It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with strange occurrences

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

Are you a warrant officer/bounty hunter?

I think it is very odd the behavior followed you after your move. That is more paranormal like instead of an alien to me. thanks for sharing.

You hear this type of thing a lot in ufo abduction cases. But what's weird is usually if kids are getting abducted, the parents are always asleep when it happens. You never hear about people seeing aliens on the ground (except those area 51/groom lake disclosure type stories) unless they are remembering things from abductions. OP could hypothetically be a rare exception, but then I would also like to see a blood sample.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Jason, I was listening to videos last night and fell asleep. I woke up to this one playing about aliens titled, Where Are All the Aliens Coming From? (Just one of the ways my "helpers" send answers to me when I need it.)

The guest is a former FBI agent who shares stories from people who have experienced an alien presence.

At the 48:14 mark, he talks about the "extra-dimensional" entities. He says these are beings who can materialize on this plane for a short time in physical, but they can't stick around long due to not being able to live in our atmosphere. I thought this might be what you are dealing with. Sounds like it to me.

Also, I wanted to say, keep your children close. Abductions start at a young age, then continue throughout life, if they are a "good specimen" for experiments. I don't want to make you freak out by saying that. The ETs usually put some chips in the children they take, and then track them to study during their life. Later, they are used to help in the human/alien hybrid program. I don't have any first-hand knowledge myself with abductions, but I've had other members contact me personally to tell me their story, and I've watched a lot of shows about abductions to learn what I know.

Some people have reported positive experiences with ETs; it really depends on which race you make contact with.
I would suggest you try to speak with this entity if it comes back again before firing your gun on it. The tall grays aren't malevolent, so most people say. It's the Reptilians who are mean, so watch out for those guys!
The Mantis beings are neutral in most cases, but they can be mean too, if provoked.
There are a few other races who have made contact also, but the Grays, the Reptilians, and the Mantis are the most common.

Here is the video. At the very least, it may help you learn what kind of being you are dealing with. Maybe you can contact this person for help? He tells his name at the beginning of the video.
Start at the 48:14 mark.

youtu.be...

edit on 4/18/2017 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
How did you know it wasn't human before you shot it? And further, how did you come to the conclusion that shooting this thing in cold blood was the correct course of action?
edit on 18-4-2017 by Sansanoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Life in the Appalachians my friend...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Nice to see someone who sees us a group still. Thank you for speaking up!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I was raised in the mtns so I am not computer friendly nor am I cell phone friendly. I will make an attempt to better my typing skills.honestly I was trying to get in touch with an individual who posted these events 5 years ago. He had been told these occurrences by a cna who was caring for his mother. She was the girl I was seeing at the time.as I said before I have several witnesses to everything that happened. To answer the question about me raising my rifle and engaging the creature it's because it's what I was trained to do with a threat present. And I knew it wasn't human because I had a high lumen led light directly on it and I am trained to make decisions in a split second my life depends on it.the reason y I did not verbally announce myself is because I felt threatened my children were saying things that I did not understand my dogs were acting very strange to say the least. The property was posted and in the state of Tennessee u can defend ur life with all means necessary including lethal force.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This incident happened almost 6 years ago. I personally never said to anyone who wasn't there that night and the following day. These individuals r very close to me know me in every way and I trust these people with my life. I was researching recently because I am experiencing similar occurences and I ran up on this forum with an individual who went by the username seekerlou talking about a cna confiding in him and informing him of these events that occurred. He stated that she cared for his mother and she was an excellent caregiver and a sincere person. He also stated how concerned she was and frightened by the events that happened to our family. I didn't get on this website for attention I got on this forum to speak with that particular individual and in hopes to find help with what I'm experiencing

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
U r completely correct sir

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sir I am a fugitive recovery agent. At that time when something happened as far as traumatic events,lethal force, b and e I called the police. As I stayed in my post I had no interest nor did I have any knowledge on extraterrestrial or paranormal subjects. And as I stated before I was raised in the mtns I am knowledgeable about smart phones or computers. At the time of the incident I had a Casio gz one flip phone. I didn't get a smart phone until 2015 and as I explained before I seen the post which was 5 years ago the individual posted. it I never said a word to anyone outside of the people that were present during the incidents or present the following day and these were people I am very close to. The girl I was engaged to at the time confused in the individual I spoke of and he told the story on a post 5 years ago that I just seen a few days ago

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

So are you currently encountering activity with this phenomena?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
as I said before u could plainly tell with a high powered led light the exact light I used was a streamlight tlr-1 the structure of the being was no human the arm length the way it's waist met its legs I am trained to identify a suspect at a moments notice and react to it be it as a threat or apprehension and I felt threatened my children were saying things I did not understand and they were afraid so any good parent who loves their children if would have done the same thing i knew what I was looking at was not a person

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yes sir I am. very similar occurences. And everything I haves researched points towards extraterrestrial activity. As I said before I had no interest in this subject before the events occurred almost 6 years ago. I just now read the post the individual posted about my occurences that the girl I was engaged to at the time was informing him on I haven't posted these events for almost 6 years I've kept my mouth shut in fear of compromising my profession and credentials being labeled a crazy person.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I got on this website because I read that post a few days ago and I wanted to contact that individual. not for attention or to make anyone a believer.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Haha funny,
But also, if it made me afraid and it looked like a wee grey demon i would have shot it in the face.. Mr Burns or no .reply to: bluesjr

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
and as I said before I wasn't aware of any mufon. I had a flip phone and I am not knowledgeable about computers or cell phones either one. I was raised in the mtns. Besides my profession it's all I've ever known. At the time of the incident we all agreed that it would be pretty much a stupid decision to inform the police about the incident and try to convince them the blood was from an unknown creature I just shot. I wasn't aware of mufon or anything involving extraterrestrial or paranormal subjects. I had no interest in it at all.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

You know how many farmers and private property owners are armed nd ready to shoot any tresspassers on their property, especially peering in their windows and frightening their family?

What if an old man living in the woods now ill and starving came around looking for food? What if some tall thin hiker hit his head in the woods and is dazed?

Just a thought here but what if the earth sent a couple astronauts to one of the planets they have found. They land, may even need help, they go through the woods and see indigenous homes and peep in to see what the creatures are that live there...and BAM they are shot dead.

Kind of useless really!
edit on 18-4-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
as I said before in my line of work ur trained to make a decision at a moments notice u either react on the decision or u don't. My children were frightened telling me things such as the tall people were coming to get them from the barn the tall people were looking in Thru the windows. My dogs were acting unbelievably strange and to be quite honest I was frightening and felt threatened. And as far as verbally announcing myself well I've been taught that action is faster than reaction and I had a positive id that what I was looking at wasn't a person. Decision made. If it comes to my kids safety that decision will be made over and over again. Any parent that cares about their children would do the same thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I was raised in the mtns so I am not computer friendly nor am I cell phone friendly. I will make an attempt to better my typing skills

I think if no one chooses to take offense people are very happy to restructure a post and make it easier to read. None of us are perfect in skills of various types
Personally, I can't type one line on a phone.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Any parent that cares about their children would do the same thing.

I disagree, I would not shoot unless some violent action was taking place, being scared kills too many people in my opinion. Kids get scared so do dogs but we should be sure of what we kill.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
all I have is a smart phone. I apologize. As I said honestly I was trying to get with in touch with that individual that posted that 5 years ago. I don't know what I'm doin on this site. I didnt know how to post or get in touch with anyone. I was shocked to see the events seekerlou had posted were about me. I have been researching a lot recently because I am dealing with similar events at my current residence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join