It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this considered paranormal?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: asinapi1

That can be a real pain! Can happen, too, more easily than people might imagine. I actually did lock mine in once; had left the office, was ready to drive off, and wanted to run right inside, really fast, for something quick. Meant to leave the door open, but it blew shut! Luckily, my dad worked not too far away, and he had a spare key!

You know.....I wonder if you maybe didn't do it yourself, trying to pay more attention to the keys. Seems less likely than something else, but a possibility to consider.
the keys were in my hand. I was sitting in the car for a good 30 seconds to a minute gathering my receipts and money. Car was off. When I was about to shut door after getting out, it happened. I thought I had some kind of tine lapse or matrix issue.. Lol

That adds to the strangeness, that you even wondered such a thing!

Can understand on the Matrix issue, though!! One might, driving on a road we regularly took from the store to the place we lived, had some strangeness. Smaller town, quiet road, for the most part, though one that goes from a neighborhood to businesses, so some traffic is normal. Well, was coming up to the stop sign, at the edge of the neighborhood, and had a single car behind me. Older sedan, the larger sort, with a vinyl top, not a common color combo, and distinctive from most cars on the road. Then, it was suddenly in front. Same car, no doubt. Very weird!
been having a lot of "matrix" moments lately

They seem to come in groups, from what I have seen. That's just one case of such things; have had others. Oddly, all seem to relate to cars. Have had a couple of times, with my oldest, that we swore a car changed to some other kid of car.
crazy how that stuff happens

Indeed. The times it happens, too, don't seem related to other odd events, which you might expect. I wondered, at times, if the cars weren't simply projections, disguises of a sort, and they changed it in view of someone, perhaps by accident.
I think if the afterlife exists.. Then any way to communicate is fair game. If energy is the main ingredient, which is widely accepted to believers, then cars provide that.

Update.. No electrical issues since

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I think if the afterlife exists.. Then any way to communicate is fair game. If energy is the main ingredient, which is widely accepted to believers, then cars provide that.

Update.. No electrical issues since

True about the energy. Good that you've had no issues since, too - would be disturbing!

<< 1  2   >>

join