It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And you don't even remember

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Advantage
Hey Ad! Ya sound like me here!

"Same. I forget to follow through with things on here sometimes, mainly because Im busy trying to recall wha I have to follow through with in real life! LOL! I dont drink so unfortunately I have no excuses for idiotic things I say."

I got my Life Support job, I got my Emergency Response Team stuff, I play music, I write, I got a wife and a dog (rather, they have ME)...and blood thinners that make my blood look something like pink lemonade...but I keep moving...kinda.

My wife called the other day...she said why did you just drive past our house? Sigh...such is my life...no time for Social Media and passwords from Hell!

Thanks.....MS

LOL!! Yep.. I definitely feel you. LOL!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I suppose I have done my share of it. I know for a fact that I have been shown to be wrong a few times. It's an embarrassing thing to admit to, but it happens to everyone. Anyone who says it has never happened to them are either lying or oblivious.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I can't sleep so I have to take xanax-only thing that eventually knocks me out. But in my haze of the effects of xanax I can really write strangely-that's just embarrassing. I try to keep some restraint during those times-but there is some kind of strange unabated anger that will pop through. So embarrassed and ashamed when I later read my own idiotic comments. But, I'm just a stupid human I guess. And I hate apologizing.
edit on 17-4-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Think i've said loads of stupid stuff on ATS and regret none of it, mostly when i've been drinking lol.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

P.C.'s. tablets, laptops, smartphones, h.d t.v., fitbits, and everything else that has a program, interface and passwords...add my synths-digital keyboards, mid-digital-interfaces, u.s.b.-recording-in programming, stomp box for guitars settings (fx-amp modeling-mic and cab choices, volumes)....its endless.

Then add all the letter acronyms we use in disaster response and training, medical triage and assessment...Im bound to forget SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE, I said or did or didnt do, post, reply or respond to...

Hey wait! What are we discussing here....?

Best...............MS

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Sadly, I have far more threads and posts that I don't remember than those that I do. In the early years of being a member anything was a fair game topic just for the fun of it and regrettably it didn't really reflect me as a person but just a persona. So I retain those posts that I really put my heart into and the rest is just trash. Of course at my age I'm lucky if I can remember what I had for lunch yesterday. ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join