It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with strange occurrences

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

Christians refer to Yeshua as Jesus. The blood that he shed when he was crucified was shed for all mankind, to cover any and everything evil and bad that mankind has done or would do (providing they believe), and to protect mankind from evil. In the spiritual realm, his sacrificially shed blood is the most powerful thing on earth. All beings in the spiritual realms tremble and either bow (if they belong to him) or flee from his name and the blood that was shed. Its that simple. If this is a demonic attack, there is hope and it will protect you. Do you have any Christian friends, true Christians who understand their faith and walk it out in love? Many Christians dont understand spiritual warfare, but there are those who do. That's who you need to help you. Have them come and anoint your land and home with oil and pray against the entities.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here is an oldie, but goodie thread about the three different types of grey aliens. There is an interesting post by someone called Mystiq telling about their abduction experience that's enlightening also.

I figure any knowledge Jason can gain on what he is dealing with is helpful.

Three Different Types of Grays

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Do they have any info on the so called bellatrix I think it said? I noticed it said it was a hybrid between two species and was thought to be hostile. The individual who messaged me privately said what I was dealing with was more than likely a hybrid.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Starr up there....

Think of the unexplainable things we see in a lifetime as interdimensional

What is interdimensional?

What is a dimension?

Think of it like layers of an onion. Our current dimension is one layer, where our human senses see, smell, feel touch, taste, etc. This layer of the onion vibrates at a certain frequency.
In order to experience the other dimensions, we have to raise our consciousness to a higher or lower vibratory frequency. Each "layer of the onion" had a different frequency.

To what frequency? Like A440?

The Earth's frequency or rate of vibration was thought to be constant. When NASA started measuring this in hertz it was at 7.8. Now it is at 11.2, has been measured as high as 14 and is speeding up.

Source

Do you not have a search bar?

Is that like a singles bar? Sorry. I'm single for life and quit drinking a long, long time ago. Besides, that's what you're for.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

Sir if u have nothing to contribute then keep ur comments to urself. Especially immature comments directed towards a very helpful member. Idk y u people feel u must get on here just to run ur mouths in attempt to get a rise out of someone. All ur doin is making an ass out of yourselves.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jasonfra0388
a reply to: 4003fireglo

Sir if u have nothing to contribute then keep ur comments to urself. Especially immature comments directed towards a very helpful member. Idk y u people feel u must get on here just to run ur mouths in attempt to get a rise out of someone. All ur doin is making an ass out of yourselves.

I'm not the one who shot a Clicker. Where's that blood sample again?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jasonfra0388

Do they have any info on the so called bellatrix I think it said? I noticed it said it was a hybrid between two species and was thought to be hostile. The individual who messaged me privately said what I was dealing with was more than likely a hybrid.

Alien Races and Descriptions

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Welcome back, was hoping you would return Jasonfra0388. Wishing you luck and light and hope they leave you and your family alone.

originally posted by: Gryphon66

In Jason's specific case here ... if it bleeds it can be killed. If it can be shot in the chest, the head can be removed from it's body

Anyway. Fight anyway you can; if it bleeds you can kill it. Resist the helplessness. Let whatever it is know you realize that you have a right to freedom and individuality, and that it can't take that away from you. Let it know that you won't grovel and give in. If you're a Christian, pray to God in Jesus name. (That's to help you more than it is to hurt the phenomena.)

Whatever it takes; whatever works.

If they bleed from any rounds, cut them in half with something high calibre. Anything with enough stoping power.

originally posted by: Serenity94[/post]
It's the blood of Yeshua you must claim over yourself and your children. Its that blood that defeated them then back then and in the future. 

Then instead of praying to "Yeshua", Jesus or spraying it with holy water. If imbolised cover it with excelerant or knock up a flamethrower and burn that badboy. If it bleeds fire would finish it of not heal it's wounds?

I confer that if their highly intelegant and feed of thoughts/emotions in any form, as hard as it is think postive, maybe apolgies in your mind for shooting it and ask forgiveness. A tenament of Jesus that may work!

Or get some mates togther arm yourselves to the teeth and go cave hunting for Grey's.

One question, I am realy curious as too what sort of minerals were mined in the abandoned mines?

Hope to hear back, and goodluck!
edit on 24-4-2017 by aliensanonymous because: Always Bad Grammer (uneducated baffon)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Look at this, saw this on cNN last night:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Jason, I think it would be helpful to find a good hypnotherapist and to contact someone from MUFON. I agree with the poster who said that these people would keep your information private. The hypnotherapist could uncover buried memories and the people from MUFON have experience working with abductees if you have been abducted. Actually I would use a hypnotherapist recommended by MUFON as they would have experience with this sort of thing.

MUFON would likely have cases from your area to compare your info with, or similar cases.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Thanks muchly for the last link, now 0300am and should be asleep alas, want to read more...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: aliensanonymous

Thanks muchly for the last link, now 0300am and should be asleep alas, want to read more...

You're welcome. If you click on the "Back to Contents" link at the bottom, you'll find all kinds of links that will keep you busy for days.

edit on 4/24/2017 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
A bit of offtopic, it seems we're catching up with the Greys:

www.philly.com...

Children's Hospital makes 'artificial womb' for lambs — raising hope for extreme preemies

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
Also why would someone so highly trained just shoot someone twice in the chest just for been in your garden? You didnt say anything, didnt shout out to him you, raised your weapon and fired 2 shots.

Yep.
Sounds like bs.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

anyway it sounds like a mothman type incident, portals to extra dimensions was hypothesised for the events in Point pleasant, the book was quite good "mothman prophecies" the movie... not so much.

dont know much else to say to help, except id listen to what sled says, if your genuine the guy in the youtube video maybe the guy you should try contacting.

Scared People make stupid mistakes, fact!

I think I would start searching missing, found shot, lost ..

“There’s approximately 125,000 search-and-rescue missions where volunteer teams are deployed ... for missing Alzheimer’s patients every year,

#Missing #TN man - Mackenzie Cory Kuehner, age 25, was last seen camping with friends outside the city of #Monteagle, #Tennessee, near Dennyland on Trussell Road along I-24 on November 8, 2016.
Mackenzie is 6’0” tall, 150 lbs., has brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing Alabama shorts, an Alabama shirt and red, white & black Adidas sandals with socks
His family is offering a $800.00 reward for information leading to his safe return.
Anyone with information, please contact the Marion County Sheriff's Office at (423) 942-5667.
To continue assisting with missing & unidentified persons and wanted fugitive cases please follow Locate The Missing.

Authorities said he was last seen when he got out of a vehicle on July 3, 2011, driven by a woman identified as his girlfriend near AEDC property off Skinner Flat Road near Manchester.

At the time he was wearing a brown T-shirt, cut-off blue jean shorts and Timberland work boots.

Police gave his description as being 6-1 in height and weighing between 180 to 200 pounds with hazel eyes and a short brown military-style haircut.

A homicide in Monteagle is currently under investigation by authorities.

Police responded to a home on 3rd Street Tuesday after the body was found by a family member, who called police.

The victim has been identified as 65-year-old Kenneth Tate.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Any updates ?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Any updates ?

Don't bother.

Answered your message.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join