It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Comey Relied On Discredited Dossier To Obtain FISA Warrant On Trump Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Ummm...which is exactly what the OP title...the article and the OP...stated...

They all clearly stated that the dossier in question was relied upon...NOT that it was the only piece of evidence relied upon...
Obviously a distinct difference there...

So the OP and the rest of us thank you for stating precisely what was stated in the OP the OP title and the article...

Kudo's

YouSir

Yea that was what they meant to portray....

Thank god they didn't headline it "the dossier is just one of many pieces of evidence that led to a fisa warrant.. doesn't sound nearly as questionable does it....

They know what they are doing.. it's called propaganda..

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Carter Page's civil lawsuit?

He's sueing who?

Bet it never happens.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Superb deductive reasoning.

NOT...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The entire "Christopher Steele" character is fabricated.

That's why nothing can be proven.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sorry foxy. You are completely and utterly WRONG. That's ok you 're used to that right?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

So obtaining any fake documentation isn't really necessary? Is that what you're saying?
I mean they'd warrant a sandwich according to your reasoning. No need to influence them. It's as simple as making the request. No evidence needed.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sorry foxy. You are completely and utterly WRONG. That's ok you 're used to that right?

Yea he is a real person, I've seen pictures for sure, but I think an interview as well. I remember hearing he had gone into hiding I think.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So obtaining any fake documentation isn't really necessary? Is that what you're saying?
I mean they'd warrant a sandwich according to your reasoning. No need to influence them. It's as simple as making the request. No evidence needed.

To be fair I really don't doubt that claim...

Look at the regular justice system..

They can arrest you or pull you over, exc for any reason they want, and indictments are givin out like candy unless your a cop involved in a shady shooting..

Hypothetically somthing this high profile they would want to get right, because people might actually check, but for your average joe Muslim they want to surveil??
I don't doubt at all it is a rubber stamp.

Guarantee trump won't be making any changes either since now he is dropping bombs

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Yea he is a real person, I've seen pictures for sure, but I think an interview as well. I remember hearing he had gone into hiding I think.
I saw a movie with super man in it. Is he real?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The closest you can come to that is that some parts are unverified. (And that is changing all the time)

Oh really?
What parts are "unverified",
everything between the first and last sentence?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Superb deductive reasoning.

NOT...

Send a high-up government official to wave something they call "evidence", while saying it's a matter of "national security" (wink wink), before a friendly liberal judge...and you're good to go.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

The dossier, which BuzzFeed published in January, remains largely unsubstantiated. CNN reported in February, however, that multiple unnamed U.S. intelligence sources had corroborated some communications detailed in the document. On Tuesday, CNN reported that unnamed officials familiar with the process of obtaining a FISA warrant said that the FBI would only include information from the dossier in its application after corroborating that data through its own investigation.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

So much for your "discredited" claim.

I hope every one of these disgusting greedy traitorous sons of diseased whores die in prison.

K~

Some communications were picked up to use along with a fabricated story. Even the fabricator would know and need some dots to start.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Copy cat.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

And how is that different t from my post? You're still saying no evidence is needed. So why bother faking evidence when tee hee none is needed.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

He did go into hiding. He reappeared last month and gave a tv interview to prove it really was him. Those who know him vouched that it was . He emerged just as the public hearings into the Russian hacking began and were subsequently halted last month. I don't know if he is on a witness list or not. Adam Schiff has said he will go to the UK to interview him if necessary.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Oh... I was being sarcastic. I don't believe that. Basically I was saying why bother faking a dossier to get a FISA warrant if it's so easy to just get one.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Guess you got some work ahead of you. Or you don't really care for the answer. No skin off my nose.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Reply to OP:

The dossier was not discredited. Please do try to keep up.

edit on 4/19/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Reply to OP:

The dossier was not discredited. Please do try to keep up.

The dossier was never proven real either.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...which is exactly what the OP title...the article and the OP...stated...

They all clearly stated that the dossier in question was relied upon...NOT that it was the only piece of evidence relied upon...
Obviously a distinct difference there...

So the OP and the rest of us thank you for stating precisely what was stated in the OP the OP title and the article...

Kudo's

YouSir

Yea that was the conclusion Anyone had when reading the title...
This story is BAD FOR TRUMP!!

It shows that their were multiple sources from multiple national intelligence agencies all reporting that trump was making a deal with putin..

The headline is clearly meant to portray that the all evidence that led to the fisa warrent was unreliable or that the dossier was the only evidence and it was unreliable.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join