It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The flat earth conspiracy

page: 159
<< 156  157  158   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Your claim was that metal cannot induce a magnetic field, not that only electricity can create one. The links I posted say otherwise. Moving the goalposts when you're shown that it can do that isn't a good look. The sun has a magnetic field. The sun is not made of metal.

The Earth's magnetic field is generated to by the spin of the inner core. That spin, and the convection currents within the core, generates electricity, which generates a magnetic field.

The sun interacts with that field, but does not cause it. If interaction with some all pervasive electricity created a magnetic field, all objects would have one. They do not.

www.apexmagnets.com...

web.ua.es...#:~:text=Field%20characteristics,-The%20strength%20of&text=The%20Earth's%20magnetic%20fiel d%20is,spins%20within%20iron%20become%20randomized.

cosmosmagazine.com...

www.usgs.gov...

www.usgs.gov...

manoa.hawaii.edu...

If our magnetic field is created by interaction with a solar-generated electrical field, why does our magnetic field reverse polarity? What causes polar wandering in your theory?

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I think you will have a hard time disproving James Clerk Maxwell theory of electromagnetism
given he laid the foundations to electrical engineering and the reason you are using a computer today
to talk about flat earth on the internet

well better yet the 4 laws of electro dynamics

Gauss Law
Gauss law for magnetism
Faradays Law
and Ampère-Maxwell law

Maxwells equations

I am not great at the maths myself , so you may have a better time than I.

edit on 27-3-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 156  157  158   >>

join