House wich he didn't even deserve because he was born in Kenya.

Nice going Libs now u can't even look at a woman without being accused of looking at her!!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is blatantly unfair to Bill O'Reilly. C'mon, America has officially endorsed pussy grabbing, why the heck are we going after Bill? If women didn't want to be groped/catcalled/etc they shouldn't be attractive or have female sex organs. Really the only right thing to do is for trump to executive order O'reilly's accusers into gitmo.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It isnt april 20 yet. Perhaps i am sleepy and seeing wrong.byyeee.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Good riddance, Fox is cleaning out the pretend conservatives (Kelly) and the old guard Neo-cons. The New Right is taking over the media.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

He deserved it. Creepy.

After the 1st settlement, he might have thought 'she was too sensitive'. After the second, he probably thought, 'those b*tches'. After the third, he probably thought, 'They are out to get me and my money."

By the forth, he should have realized something was wrong with him. But he didn't. FOX knew and and they didn't move then.

He is a serial abuser and his employers let him continue on knowing it was a mental problem that would continue.

Fox news has had this environment. Hopefully there will be a big enough lawsuit to kill it soon.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Good riddance, Fox is cleaning out the pretend conservatives (Kelly) and the old guard Neo-cons. The New Right is taking over the media.

God help us if the alt right take over media.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Please remember the main reason he’s gone is that advertisers have deserted him.

O'Reilly was making 100 million a year for Fox in add revenue! That had dried up to almost nothing

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join