It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.-North Korea Nuclear War ‘May Break Out at Any Moment,’ Pyongyang’s UN Ambassador Says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: carewemust

Yup.

Officials did, however, flatly deny reports that three U.S. carrier strike groups were being directed to mass off the Korean peninsula in a few weeks.

First three rules of intel 1) deny. 2). Deny. 3). DENY

HAHAHAHA

Thats actually not in any of the rules of intelligence. The widely accepted rules of intelligence count 13... Deny is not among one of them.

LOL. Obviously you don't know the real rules or have ever watched TV

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Without completely derailing this thread I'll direct your attention to Admiral John Henry Godfrey, and this one guy named Allen Dulles for better learning about intelligence than something you saw on TV.

For the rest of you i suggest reading this CIA fact sheet on North Korea and this NTI documentation of DPRK history and nuclear development.

You guys are painfully ill researched about this whole topic.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

They can't even get a missile off the ground they can't get a nuke anywhere they are a hopeless place in this world Kim needs to go or be taken out

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But we can't (and shouldn't) commit to maintaining 3 battle-groups in that region, just to keep Kim Jong pinned to the mat. His rein will outlast the next 5 or 6 U.S. Presidents.

If the three battle group rumor is true it wouldn't in my opinion be long term. Mostly to push China into taking care of Kim themselves. The Russians nor the Chinese want THAD missiles and battle groups so close to them. All of that goes away as soon as China removes Kim. And don't think for a minute that they can't do it.

I really don't understand this obsession we have with Kim Jong/North Korea, when he hasn't gassed and bombed his own citizens like Syria.. or shot down USA drones and captured our sailors, like IRAN has done.

It seems that we're just picking on Kim Jong because he's a big-mouth with a strange haircut.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

They can't even get a missile off the ground they can't get a nuke anywhere they are a hopeless place in this world Kim needs to go or be taken out

Hmmm... not according to the former Senior Advisor to the Director of National Intelligence and the Director of the National Counterproliferation Center and the Intelligence Community Mission Manager for North Korea. He says they can get a nuke anywhere they want. Just because they don't have missiles doesn't mean they can't transport a WMD to a target by other means.

I've mentioned Joseph DeTrani at least 5 times now. I suggest referencing my other posts or Googling it.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

Or maybe you're more of a visual learner?

This is some valuable crap to know if you want to sound like you have an educated opinion on the DPRK.

21:40

edit on 17-4-2017 by AnonyMason because: learn stuff

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Thank-you for that video history of Kim Jong. It was interesting seeing him as a skinny kid with normal hair.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You're more than welcome. There's a lot of expertise in that video. Experts on DPRK's military, economy, nuclear development and arsenal. The title suggests that it's only about Kim Jong-Un, but it's more accurately a quality documentary of the current state of North Korea.

EDTA: Fast forward to the 20:00 minute marker for a scarier summarization of the military/nuclear capabilities the Norks have. It takes about 5-6 minutes.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Body analysis of Lil Kim, during rally.Is he worried body language says...nope.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Without completely derailing this thread I'll direct your attention to Admiral John Henry Godfrey, and this one guy named Allen Dulles for better learning about intelligence than something you saw on TV.

For the rest of you i suggest reading this CIA fact sheet on North Korea and this NTI documentation of DPRK history and nuclear development.

You guys are painfully ill researched about this whole topic.

I invite you to rejoin reality. My reference to TV was news. Constant denial from the intel community, and as it should be! I suppose, as an example, when asked if the US caused the North Korean missile to explode the intel officer would say "oh sure we did it". Or, when asked about the Iranian centrifuges malfunctions years ago "yup, we did it"

No my friend it's just not that way. You will find nothing in writing, unclassified, that is reflective of real world intel gathering.

edit on 17-4-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

His facial expression is markedly different than in previous appearances. Body language isn't matching the worried look on Kim Jong's face.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
He just is developing at a breakneck speed a nuclear ICBM with the many times stated goal of demolishing the USA.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You're missing my point. I'm well aware of how the alphabet boys will deny. You still need to read some. Particularly Admiral John Henry Godfrey and Allen Dulles.

More to the point of this thread, again: DoD Military and Security Developments Involving the DPRK

You can never read enough. I guess this Department of Defense report was made for and presented to Congress by people not working in the Intelligence community?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The classified version would be more interesting. I have been involved in this type of report by government agencies. The draft bounces back and forth like a pinball with edits at every bounce until the report is garbage. Because it is unclassified it's assumed that media will publish and embellish some part of it that suits their narrative. The politicians don't like that so it gets a good scrubbing.

Thanks for agreeing that the intel boys deny.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You can find the Secret MCIA (Marine Corps Intelligence Activity) threat assessment from about 8 years ago at Wikileaks. It covers North Korea.

It's still classified.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

He just is developing at a breakneck speed a nuclear ICBM with the many times stated goal of demolishing the USA.

What happens if North Korea's Nuclear Weaponized ICBM blows up, 5 seconds after launch? Since Kim Jong is having such bad luck, the warhead COULD activate and explode couldn't it?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Thanks for all of the links and video. You seem to have researched NK quite a bit. I will have to read and watch all of that tomorrow to see another side of things.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Thanks for all of the links and video. You seem to have researched NK quite a bit. I will have to read and watch all of that tomorrow to see another side of things.

My pleasure. You could say North Korea is something of a hobby of mine. Lets just say that their Internet facing networks consist of some China Unicom leased netblocks with a CIDR range of 210.52.64.0/18 . North Korea leased China Unicom IP's

They also have two back up networks provided by SatGate LLC... a Russian satellite backup ISP. SatGate LLC North Korean ranges , and another.

netname: STAR-KP
descr: Ryugyong-dong
descr: Potong-gang District
role: STAR JOINT VENTURE CO LTD - network administrat
address: Ryugyong-dong Potong-gang District

About 300 or so of the China Unicom hosts are pretty severely vulnerable, some are probably honeypots.... but the hosts that the DPRK actively uses are locked down super tight with WAF rules that explicitly drop all packets coming from outside networks.....

To elaborate much more than that runs the chance of putting myself at risk. Lol, I know a little bit about North Korea.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I admire your candid approach to the situation - there is so much BS floating around, from the BBC, to Al Jazeeraa, to RT, and even ATS...! It's all awash with falsehood & misdirection, and God only knows when & how it ends up spiraling out of 'their' control.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The USA and China just need to get it over with and take the fat little git out.

Let the USA do the airstrikes and air support and China can do the ground work.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join