It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Very young now human souls tend to lean toward the animal side unlike old souls.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778

And somehow wrote john 3:16 on his forehead

To be fair all he needed to do that was a pen/marker and a mirror.

Charles Manson managed to carve a swastika into his forehead, I'm sure writing "John 3:16" wouldn't be that difficult.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: intrptr

Former NFL star Aaron Hernandez, who was serving a life sentence for a 2013 murder and was acquitted last week in a 2012 double slaying, has committed suicide in prison.

The above is from the link in the OP. He wasn't going home. Although he was acquitted this time, they got him last time. I think his lawyers said they were going to appeal that one but I think they had him ten ways to Sunday...

Well of course I believe the official story. My suggestion still stands. Theres about five people that know how he died. In any case, the cover story would of course have to be suicide to escape answering to liability. He was celebrity, a target.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily
Killing someone seems like hell to... the guilt would be unbearable.

In all honesty, the guy was a piece of dung his entire life. And the murder he went to prison for wasn't likely his first, if you look into the entire thing. It's just the first one he got caught at.

But yes, unless you're a psychopath or totally numb, killing someone sort of derails you emotionally, especially the first time. Or so I hear.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
one of youse ATS'ers is a Subject-Matter-Expert on the meaning of certain Tattoos...

find a list or a photo of the INK that Hernandez had on different parts of his body...

I don't recall a tear-drop at the corner of his eye ~ signifying a murder committed ~

I fear that he was very involved with gang membership in his earlier life which allowed him to pursue a football career as he grew older... he owed an unpayable debt and allegiance to that gang and I guess 'They' collected...
by either a honor suicide or a prison allowed hit under a corrupted lock-up...we may never unfold the facts

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

There are a couple of things that stand out to me about the official suicide story...

1) I would like to know if the bible verse was written forward or backward and whether or not he had access to a mirror. Also, I would think that perhaps the handwriting could be evaluated and matched to Hernandez.

2) I typed "Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center cell door photo" into the yahoo search engine and pulled up this story, at the top of which there is a photo of a cell at the same facility in which he killed himself. Now, I don't know if all of the doors are the same in the entire prison, but the door in the photo opens outward, not into the room. So, a door that opens outwardly from the room cannot be barricaded from the inside. Also, it would make sense in a detention facility for the doors to open outwardly, in order to prevent just this type of scenario (barricading themselves into the room).

I really think the timing is off. He just won an acquittal and was planning to appeal his prior conviction. Sure, the appeal was going to be a super long shot, but Baez might have even managed to pull it off. After all, he got Casey Anthony off when everyone thought her conviction was a slam-dunk sure thing, too...

edit on 20-4-2017 by DustbowlDebutante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You can't just put someone in segregation because they are "high profile". He was found dead in a single cell at 3am, no other inmate had access to his cell especially after lock in. The cell doors there are electronic and have to be opened by an officer. He was also known to be a member of the Bloods. Idk why he took his own life but he did, i'm sure this isn't the first time someone who has never had suicidal tendencies before has taken there life. Does someone have to leave a note for it to be a real suicide?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Interesting theory I saw. Since his appeal was in process when he died, his record will be cleared and his conviction erased. That means he wasn't in breach of contract with the Patriots after all, and they owe his daughter the rest of the money due to him.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

The doors don't open outwards, they slide on a track system. It is very easy for the person inside the cell to manipulate the track by stuffing objects into the top of the door that get stuck when trying to either open the door manually or electronically making it highly difficult for the door to open. All one has to do is jam a jacket, piece of clothes, bedding material, ETC into it and it wont open. He did in fact have access to a mirror in his cell and all the doors at that facility are the same.
edit on 20-4-2017 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I too have had a number of concussions. One injury that has actually left a dent....an actual dent, in my skull. It's pretty crazy. Happened almost 30 years ago. Fast-forward to now and my memory, short term is pretty awful. My boys laugh about it, my wife, not so much. I also don't create long term memories very well either. Only portions of them, its very strange. It's not debilitating or anything, I just make notes, a lot. I think I'm gonna have my brain scanned when the day comes, hopefully won't be for some time. And on that topic, I believe the authorities, and the family have released his brain to be studied, as have many former NFL players who have died waaaay to young.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ValleyofAshes

Hi ValleyofAshes!

My daughter has memory issues also. She started eventually having 'absence seizures' for a few seconds and wasn't even aware of them until they happened around other people. She had all the tests but nothing showed up indicating Epilepsy.
Eventually they became worse and she recently underwent a 4-hour scan that DID prove Epilepsy so she is now a "patient/guinea pig" trying different meds (having side effects) to find the one she can stick with.

I wish you much luck and only want to warn you that initial testing can be inconclusive. If you start having other symptoms please persevere in finding a doctor who will test extensively.

Regarding Aaron Hernandez, it sounds like he committed suicide so that his daughter could receive the money. I'm sure the families of the victim(s) are horrified, but as a father perhaps his final intention was somewhat altruistic.
jacy

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75>>>> What I thought was really odd... was MSNBC saying that his tattooing the bible verse John 3:16 was strange and possibly a sign he was murdered and didn't commit suicide. That they would say that shows just how out of touch they are with mainstream thinking and religion. He was no doubt greatly troubled and wanted reassurance that God would forgive him of his sins, even ones of murder. And how could he NOT think suicide was a way out? His life before was one of wealth and fame and high living and excess. Then he's in prison with nothing and completely controlled 24/7. I think he made a rational choice and I hope God finds mercy on him IF he's truly repentant. I make no excuses for him, he was a thug and that whole team is a tainted organization that karma is going to deal with harshly.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

So "mainstream thinking and (Christian of course) religious belief" now considers suicide to be a rational solution to problems and that karma guides our actions?

Thanks. I needed a good belly-laugh this morning.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: caf1550

You can't just put someone in segregation because they are "high profile".

Yes they do. See Manson, Sirhaan Sirhan, etc.

They are segregated for that specific reason.

The prison may be afraid of liability if they are found to be lacking so fake a suicide.

Its just my opi anyway... so meh

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hey jacy....
If ya don't mind sharing, where on your daughters head, has she primarily been injured when sustaining her concussions? My point of contact, the one that dented me, was just in front of where the soft spot on a newborn would be. Jumped down a flight of stairs and caught the ceiling overhang...it was brutal. I was 10, first boy/girl party. Good times! At any rate, I'd be interested to know. Thanks for the insight, so far my only side effects are memory related. I hope for the best with your daughter.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
He is rotting by now.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I've seen reported that since he committed suicide, his heirs will receive the ~12M bonus from the Patriots.

If so, it suggests he made one good deed before taking his life. Now his former fiancee and daughter will be financially set for life.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ValleyofAshes

Hi,
I will respond in private message so as not to derail the thread.
jacy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join