It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NK Drops Nuke on US City WW3 Simulation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
North Korea drops nuclear bomb on US city in chilling WW3 simulation released by Kim Jong-un

A nuclear bomb strikes an American city, sending a huge fiery mushroom cloud soaring into the sky in a chilling World War 3 simulation aired in North Korea.
The worrying propaganda video was released as tensions continued to rise between Kim Jong-un's secretive country and the US.
The despot used the 'Day of the Sun' festival - marking the birthday of his late grandfather and tha nation's founder, Kim Il-Sung, to show off the strength of the North Korean army.
www.msn.com... &ocid=spartandhp

Kids shouldn`t play with match's and gasoline or continually threaten people with annihilation.

I can`t see this ending well for NK and I`m a bit worried for South Korea in all of this.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
They can do sims.. we'll just do the real thing--if they act up. Kim is nuts..

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pharyax
They can do sims.. we'll just do the real thing--if they act up. Kim is nuts..

They have been acting up for over 50 years. Stop swallowing everything the news agencys feed you.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

did you really just post " WWIII teh opera " ?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
"Springtime for Kim Jon-Il and North Korea..." to the music, of course. Ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

I dunno, if it were up to me, I`m not sure if I`d want to take the chance and wait until he reach`s his goal in the ability to strike America.

Its not a peaceful message he`s sending to America/ns

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

did you really just post " WWIII teh opera " ?

looks like it and sounds like it, so umm yes.

Pretty weird huh?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Well this is dangerous they only have one city the rest of the country is dirt farmers. so retaliation isnt really that effective. Dangerous when you have someone that doesnt have anything to lose.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Some nice trumpet playing there. The whole orchestra was incredibly tight over all. A bit of a crappy ending though. I felt it would have worked better with three Hemidemisemiquaver rest periods than 3 Breve rest periods...The composer has probably been fed to the dogs.

ps, Lead vocalist was more Pol Pot than Paul Potts.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This is why its imperative that North Korea can not be allowed to continue there nuclear programme.

With nuclear weapons comes responsibility and North Korea show though these actions they can not be trusted.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
This is why its imperative that North Korea can not be allowed to continue there nuclear programme.

With nuclear weapons comes responsibility and North Korea show though these actions they can not be trusted.

Remind us again of the only nation to ever use nuclear weapons on a civillian population.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Remind us again of the only nation to ever use nuclear weapons on a civillian population.

So? if Japan had nukes at the time, are you saying they wouldn`t have surprised America by attacking them with nukes, as they attacked with Pearl harbor?

They certainly ended the war quicker and began a much better relationship between the two countries.

edit on 19-4-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I thought you were going to say their nuclear program must be stopped or they will keep making musicals. Haha. They do actually sound good.

Im not sure what Kims ratio of crazy:ignorant is, but it adds up to 100% dumbass no matter. I sure am am glad I wasnt born in a communist country. How dismal.
edit on 19-4-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

They certainly ended the war quicker and began a much better relationship between the two countries.

So your reasoning is that a nuclear exchange creates a new & better relationship? Then N Korea and the USA will be friends by that logic

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

World War 3 simulation aired in North Korea.

Calm down its only a propaganda movie

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

So your reasoning is that a nuclear exchange creates a new & better relationship? Then N Korea and the USA will be friends by that logic

No, I didn`t say that, who can say what the relationship would be like if America hits NK?. But if it does happen hopefully its better than what it has been and its better for the people of NK in general and its neighbours.

But after America slapped Japan, it bought about a good relationship, trade or otherwise as its now one of our allies, who is also threatened by NK.

I was only responding to the two nukes used by America argument, To make it clear, I wouldn`t trust NK and its ambitions or with these type of propaganda or population brainwashing in celebrations in the US`s annihilation by their own hands.

edit on 19-4-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Lolz.

Can we drop a bomb on them yet? All this waiting is getting tiring.

Besides, everyone knows their rockets are about as effective as the ACME brand ones Wylie Coyote used to use

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

DPRK has talked about nuking the United States for years. Thats not going to change any time soon, especially now that Captain Manbaby is sitting in the POTUS chair. You can bet that the the US won't do anything so silly as attacking North Korea just because they keep puffing out their chest. Any provocation is going to end up getting Seoul blown off the map and cost the US a lot of troops. It's better to have a little patience and come up with a better plan... If this whole mess turns hot a lot of people in South Korea and a lot of American troops stationed there are going to die. It will also force China, Russia and Iran to get involved... and that creates a future that doesn't look very good for any one on the planet.

Right now there are some serious discussions happening at the highest levels of US military strategic tables. You can bet they are considering a more 'quiet' solution. Sabotage, destabilization, cyberspace ops... there are much better options than just flat out attacking.

Everyone needs to calm down before they get the war the Rght seems to want so badly. It may seem like the right play, and emotions are all running pretty high with the increased tensions and rhetoric. But, if this thing kicks off you can kiss any semblance of a normal future good bye. Gods forbid that a nuclear weapon actually gets detonated. MADD is still a real thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Lolz.

Can we drop a bomb on them yet? All this waiting is getting tiring.

Besides, everyone knows their rockets are about as effective as the ACME brand ones Wylie Coyote used to use

No. Just, no.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

DPRK has talked about nuking the United States for years.

But they`re not YET capable. If NK wants to be a threatening basket case that's up to them, but to continue to reach their goals and be capable of striking America as they so love to say, would be stupid for any US President to look the other way on.

Heck DT even has China on side and knows it should be doing more to rope in NK.

Right now there are some serious discussions happening at the highest levels of US military strategic tables. You can bet they are considering a more 'quiet' solution. Sabotage, destabilization, cyberspace ops... there are much better options than just flat out attacking.

Yep I agree with you, that they are putting all viable options on the table, with the last resort a military strike.

Everyone needs to calm down before they get the war the Rght seems to want so badly.

That's political baiting and just ridiculous slander of your opposite view. As if the left are all peace loving hippies.

It may seem like the right play, and emotions are all running pretty high with the increased tensions and rhetoric. But, if this thing kicks off you can kiss any semblance of a normal future good bye. Gods forbid that a nuclear weapon actually gets detonated. MADD is still a real thing.

WW3 will happen regardless of NK, I think most people know this deep down, the world is a powder keg waiting to go off.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join