It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up this morning to clear blue/sunny skies only to see a massive chemtrail being sprayed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So I wake up this morning. Beautiful day here in Ontario, Canada ( a rarity with all the rainy/cloudy days here lately).

Clear blue skies, sun shining.. I look overhead and I kid you not there is a plane ( clearly not a commercial airliner either) literally just covering the sky in a long chemtrail. Now for those of us who know this is not a conspiracy we can see the obvious, feel the effects of the obvious, watch people act out of sorts etc...

My question is for those who genuinely do not believe in chemtrails. I don't say this to antagonize you. I legitimately am curious when you see sights like I just saw this morning.
A. You see the plane is clearly not a commercial airliner.
B. You are watching a long streak of chemtrails being visibly sprayed in front of your eyes with an otherewise clear blue sky to make the contrast that much more evident.
How can you explain this away?

What is the alternative explanation for why this is happening?

The one point those who don't believe in chemtrails do seem to have is that they argue the conspiracy would have to be so enormous and the very people in on it would suffer symptoms too since they are polluting their own skies..

Other then that though, the physical evidence is very overwhelming. I'm just curious to hear explanations..

Cheers ATS

edit on 18-4-2017 by freedom7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7
there have been -if you want to call it that- "chemtrails", as in, chemicals are released in the air. it´s not a secret. but those were special projects and to say this happens on a wide scale for reasons like reflecting sunrays or poisoning the people is far fetched in my eyes.

The problem is in the detail. To poison us, that stuff has to come down. So there should be proof about some of those chemicals in the water. It´s definitly testable, unless you include another conspiracy into this, like saying ever labor that runs test is complicit and removes certain informations from the tests....

Have you gone on flightradar or checked out the tail number at least?
edit on 18-4-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

From Detroit/Windsor area. .hard to tell if it was a chem or con-trail.. .so. ..it may be nothing if it's normal contrails.

Huge spreading trail or trails is suspicious.. .

MS
edit on 18-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: Darn phone

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

And what do the "chemicals" from these chemtrails actually DO? And where do the massive amount of chemicals needed for such a project actually COME FROM? Perhaps a more likely explanation is the contrails formed by the exhaust of jet engine. It's Occam's Razor in action. There's no need for a lame, ill-formed conspiracy theory here. You have never established that there is anything to it.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7
My question is for those who genuinely do not believe in chemtrails. I don't say this to antagonize you. I legitimately am curious when you see sights like I just saw this morning.
B. You are watching a long streak of chemtrails being visibly sprayed in front of your eyes with an otherewise clear blue sky to make the contrast that much more evident.

What is the alternative explanation for why this is happening?

Because I understand how jet exhaust works. Also those "chemtrails" you are seeing are FAR too narrow and persistent to be effective at blanketing the ground in chemicals. Believing that they are full of chemicals is naive. Why don't they ever change color with the different atmospheric makeups? Chemicals in the clouds would change colors.

There is literally no logical reason to believe in chemtrails and any modicum of logic should be able to dismiss them as unrealistic.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7

I'm more curious to know what magnifying device you're using to see the livery (or lack of it) of a plane at 30k+ feet

And also what atmospheric measuring devices you're using to know with 100% certainty the plane is spraying chemicals as opposed to simple contrails ?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

See that's the big theme. Many won't deny that chemicals are being dumped into our skies but the debate seems to be because nobody is tangibly proving what is in these chemicals that inevitably falls into the ground and water and hence our food...

Then that's all there is to it, and it's unwarranted suspicion.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What makes you so certain that this was not a commercial airliner?

What makes you so certain that this was not just a plain old ordinary contrail?

As another poster asked - have you gone on to Flightradar or similar?

I would be interested to know.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

No chemtrail believer has ever offered to fly a plane up to one of those "chemtrails" to test the contents.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

I didn't use any device to look at it , measure anything etc..

I'll be honest it was just a visual take on my part, but this one really stood out. If I had a good camera I would take a photo and post it right now.

For people that say there are all contrails I don't think you're recognizing the obvious discrepancy in width and sheer volume of what's being sprayed..

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Chemtrail v.s contrail

edit on 18-4-2017 by freedom7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How could you?

You can't run interference into someone's flight path. That's illegal and dangerous .

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I've flown a lot in my life. I know many different models of airplanes , my Dad was a pilot.

I can assure you based on the visual appearance, and flight trajectory it was no commercial airliner lol.. Most definitely not

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

How can you interfere with a flight path that the plane has already flown past? Contrails (I'm tired of using the non-word chemtrail) are a byproduct of plane exhaust. So if you are testing an alleged chemtrail then there is no fear of the plane making them hitting you.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
OK, so what was it's visual appearance and what was it about it's flight trajectory that makes you rule out a commercial airliner?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I'm no scientist, but I'm just curious as to how it would even be possible to gather a testing sample in mid air you know?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I'm sure you could engineer and build a collecting container and attach it to the fuselage. I can already picture how one would work. It wouldn't be that complicated really...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Well for one this plane looked significantly smaller then a commercial airliner, and more like a government plane or private plane of some sort.
We get a lot of criss cross type formations with chemtrails here too which means the pilots that are doing the spraying don't fly a conventional route to a nearby airport. It's very easy to spot if you follow it for quite a period of time.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So Freedom7, are you implying the chemical compounds from jet engine exhaust are a mystery? Or that explaining away the 'mystery' is a an exercise in futility?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
if you base that assumption on my post, you need to re-read it.

keep in mind, you don´t want to stall the engine(s) when flying through that contrail due to oxygen lack. A simple replacement of a window with a pipe attatched that runs through the plane and back out at the end. Add a three way-valve to some air baloons, happy collecting

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join