It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Marine's message about travel ban goes viral

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I wish these judges would get on a flight and spend a little time with the locals of these countries Trump wants to stop from freely traveling to the US. Maybe then they would have a clue about the reality of the situation. Maybe then we could finally get this under control instead of blocking the solution.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Well, these judges are only trying to uphold the very foundations this country is based on but hey, yeah DC politicians and their wealthy donors are doing all they can chip away and destroy said foundation so why not go all the way?

Make America Great Again!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I've been following Steve Gern's YouTube channel since we was told to leave the Middle East over 2 months ago. Watch his videos. I was in the Middle East as I am sure many others who are on here and the man speaks blunt truth. Actually...he is holding back and could be a lot more graphic about the reality of the situation.

Steve Gern YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com...

His First Video while still overseas:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I wonder if JFK today would be as harshly criticized over his blockade of refugees as Trump had been over his blockage of refugees???

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, these judges are only trying to uphold the very foundations this country is based on

You must be referring to the US Constitution? The US Constitution does not state anywhere that foreigners have the right to travel freely to the United States without proper vetting.

Our vetting processes are lacking. Terrorists understand how to circumvent our obsolete vetting process. Your president Donald J. Trump wants to put a temporary travel ban on a very specific set of people traveling from known terrorist growth countries and you somehow conflate this with it being a violation of "the very foundations this country is based on"?

Prove it.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, these judges are only trying to uphold the very foundations this country is based on but hey, yeah DC politicians and their wealthy donors are doing all they can chip away and destroy said foundation so why not go all the way?

Make America Great Again!

When a religion endangers others and is used to murder innocent bystanders. To get attention for political agendas. You have nothing more than a cult. Freedom of that religion no longer applies.

And whatever so called religion is the problem. That religion should have its privilege taken away. Not the insanity of taking your own rights away instead.

You can practice whatever you like until you become an obvious danger to others around you.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

See im torn here i was in Iraq and not all of them are bad. Yet many you simply couldnt trust because they believed that sharia law will eventual win and be everywhere. I had a friend there that told me eventually anyone who doesnt believe in Islam will be dead. When i asked how he said either people will convert or will be killed. But he attempted to make me feel better by saying its not time. And I think for him he wont believe its the end and will never act on anything thinking its not time. But This also makes it easy to recruit all you have to do is convince them its the end of the world and then the Koran takes over.

Now the other half some of the nicest people i met in Iraq they went out of the way to help others. So if someone tries and does the right thing is it ok to punish them on what they might do? Unfortunately there is no easy answer but i say we can use common sense and weed out the ones that already have shown themselves to be radical.
edit on 4/18/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I like this one

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Ooo so kinda how "christian pilgrims" came over and murdered a millions of people to take over the land??? Give me a break america and religion has been corrupt I'm more afraid of getting shot by some random white kid because he feels like his life is to hard or unfair..
Ever since we flew our own planes into the twin towers to control oil and destabilize the middle east... Long story short they don't effect you man just live your life and let live
I know plenty of middle easterns they're just people with some crazy ones like us

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

See im torn here i was in Iraq and not all of them are bad. Yet many you simply couldnt trust because they believed that sharia law will eventual win and be everywhere. I had a friend there that told me eventually anyone who doesnt believe in Islam will be dead. When i asked how he said either people will convert or will be killed. But he attempted to make me feel better by saying its not time. And I think for him he wont believe its the end and will never act on anything thinking its not time. But This also makes it easy to recruit all you have to do is convince them its the end of the world and then the Koran takes over.

Now the other half some of the nicest people i met in Iraq they went out of the way to help others. So if someone tries and does the right thing is it ok to punish them on what they might do? Unfortunately there is no easy answer but i say we can use common sense and weed out the ones that already have shown themselves to be radical.

Exactly. Their religion is to establish sharia law everywhere and to exterminate anyone who doesn't comply. So it only takes me a millisecond to make up my mind what has to be done. They have to be driven out and contained or destroyed. Their religion has to be erased.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

See im torn here i was in Iraq and not all of them are bad. Yet many you simply couldnt trust because they believed that sharia law will eventual win and be everywhere. I had a friend there that told me eventually anyone who doesnt believe in Islam will be dead. When i asked how he said either people will convert or will be killed. But he attempted to make me feel better saying we are not at the end yet. So even people we consider moderate just think its not time yet.

Were you in Iraq after ISIS went in and started taking over and killing people that did not bow down to them? There is a big difference now in the way many people over there view Americans from what I hear. Our military leaders wanted to go back in and help the people, but Obama said no. Obama then replaced some of these generals who did not agree with him about helping them out. I wonder if the Iraqis know that some of us wanted to go back and help them fight off ISIS? It was after ISIS was there killing people that I think they got more anger against America because we would not come back and help them. There were a lot there that didn't like us to begin with because we killed so many of their people during the war, but we made way more enemies there with Obama's policies. I almost feel that Obama wanted them to hate us.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I hope those judges and all those opposing the travel bans are sued by the families of future victims of these sadistic psychopaths.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
What travel ban?
LOL.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DMAC32

Ooo so kinda how "christian pilgrims" came over and murdered a millions of people

Have any proof?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Too bad we have religious freedom in this country and those stupid so called judges are trying to uphold the stupid so called constitution huh?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I love this one.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Too bad we have religious freedom in this country and those stupid so called judges are trying to uphold the stupid so called constitution huh?

Tell that to David Koresh.

Oh wait...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Aaargh another video with no summary. I cant watch this stuff at work.

Reddit? Facebook? ATS? FFS.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Aaargh another video with no summary. I cant watch this stuff at work.

Reddit? Facebook? ATS? FFS.

If it helps any, I'll give you an idea of what's been said. Steve Gern works security over in Iraq, and he was speaking to some Iraqi's who were upset over the travel ban. He asked them a simple question, if he were to walk around town as an american, would he be welcome?? They immediately told him no. So he then asked what would happen if he were to just walk around in the city. They told him that the locals would take him and kill him. He then puts emphasis on the fact that it's locals that would do this, not isis, not al-quaeda, any militia, etc.....but the local populace. So then he asks them that if their local populace would do that to him, then why would he want them in his country??

I didn't get to watch the entire video, I had to get ready for work, but that was the first half regarding the viral video.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DMAC32

Clearly you don't read a whole lot of statistics. Unless you're white and hanging with a shady bunch, your chances of being shot by white folk are pretty slim...assuming you're not breaking into their house or anything ridiculous like that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join