It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok this UFO sighting looks interesting - skies over Arizona

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Those UFO'S are sEkrETing

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
looks like LEO car lights flashing in a reflection off the inside of a windshield...my best guess

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: olddognewtricks

He caught something.

Not sure what that is. But something.

I see the shape on someone's head in the middle of those lights.

Seems like ears on either side.

Windscreen reflection?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
In the timelapse photos you can also see two cyclindrical objects, I suspect airliners, coming in frame at the top middle and top right moving in parallel to the right
edit on 18-4-2017 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Based on the smoke seen around one of the objects, my guess is that they're military flares. Yuma Proving Ground Army Base is located south of this sighting.

I was also going to guess a possible anti-aircraft drone test or something of the sort, although the "flickering" and smoke sure seem to indicate flares.
edit on 18-4-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
In the timelapse photos you can also see two cyclindrical objects, I suspect airliners, coming in frame at the top middle and top right moving in parallel to the right

Here's a brightened version of the scene with stars (dots, because you can also see them on the ground) and no UFOs.

edit on 18-4-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

One of these days I'd like have a well-researched list of the natural and man made phenomena that UFO sightings are most often ascribed to, with detailed descriptions of how each of those actually behave when comparing to a sighting.

That's a fantastic idea for a thread. Maybe you should have a go yourself, I'd definitely get involved in a discussion of such.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
It's definitely interesting especially the vid, i could say UFO as to i don't know what the objects​ are but can't say Alien.

Seriously.... Im so sick of this mentality...Dumb, plain and utter stupid...

So, if you have ruled out Aliens, alien craft or some kind of ET craft.
And you cant put it in any Terrestrial category, what could it POSSIBLY
be?!?!?

UNIDENTYFIED

alas: U.F.O

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks
I dismiss most as hoaxes. This as well is probably just a hoax. But I wanted my fellow ATSrs to chime in.

m.indiatimes.com...

What are your thoughts?
Like i said no they are starting to walk for some reason the next videos that pop up over the next years will show them at eye level.What is the world going to do!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The guy seems pretty honest in his summing up of the events and how they unfolded. He stopped, put his cam on a tripod and sensibly tried some long-exposure pictures. I see no reason to suspect him of pulling a fast one. Also, these lights in the sky were apparently filmed from El Centro, California, about 125 miles away and contain the same light formation from the reverse angle, using a different camera...a Canon 500D...

Facebook Link

The videos are up on Facebook, you will probably need to log-in to view them.

They are strange and for once, we have two sources of the same event from differing viewpoints. I'm not going for flares, temp inversions, reflections or meteors. I am also not saying aliens but I think the lights are very interesting and as of yet, unidentified.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You could go read the linked material.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Based on whistle-blowers coming forward, we have had what would be labeled as an UFO for decades; since around the early 1950s. I also read that the Military allow people to label their craft as ET craft so it keeps the peering eyes off their secret projects.

I think it's not what we normally call an airplane or jet, but I would say it's one of "ours".

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely believe there are ETs in our skies and visiting, but it's rare that what we see belongs to them. The technology the SSP has at this point is over 50 years ahead of what the public knows about.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
is it day time or night time?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta
is it day time or night time?

Night time, watch the 2nd video a few posts up

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

yeaah. it is really worrysome

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It looks like flares in the 2nd video

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey
So, if you have ruled out Aliens, alien craft or some kind of ET craft.
And you cant put it in any Terrestrial category, what could it POSSIBLY
be?!?!?

Well, if you could prove that aliens even exist, we could move it from the perfectly good "don't know" category into "aliens." Although we would still have to establish a connection between the aliens you prove exist and the sighting. Just because there might be aliens, and just because we don't know what something is, doesn't automatically mean it's aliens. That's just logical.

Go ahead.
edit on 19-4-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

I've popped my fair share of flairs in lots of places and I can guarantee you without question those are not flares.

EDIT: I'm not saying they are UFOs....just not flares.
edit on 20-4-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Very difficult to say what it is just from the light configuration. It can be virtually anything "with lights on" because there is nothing else to see.

For instance, there is no way to gauge flight characteristics, because the lights don't move that much. When they seem to dim, there appears to be a flickering type effect before they go out.

I guess it would be interesting to know what is in the area where the lights are seen. Maybe that might give us a clue.

BT

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
It looks like flares in the 2nd video

What perplexes me is the way the lights seem to move parallel to each other, in formation. Is this possible with random flares or would they have to be attached to something such as a nighttime sky diver?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join