It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Look at his personality.

Does he seem like the type to take his own life ?

The very personality that caused him to thrill kill.

Seems to be the same gene that precludes suicide.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
ZERO F'S GIVEN

My sentiments ... exactly.

I saw all the whining and sniveling on some other "news" site today. I'm reading the comments wondering why they're lamenting this guy's death and not that of his friggin' victim's.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Cause celebre? Cult of personality?

Meh. I don't really care. I have given this some thought. Very little, but some.

If you do the crime, do the time.

Not much of a "thug life" taking the easy way out. He didn't care about his victims' lives, I'm not going to waste time worrying about his death. Drugs, tats, guns, violence, messed up youth... sure, not fun, not being the best you can be and having no remorse?

Well, then, Mr. Hernandez, good riddance.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Good Riddance Scum of the earth.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

You mean you hadn't already?

He made his choices, most of 'em bad, why would he change anything?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Look at his personality.

Steroid use drastically changes personality.

www.espn.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I can't understand how someone who had a multi-million dollar contract and was on top of the world would just throw it all away! You have to wonder if some people are just hard wired to lead a life of crime. Going from a mansion and where money is no option, to a 9x5 cell and a total loss of freedom. Maybe reality finally set-in and he couldn't handle his situation anymore. I know I would probably lose my mind in a 9x5 cell and would most likely take my own life.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Prison gang members are always looking to increases their status by killing someone important. Then they can puff up, saying, I did that football star, don't mess with me.

Most likely, considering he was acquitted, getting out, looking for a fresh start, no note, no apparent suicide behavior...

Prison officials are aware of this prison mentality to increase ones status, what the hell they keep him in general population for?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Look at his personality.

Steroid use drastically changes personality.

www.espn.com...

Good point...

Looked like he did his share of Roids.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Former NFL star Aaron Hernandez, who was serving a life sentence for a 2013 murder and was acquitted last week in a 2012 double slaying, has committed suicide in prison.

The above is from the link in the OP. He wasn't going home. Although he was acquitted this time, they got him last time. I think his lawyers said they were going to appeal that one but I think they had him ten ways to Sunday...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

his bible was open to a certain bible verse..he wrote the verse number in red marker on his head " john 3"16 and smoked synthetic marijuana before he killed himself

here is the verse 'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.' He also left a bible in his cell on to that verse

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Something seems fishy. He just won his trial and was in the process of an appeal and hid lawyer said there's a good chance he would get a retrial and could win it

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I heard today that in the state of MA you are considered an innocent man in the event you die during an appeal process. Since he was acquitted of this double murder the motion of appeals had been set for the first trial. In the court of law he is now considered innocent of that first crime he was convicted of. That means the civil suit against him becomes very difficult for Odin Lloyds family to collect any money he had.

His suicide makes more sense after hearing this. His money now can go into a fund for his daughter.

I should also note that Lloyds family can still go thru the court process to find him criminally liable however all evidence from the first trial can not be used.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778
Something seems fishy. He just won his trial and was in the process of an appeal and hid lawyer said there's a good chance he would get a retrial and could win it

Yup.

My guess is this is connected to the gangs. Could have been gang raped. Could have been told to murder a rival or else it's him next. Could have been told your wife now has to smuggle drugs into prison or we'll go after you family/children. That sort of a thing is common in the big house.
edit on 19-4-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Meh, I can't imagine life in prison. If you know there's no reasonable expectation to ever get out again, then you're sort of reduced to either escape, living with it, or calling it quits.

I've got a couple of friends in the same boat, they'll never see the outside. They keep going. I am not sure I could do it.

Not that I ever plan to be in this position, but in another reality if I were then I am a stubborn bugger and would spend a while trying to find a way to escape. But yeah, failing that if I was facing life with no parole I'd probably top myself too.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778

I am failing to see anything "fishy" about it. The articles I've read state that his door was barricaded from the inside. Only he could have done that.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

It wasnt barricaded there was objects that made it seem like he tried to, all of which could have been planted there to give the appearance of it. Guards could have been involved, no one actually knows. His trial success and comments from his lawyer make it seem highly unlikely he would kill himself when there was a decent chance his original conviction could be overturned during a retrial. Had he been convicted of the double murder I wouldn't think twice about him killing himself but considering the current state of things it makes very little sense at this time. He was a gang member and gangs have power in some jails so it's very possible somethi ng else happened here.
edit on 20-4-2017 by andrew778 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

How could someone else have planted them there when they are on the other side of a closed door? In order to plant them there they would have to be inside the room, barricade the door then somehow get past the barricade without disturbing it. It doesn't make any sense.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

The door wasn't actually baricaded shut. It was a fail of an attempt. Could have been staged after the fact. It's also not hard to move objects behind a door before slipping out of it so when it's opened it pushes the objects back. I also just read he had red marks on his wrists and feet. And somehow wrote john 3:16 on his forehead

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I would have killed myself too...

Prison seems like hell...

Killing someone seems like hell to... the guilt would be unbearable.

To top it off... going to prison while you had a chance at a $40 million dollar a year contract playing a stupid sport? Yeah, I would hang myself to for being #ty at life.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join