It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian – or a North Korean – submarine spotted off the coast of California?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DocScurlock1774

I've based it on my visits and the experiences of relatives who lived there and took a massive financial hit to get out of the state. Cheap cleaning women and Gardeners do not make a state great.

edit on 20-4-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

if thats all you choose to see you are lost.

ever hike the sierra Nevada's?

ever drink Napa wine?

ever winter in Tahoe?

ever explore the red woods?

ever hit the beach?

no you just see cheap gardeners and house maids.

see what I mean.....your sheltered!

ive never had a maid or Gardner by the way.
your family must be rich
edit on 20-4-2017 by DocScurlock1774 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2017 by DocScurlock1774 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Enjoy the good things about the state you live in while they are still there to be enjoyed. I hope being a sanctuary state leaves you something to love.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Invasion?? What are you smoking? Exactly how would they transport and provision this 'invading' army? Any NK invading army would march 1 mile into California, stop and look around, and make a bee-line to the nearest In-and-Out.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

like i said i thought we were speaking in what if situations.

if California is invaded it would be our own federal government more likely

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
From the cold war on, every foreign submarine detected in the vicinity of US coastal waters is on the big board. They are continuously monitored for classification, speed, direction, depth and frequency anomalies. If they are lost, they are quickly re-acquired, even if it takes an active search.

Even today, the gauntlet is not perfect, but it is conducted very seriously and with some very advanced equipment. Billions of dollars are spent on developing signature analysis "fingerprints" of virtually every submarine that we know exists today and it is an ongoing process that will be in place as long as there are submarines.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
UK's clownish watchdogs continue calling for the scrapping of Trident nuclear weapons program but the UK defense ministry keep building it''s 4 planned Dreadnought-class subs.
Response is the build of 5th gen. nuclear subs to outclass anything the British will be able to field in the next 30-40 years.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

That is a Buch of bull.

Neither the US or NATO have full controll over where the Russians have their subs, unles the Russians have announsed it to us.

Damn, the incidents in Sweeden and along the coast of Norways should be a damn reminder for us all. finding and ID'ing a russian sub is no walk in the park.

God damn propaganda fool. You make it look like we are a lot more Advanced than we are.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

No one said anything about controlling anything. As for tracking, getting past the SOSUS net has always been damn near impossible. That's the point of the net.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The coast of californis is heavily patrolled by attack subs. Ive been on the ferry to catalina island just 26 miles off the beaches of los angeles and watched a 688 class attack sub (los angeles class) surface within a quarter mile of us.

Any foreign sub near the california coast line is not only detected by sosus and other things we have but actively stalked by hunter killer subs and other things we have down there. Its very very unlikely any foreign submarine can even approach without the us navy knowing about it. The us navy is out there guarding and patrolling always and far outmatch any chinese korean or russian sub out there period.
edit on 25-7-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join