It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know how to join a secret space program?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Im pretty sure the only way to join is to crack the hyroglyphs, get the Stargate operational and then die and ascend to a higher plain of existence (Twice)...

Then and only then will you be ready to take up the fight against the Goa'uld and procure freedom for the galaxy

Godspeed Traveler

edit on 17/4/2017 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I believe the proper way is to go to the largest mall in your area and stand in the courtyard yelling at the top of your lungs "I need to join the secret space program" at least 10 times.
Nothing happens if you stop at 9.
edit on 4/17/2017 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Look, everybody here knows there are black space programs, maybe not with the names you've listed but ...

Here's the deal with recruitment methods for the various Secret Space Programs:

(wait for it) IT'S A SECRET!

Someone will be in touch if you're deemed worthy to serve.

ganjoa

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs
Hi,
Im 31 and divorced twice now. I have nothing left to give and the mundane life is not for me.

And why would any of these super secret (if they even exist) space programs take some who says they have "nothing left to give" ?

I wouldn't. I'd want someone who is willing to give and give and keep giving even when everything is stacked against them.

The people who apply and then get chosen for Special Forces aren't those who have 'nothing left to give' and are bored of regular life. They are go-getters. I would only assume such block ops space programs would want people of a very similar disposition.
edit on 17-4-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: Abavs

I have a secret space behind a false wall in the basement.

But you really wouldn't like it in there.

. There are probably thousands of secret space programs similar to yours going on in this world. You added a whole new twist to the term. If anybody asks you to join their secret space program,............ RUN.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

I have a secret space behind a false wall in the basement.

But you really wouldn't like it in there.

That's where space brownies come from.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
Wander around at night. Click flashlight on and off towards sky in random patterns.

Do this in the woods.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Ok...aside from the comedic responses...seriously. You dont VOLUNTEER for these. You go to school and/or work and train in the industry...and are picked based on qualifications. No applications accepted.

Youre really 31 years old? Or has our legs been pulled?????

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think they usually take children and young people from earth for these programs so you might be out of luck. That being said I sympathize with you some. I freaking loved star trek so much when i was a kid and instead of wishing for super powers I wished i could join star fleet and explore the galaxy. Also if you do get the chance be a bit wary of ets or you might find yourself slaving away on a reptilian colony and even slaving away in a factory or a cargo ship in the dark fleet probably wouldn't be much better than a mundane earth life if not a lot worse.
edit on 17-4-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Me too but I'm taking my wife with me.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You have to run naked down any given major highway in the country while holding your hands skyward (it's a targeting thing from what I hear) while yelling "Beam me up, Scotty" to trigger keyword-specific automatic transporters.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

They replaced the air hockey with some ridiculous 3d pool table.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
OP, you can probably forget any space duty. Not that they don't take relative codgers such as myself, but you have to have been involved with some aspect of it for years to get in that way.

If you're just out of life goals and you're looking for something exotic and off beat there are lots of things you might try. You are still young enough for a career as an Agency field guy. If you have past military service and can speak Pashto or something they'll grab you in a second if you can be cleared.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Why don't you volunteer for the Red Cross or mountain rescue or something?

Do something worthwile that actually can save a persons life. Much more fulfilling, at the end of the day, than any "Sekret Space Program".

Maybe the guys in the actual secret space program can take this advice themselves, and volunteer wholesale for the Red Cross, and do some good for the planet.

Anyway, that's what I recommend.

Hope you find you path. I bet there is one.

BT

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure you have to be a high degree Mason especially if you want to be an astronaut.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: YarlanZey
I'm pretty sure you have to be a high degree Mason especially if you want to be an astronaut.

Or a Chelonian.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I was thinking about similar thing last evening going home from work..but it was about being citizen of another country. I even wrote a funny letter to their consulate. :-)
edit on 18-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I am afraid it is not entirely in your hands.. I think these people are selected because of their proven loyalty and accomplishments. Then there is of course the screening of your family. Is your family patriotic enough...does your family have the right connections in present and past? What are your skills..? Do you have a trade "they" are interested in?

Though cookie brother... Better try to get a job in the mainstream space program and work yourself from there into the picture..

Goodluck.... (if there is such a thing as a secret space program to begin with..)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The Gromflomites may be looking to regroup, but unfortunately the Galactic Federation was toppled on April 1st, By the rebel Rick Sanchez (c-137). If you care to join the resistance, you can get assistance at the Citadel of Ricks-or what remains of it. Bring several containers of McDonald's Szechwan sauce and youre guaranteed admission.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Being able to search ATS is a prerequisite!

Here is a not so secret space program you apply for called Asgardia: login/apply.

You can read about Asgardia on ATS at: Proposed Space Based Nation Accepting Citizen Applications.
and, Has anyone heard of "Asgardia"?,
and, Plans for first space nation ‘Asgardia’ revealed, citizenship applications opened.

The other ones seem very exclusive. And if you have not seen a big black triangle or been flashed (A___0 called it "sparkle") and are pretty sure you are not under surveillance already, then, chances are slim to none they do not know who you are.

Kind of hard to get into the VIP Room backstage when nobody knows who you are!

<< 1    3 >>

join