It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know how to join a secret space program?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hi,
Im 31 and divorced twice now. I have nothing left to give and the mundane life is not for me.

Does anyone know how I would go about contacting one of these secret space programs and pledge to dedicate the remainder of my living days in active service for them ?

Solar Warden

Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC)

Global Galactic League of Nations

Dark Fleet

Military Faction

Please no harsh comments.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You could try contacting NASA or space x and see what happens.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

Wander around at night. Click flashlight on and off towards sky in random patterns.

May take days. May take years.

When they need you they will find you.

Source: space school

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Contact Corey Goode...? Seeing how you said no harsh comments, I'll keep all thoughts of him and his stories being complete fabrications and those who believe anything out of his mouth as too desperate to believe to myself...

Best advice I have when it comes to that version of the SSP.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Contact Corey Goode.
Get him to get you involved.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
We are currently not accepting applicants for command of crew, but Section 6 is looking for alien hosts.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Pick me, pick me too.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If you're looking for a sense of purpose, they tend to come when you stop longing for one. Don't worry about the relationships man... they can be very harsh but just as you got married a second time, there is always another. More than anything failures are there to teach you what you don't want, and help you decide what you truly need in the future

Try charitable work, and you may find helping others less fortunate gives you a perspective on what really matters in life. And hey, girls dig a compassionate guy

As for the Secret Space Program, get into military intelligence and work your way up the ladder. Piloting and physics experience is helpful. Watch out for John, that guy's a dick. Try to get stationed at Orbital Weapons Platform Delta, they have air hockey!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I would think if it's a secret program nobody would know the secret to getting in.
If such a thing exists, you would probably need to be invited.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
ats is turning into a circus

link   

originally posted by: Abavs
Hi,
Im 31 and divorced twice now. I have nothing left to give and the mundane life is not for me.

Does anyone know how I would go about contacting one of these secret space programs and pledge to dedicate the remainder of my living days in active service for them ?

Solar Warden

Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC)

Global Galactic League of Nations

Dark Fleet

Military Faction

Please no harsh comments.

Solar Warden is not currently taking applications. Trump hasn't dropped their hiring freeze as of yet. ICC has reportedly begun a clandestine hiring event... they are dropping hints as Closed Captioning mistakes in reruns of "Frasier"; my understanding is that you need to watch every episode of every season in sequential order. The G.G.L.O.N are all elected positions. You can run as a candidate by dropping your name at any McDonald's in your home state's capital city. Just let the manager know that you intend to run as a candidate for the Global Galactic League of Nations ambassadorship in your state. You get 15% off of your order as well... limit 1 per visit.

The last two are military branches. Pop in to see your local armed forces recruiter. Yes, it is that easy. They only accept applications for those programs until age 33... you have to mention "Dark Fleet" or "Military Faction", specifically. When the recruiter challenges your sanity, he is actually testing your resolve. Be forceful of your commitment to intergalactic service, but do not get violent. If they attempt to have you removed, go completely limp. Only then can they be sure that you are serious...

Best of luck!

link   

Why not volunteer to go to Mars via private corporations instead? We know those are real and Aliens is just a movie so you'll be fine, probably.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Join the military...if you have the right skillset(s) and succeed in training you'll be recruited...would think you'll need to be an engineer, pilot, offensive/defensive weapons system officer, etc.
edit on 17-4-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

In 2001, British hacker Gary McKinnon claimed to have found astonishing evidence that such an out of this world program really does exist. Hacking into top secret Pentagon military computers, McKinnon says he found a crew manifest file detailing ‘non-terrestrial’ officers.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I have a secret space behind a false wall in the basement.

But you really wouldn't like it in there.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If there is a secret space program how can anyone join one ?

It's secret.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
ats is turning into a circus
Sadly yes. Where you been? it been this way for a few years. that's why I joke post so much.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

best ats joke 2017

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

i have already boticed it,but threads like this are worring

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Pack water & military rations, go to Area 51 gate, camp and stay there till they take you in .....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join