It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would American PTB Use Gas on American Citizens Durring Uprising?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Would we have a smooth transition of power toward the end of hostilities or would the american ruling class start tossing nerve agent around? This is a what if question certainly but should be asked. It goes to the question as to how deep we are really in. How real is "We the People" to those that really don't have to give a dam about the people at some point. Just a bunch of economic units anyway......eaters and sh*ter, breeder and pains in the ass at any number of levels.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Depends how much the gas costs.

You could always just wait for the nuclear fallout to irradiate the world into an almost Fallout 4 level of craziness. Then come out and steal all the bottlecaps.

You'd have to deal with super-mutants and whatnot but, overall, it's cost effective.

I don't think the 'true' elite see us as anything at all, I don't even think the cost of a human life factors into their equations at all, not even a jot on their notepad. They're only, and will only ever be, interested in their wealth and power. They'd blow the entire planet out of space if they thought for one moment they had to compromise on their hegemony.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The rabid Left would.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Well yes good points in light of the current US vs Axis of evil powers and threats of nuke war. Which frankly is downright not understandable, that folks in leadership of nations are talking this crap.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Oh man imagine that!

Slowly, as your life fades away, you see the huge, overly sized, painted eyes of your torturer. Your eyes drop down to the pink 'hello kitty' t-shirt as your life slowly fades out. You hear the faint sounds of BBC and CNN rattling in the background. The last words you hear "like, soooooooo tolerannnn........" silence.......

link   
Is this even a question? Experiments

If this has been done, what on earth gives anyone the notion that gas or worse wouldn't be used? The elite don't care about you or yours.

link   

You mean chemical weapons to kill Americans? Ummmm, no? Instead, they'll use local police and SWAT to fire off non lethal gas, rubber bullets, and good old fashion beat downs because that's what they've always used.

link   

The rabid right, if they lost control, would just call everyone communists or something.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

It's understandable if you factor in what I said.

They don't factor human cost and suffering into equations, we're simply a puzzle to be solved. We're moved around at their whim, for their pleasure. I have no doubt (as to your OP) that they'd gas their own people. They swear loyalty to no people.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You mean chemical weapons to kill Americans? Ummmm, no? Instead, they'll use local police and SWAT to fire off non lethal gas, rubber bullets, and good old fashion beat downs because that's what they've always used.

You are talking non-combative pains in the ass. I am talking an actual threat.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

So Obama killed all the right wingers claiming he was a Muslim from Kenya with nerve gas?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Like what, domestic terrorists? Well, the same formula applies, SWAT but this time real bullets.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am British so please forgive me if these questions seem ignorant. What is the legal position regarding the use of the military against US citizens? Do the international statutes that cover the use of chemical weapons have any foundation in US federal law.

Martial law is a theoretical impossibility on the UK mainland because any troops tasked for civilian matters are completely under the jurisdiction of the local geographic Chief Constable, under what is known as a Memorandum of Understanding.
edit on 17-4-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I think it depends on what is going on. The people are out gunned big time if the LEO and military are used, by design.

Now if the military refuses to take US citizens lives, all bets are off. I think there would be little that would not be done.

Again, the scenario would dictate TPTB's actions. But the string pullers have no love for US citizens, just like out politicians.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I believe they would, however, they would blame it on terrorists or an enemy state... the entire gruesome scene played repeatedly on every MSM outlet. This way they can justify killing even more Americans by sending them off to war... and kill even more foreigners in the process. The best part of doing it this way... the military industrial complex gets even wealthier, not to mention Nashville musicians with best selling anthems... mayhem with a soundtrack.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Would we have a smooth transition of power toward the end of hostilities or would the american ruling class start tossing nerve agent around?

Short answer, I think the mental framework is in place; such that they could justify to themselves and among themselves, doing just that, if they felt sufficiently threatened. I think what they'd be willing to do without, rather than exercise that type of option, grows smaller as time goes by.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Posse Comitatus... However, that got threw out in 1993 with the siege of Waco. What did most Americans do? Supported it... So... Yeah.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Unlikely because they'd abscond with their riches, but if they gassed us they'd get the Nazi treatment.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Consider what all was done by Americans to other Americans, sometimes cousins or even brothers, during the Civil War.

And now ask yourself again how far you think a beleaguered leadership might go to keep the country together in another such situation.

Often, we are harshest to those whom we thought used to be us.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Unlikely because they'd abscond with their riches, but if they gassed us they'd get the Nazi treatment.

Well I am talking Syrian style here unless you thing they would round us up where they could and misuse us out of sight.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join