It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Without Duality, the positive and the negative, there would be no action, thus no creation!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
So i was trying to think of the girl actress Shirley Temple because i was explaining that i used to watch her in black and white movies when i was a wee boy (in the 80s).... Anyway it was about a month ago, and i kept mistaking her for Shirley Maclaine, which was weird because as soon as i found out her name was Shirley Temple i realised that i didnt really know how Shirley Maclaine was, to which i found out she was an actress of the Black and White era.
This was around the same time when i nearly had an experience of astral projection (or it was a psychological episode of which i have never exp before), anyway i didnt make a connection then

Untill today, i was looking up things about crystal pyramids and the astral plane, because i saw eminem wears a chain with a pyramid pendant inside a circle and was just doing some investigating (as us free thinking CTs do:up

And i came across information from Shirley Maclaine's Books about astral travel, So that perked up my ears a great bit, i had no idea! and she even has a movie out about astral travel, but even more so, when i read a piece from her book, that seemed to answer questions i have been asking myself for a long time and trying to work out, and that is why all the bad in the world, i have felt, for a while that it is part of evolution and it is done to make us stronger and to evolve into higher beings...pretty much the same way it has been happening since we were single celled organisms.

i will type part of the book that "fits" with what was thinking, note to self (it is important not to get stuck on the one path, even if that path fits with all your beliefs)
"The Great Spirit, aware of its own perfection, desired that its children be fulfilled within each other, that as mates of the soul they could bear witness to each other. Thus, they were created in twos and were bound together from the beginning of time and would be bound together throughout eternity. Together they were as brilliant as a thousand suns, each of them a separate illuminating being... children of light... children of the Deity. And the Soul mate children of the Deity were created with polarities within themselves, polarities of positive and negative, yin and yang, not unlike the natural forces that are at work throughout the universe, governing all activity. For without polarity male/female, positive/neagative, light/dark, up/down- there would be no action, no forces set in motion, thus no creation"
books.google.co.uk... Dq0_oOJAQnekIug&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw-qCe2a3TAhWnIcAKHcmSC5sQ6AEIKDAB#v=onepage&q=%22crystal%20pyramid%22%20in%20astral%20plane&f=false
the book looks a good read, and this piece of writing seemed to confirm my train of thoughts at the time.

i would love to know what others think of this, and if they have read this book or any from the collection of works by
Shirley Maclaine regarding the subject matter.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Shirley Maclaine had a funny cameo in the movie Judging Your Life. She's the moderator at the past lives pavilion. She wrote a book Out on Broken Limb or something like that.

Words are not the reality they represent. Our words, yin and yang, only have meaning with opposites in the world of ideas that only exists in our heads. All words, ideas, and stories are some form of delusion. The ultimate truths about reality cannot be represented with words in my opinion. We can be in harmony with nature. But we are not the nature we think we represent.

I have no idea what the Great Spirit is aware of or not aware of. In terms of creation, it can only occur in a birthing canal. So the context in which creation occurs is just as important as the baby. You can use fancy concepts like illuminating being and child of light. But in the end, reality dictates our thoughts. Imagination is not real.

I was fishing on a dock with an eight year old. We were musing about the coming zombie apocalypse. There was a dog barking up the hill and we were saying maybe the the zombie apocalypse is happening right now and that dog is a zombie dog. Upon hearing this the eight year old goes, "Dude, you're freaking me out." At which point I had to explain to him just because we imagine something as true doesn't mean it is true. We started talking about extraterrestrials after that so we would not continue the freak-out the little man.

edit on 18-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
So i was trying to think of the girl actress Shirley Temple because i was explaining that i used to watch her in black and white movies when i was a wee boy (in the 80s).... Anyway it was about a month ago, and i kept mistaking her for Shirley Maclaine, which was weird because as soon as i found out her name was Shirley Temple i realised that i didnt really know how Shirley Maclaine was, to which i found out she was an actress of the Black and White era.
This was around the same time when i nearly had an experience of astral projection (or it was a psychological episode of which i have never exp before), anyway i didnt make a connection then

Untill today, i was looking up things about crystal pyramids and the astral plane, because i saw eminem wears a chain with a pyramid pendant inside a circle and was just doing some investigating (as us free thinking CTs do:up

And i came across information from Shirley Maclaine's Books about astral travel, So that perked up my ears a great bit, i had no idea! and she even has a movie out about astral travel, but even more so, when i read a piece from her book, that seemed to answer questions i have been asking myself for a long time and trying to work out, and that is why all the bad in the world, i have felt, for a while that it is part of evolution and it is done to make us stronger and to evolve into higher beings...pretty much the same way it has been happening since we were single celled organisms.

i will type part of the book that "fits" with what was thinking, note to self (it is important not to get stuck on the one path, even if that path fits with all your beliefs)
"The Great Spirit, aware of its own perfection, desired that its children be fulfilled within each other, that as mates of the soul they could bear witness to each other. Thus, they were created in twos and were bound together from the beginning of time and would be bound together throughout eternity. Together they were as brilliant as a thousand suns, each of them a separate illuminating being... children of light... children of the Deity. And the Soul mate children of the Deity were created with polarities within themselves, polarities of positive and negative, yin and yang, not unlike the natural forces that are at work throughout the universe, governing all activity. For without polarity male/female, positive/neagative, light/dark, up/down- there would be no action, no forces set in motion, thus no creation"
books.google.co.uk... Dq0_oOJAQnekIug&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw-qCe2a3TAhWnIcAKHcmSC5sQ6AEIKDAB#v=onepage&q=%22crystal%20pyramid%22%20in%20astral%20plane&f=false
the book looks a good read, and this piece of writing seemed to confirm my train of thoughts at the time.

i would love to know what others think of this, and if they have read this book or any from the collection of works by

Awesome. I knew Shirley Maclaine has been discussing past life regression for decades, but I've yet to stumble on this.

Sounds reminiscent of The Law of One: the Ra Material in her explanation of polarity.

I'll be checking out Maclaine's book. If you're unfamiliar, check out The Law of One

Www.lawofone.info

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

yes i have read bits of it, thank you for the link.

The more i look into all this Astral Projection stuff, the more evidence i find that it "is" possible,
murmurs of, Jung, Tesla, Einstein and others i have found, i say murmurs because its hard to find
actual proof of them saying it, apart from Jung, who has wrote a lot about the unconscious and
had a NDE in which he described the Earth as it was described many years later for the "first" time.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

yes i have read bits of it, thank you for the link.

The more i look into all this Astral Projection stuff, the more evidence i find that it "is" possible,
murmurs of, Jung, Tesla, Einstein and others i have found, i say murmurs because its hard to find
actual proof of them saying it, apart from Jung, who has wrote a lot about the unconscious and
had a NDE in which he described the Earth as it was described many years later for the "first" time.

Cheers

Indeed, its difficult to find quotes from Tesla or Einstein that tackle this specifically, but without a doubt they both had incredible grasp of metaphysics and the nature of the universe.

Perhaps the most famous from Tesla :
"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."

He knew the blueprint well.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

the beauty of this "conspiracy theory" is we could find out one way or another if it was true, by following steps to try and achieve it. If we try our hardest and get nothing it would be safe to say its not real..... well to the person that tried and failed that is.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Nope. Maclaine's first movie was "The Trouble with Harry" from 1955, in colour.

Colour movie film was commercially available in 1935-36 and became the standard for commercial movies from 1940 to 1950.

To the best of my knowledge, Shirley Maclaine never appeared in a commercial black and white movie.

I'm pretty sure I was never a single celled organism.

But aside from my previous silly remark, and being serious now, evolution and a scientific belief are purely naturalistic (i.e: there is no supernatural). If there is no supernatural, there is no astral travel.

That people propose various spiritual beliefs, invoking scientific paradigms as support, without consideration of the stark and fundamental contradictions with their viewpoint, always amazes me.

up:

That Creation requires duality, or not, is merely a philosophical musing.

From a scientific stand-point, the existence of an observable matter universe is a sign that supersymmetry (the concept that all forces and energies annihalate to zero) is broken. Although not disproving duality as a principle, it does disprove equal opposites from a theoretical vacuum state, in reality.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

well i typed her name in and looked at the images and there was a load of B&W pics so assumed she started in that era (kinda highlights my point that i didnt really know who she was! shes still alive btw)

and a true scientist would know if this theory was true or false by testing it, you know like a C.G. Jung.
edit on 18-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Newton said it best.

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Pro tip: those laws apply to the mind as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
Newton said it best.

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Pro tip: those laws apply to the mind as well.

Oh, anti-minds... right.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

YES! studies have shown that place/nocebo inducing stimuli has a corresponding measurable effect in up to 80% of respondents..........

www.psychologytoday.com...

and thats just what we can measure now, i believe every thought has an effect and it will be just a matter of time till we can measure that effect!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

i forgot to point out the saying that's miniscule on my avatar. “The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power."
...Nikola Tesla.
i have been meaning to read more about Tesla, fascinating stuff, what i have read!

new topics

top topics

join