It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Boycotted Easter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Between who? Oh yeah, between people from all around the world. Not to mention, virtually everything about American culture comes from other parts of the world anyway. This goes from our Latin script & Arabic numerals to our Asian-made consumer products and Middle Eastern religions. In other words, it's a bit late to start complaining about that now. lol

I'm not sure how this part about American culture coming from other parts of the world has anything at all to do with my original statement about the ideology of the internet being inherently Libertarian. And I've never complained about the use of Latin script, or Arabic numerals, or the fact that we still use the English (measuring) system. This is completely irrelevant to the thread and to the video in my OP.

So again, globalization and Globalism are two separate things. One is a natural social evolution that incorporates technology into enhancing the lives of the collective population. The other one is actually a political ideology.

Then why bring it up? What did it have to do with my post or with Google refusing to have religious holiday "doodles"? It sounds like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Bring what up? The fact that Reagan/Bush funded & trained Al Qaeda to fight the soviets?

I'm not the one that brought it up, you are. And I cannot figure out for the life of me why because, again, it's completely off topic and has nothing to do with this thread.

So Google refusing to make an Easter "doodle" triggered all of this in you? Grasping at straws, aren't we?

No.

What triggered me was when Google CEO Eric Schmidt donated millions to the Clinton Foundation, with the expectation of a pro Google internet policy dictated from the Clinton White House in return. What triggered me was reading a leaked email where HRC's campaign manager John Podesta is telling Google CEO Eric Schmidt how to integrate polls where democrats have been oversampled into Google's statistical search, thereby manipulating and restricting valuable election data from the public.

Furthermore, I've already mentioned this fact that you keep ignoring which is that I am not religious and I do not care about Easter.

I think I'm going to have to quote Vechthaan's post because it bears repeating to you, incase you missed it.

Let me enlighten those souls too stingy to forfait 5 minutes of their time by giving a tl;dr below:

- Google hasn't done an Easter doodle in 15 years.
- Most people don't really give a # about the -catholic- meaning of Easter, yet everyone recognizes the Easter Bunny and eggs that come with it.
- It's remarkable that google made doodles for seeminly unimportant events, for other religion's holidays/festivities or pretty much for events related to our collective culture. (Such as Michael Jackson's birthday)

So if you add all those up, the conclusion to be drawn is:

- It's odd that Google doesn't seem to recognize Easter, as they seem all to eager to celebrate other cultures/religion's holidays.

And for those in the conspiracy territory, this fits in the with the "anti-white" conspiracy that's been making some waves in recent months/years.

I don't think there's anyone butthurt over the fact they didn't do an Easter doodle, people are butthurt over the fact that google seems to make a doodle for every other event, as long as it's not related to white people/christianity. I think that's a fair assesment.

The Christianity part is what you see when you look at it from one side. But when you step back and look at the larger picture, you see that it is not anti-Christian for its own sake, it's an active campaign to promote Globalism, the Christian part is just one small component of a well oiled subversion machine.

edit on 4/18/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Easter eggs represent Christianity?
LOL!!!
If they had the eggs in logo it would have been seen as pagan, not Christianity. And that probably would still offend Christians as it doesn't represent the story.
Just hilarious that it will still offend them EITHER WAY.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think it would be fine to celebrate religious holidays, but as a private company they can do as they please. Thanx for the reply a reply to: Krazysh0t

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join