It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Priory of Sion today, the official Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Who has direct informations about the Priory of Sion?

I found on their official website that after turned back as a secret society for more than 60 years after 1956-1958, recently it was registered officially again in 2015, and now it operates in the Plantard's lineage, through the Gino Sandri's initiatic transmission.

This is the website

www.prieure-de-sion.com...

I also found this article, which looks like very recent

www.portail-rennes-le-chateau.com...
edit on 17-4-2017 by ValerieMonroe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ValerieMonroe

relevant stuff if your looking

www.alpheus.org...

coverupsexposed.wordpress.com...

www.cracked.com...

In court in 1993, Pierre Plantard, a convicted con artist and Frenchman, confessed that he had created the organization in 1965 and named it after Mt. Sion near Annemasse, France, presumably as part of a pitch to ABC for a new prime time action series.

the " and Frenchman " part I found funny , like it adds to his crimes

S&F for curiosity

edit on 17-4-2017 by kibric because: boo

edit on 17-4-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

relevant stuff if your looking

www.alpheus.org...

coverupsexposed.wordpress.com...

www.cracked.com...

In court in 1993, Pierre Plantard, a convicted con artist and Frenchman, confessed that he had created the organization in 1965 and named it after Mt. Sion near Annemasse, France, presumably as part of a pitch to ABC for a new prime time action series.

S&F for curiosity

Thank you very much, Kibric for the links.

I have to say that i read many books about the argument, also in french language, as "Qui-suis-Je" Pierre Plantard, by Arnaud de l'Estoile, Jean-Pierre Deloux et Jacques Brétigny - Rennes-le-Château, capitale secrète de l’Histoire de France,
Templar Order by Domizio Cipriani, Christian DOUMERGUE - Thierry E GARNIER - Le Prieuré de SION and many Others.

I think those books are serious stuff which has the additional value to be wrotten by authors which are in direct connection with the initiatic organizations.

The most of the stuff available in internet about the Priory of Sion is written just by pure outsiders which has not any connection with initiatory Orders.

In those books i found that the Priory of Sion was surely a very powerful initiatic Order, enough powerful to help Charles De Gaulle to become President of France.

Another important detail is that Pierre Plantard was a Freemason under the GOF, contrarily to what is clumsily reported on many websites, depicting him as an enemy of Freemasonry.

On the other hand, it is clear that Plantard emphasized some legend, but at the same time, it does not mean that the Organization was not real, even Knight Templars for instance, claims the existence of the "Larmenius Chart", though this document is considered just a legend, or definetely lost, as there are no Templar Orders at all, actually, in possession of that document.

It is also important to clarify, that Plantard never claimed the "Dossier Secret" or the "Parchemins" being authentic, he always stated they was just a "mix" of recent copies of other documents and oral knowledge transcribed on paper.

Those informations i think are more reliable than the most of the "improvised" information usually available on the majority of the websites, which are ran by outsiders, which are not Freemasons, Templars, or in connection with any regular initiatory Order.

What i was interested to know, is if someone here in this Forum had a direct contact with any of the actual Members of the Priory of Sion and if there are "first hand" details about this Order. Kindly, i would prefer to be contacted by PM in case someone has direct informations about the actual Priory of Sion.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That head guy Gino Sandra looks like a lunatic, he could try hair conditioner or goop

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't dispute the fact that it is fake, but it may well have been a clever one. Thanks to the P.O.S. Rennes Le Chateau, Berenger saga, a previously depressed area of rural France has, today, a burgeoning tourist industry.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
According to many researchers the Priory of Sion is a front group for deep masonic orders trying to get information out to the public.

Research tells you that these two popular books, one non fiction, HOLY BLOOD HOLY GRAIL and one fiction, The DAVINCI CODE, are among the many where one will find what these secret orders wanted to expose the public to through the Priory Order. Also the great book by Lynne Picknett and Clive Prince is very revealing of this idea about them being a front group for mysterious powerful masonic orders

The Sion Revelation: The Truth About the Guardians of Christ's Sacred BloodlineText

LINK

HOLY BLOOD HOLY GRAIL

LINK

www.amazon.com...

edit on 17-4-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
According to many researchers the Priory of Sion is a front group for deep masonic orders trying to get information out to the public.

Research tells you that these two popular books, one non fiction, HOLY BLOOD HOLY GRAIL and one fiction, The DAVINCI CODE, are among the many where one will find what these secret orders wanted to expose the public to through the Priory Order. Also the great book by Lynne Picknett and Clive Prince is very revealing of this idea about them being a front group for mysterious powerful masonic orders

The Sion Revelation: The Truth About the Guardians of Christ's Sacred BloodlineText

LINK

HOLY BLOOD HOLY GRAIL

LINK

www.amazon.com...

Thank you very much, Willtell!

i still miss to read "The Sion Revelation: The Truth About the Guardians of Christ's Sacred Bloodline"

I am really forward to read and compare it to the french sources!

It looks such an authoritative and remarkable work.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
People can call this group a hoax and a fake all they want. However, if you investigate and not just read websites with superficial information you will not get much from the story of this group.

The fact of the matter is Plantard never tried, and he could have made a bundle, to financially profit from the Priory of Sion adventure.

And, again, I repeat, real researchers have linked them to powerful Masonic orders when one goes beyond the superficial.

The tactic of using a front organization to spread hidden information is a well known mystery order methodology.

When the order does what it intended to do( disseminate the information) it usually fades away or becomes a self-perpetuating cult no longer disseminating secret information…

The Priory may have evolved into that kind of group now…Or just another mystical theoretical Masonic type group teaching basic esoteric lore.

At that point it loses the dynamic of its original intent. But may be a viable teacher of general esoteric knowledge.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
In order for deeper information to be disseminated people have to ask the right questions.

Then they’ll get the right answers

Proverb
“You speak to people according to their understanding”

WillTell

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

People can call this group a hoax and a fake all they want. However, if you investigate and not just read websites with superficial information you will not get much from the story of this group.

The fact of the matter is Plantard never tried, and he could have made a bundle, to financially profit from the Priory of Sion adventure.

And, again, I repeat, real researchers have linked them to powerful Masonic orders when one goes beyond the superficial.

The tactic of using a front organization to spread hidden information is a well known mystery order methodology.

When the order does what it intended to do( disseminate the information) it usually fades away or becomes a self-perpetuating cult no longer disseminating secret information…

The Priory may have evolved into that kind of group now…Or just another mystical theoretical Masonic type group teaching basic esoteric lore.

At that point it loses the dynamic of its original intent. But may be a viable teacher of general esoteric knowledge.

This is exactly the hypothesis i elaborated through the lectures i found on paper, specially in those who are wrote by french authors, in connection with templar or masonic Orders. That is why i am so forward to read the book you suggested to me.

In addition to this, i can say i think that according to the material i found and even compatibly with what is wrote on their official website, it looks like the Priory of Sion of the website is the Plantard's initiatory lineage and it is not the american Priory of Sion.

It looks like the definitive split had place in Blois, in 1984, when Pierre Plantard was elected Grand Master and officialized the "divorce" with the american branch.

Still i didn't found nothing precise about the motivations leading the scission to happen.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Quite right, I recall reading about a split in the organization, something over the Americans versus the European group.

As for current news, I don’t know much about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValerieMonroe
Mine is not direct. I first read about it in The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail but there is quite an interesting treatment in DeepBlackLies.
Quite the rabbit hole!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Wiki-leaks is a start. Ive read much on how the list of famous leaders was impossible, dates etc....but there is an abundance of info both ways out there.

Priory of Sion - Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priory_of_Sion

"Priory of Sion

The Prieuré de Sion, translated as Priory of Sion, is the name given to a fringe fraternal organisation, founded and dissolved in France in 1956 by Pierre Plantard as part of a hoax. In the 1960s, Plantard created a fictitious history for that organization, describing it as a secret society founded by Godfrey of Bouillon on Mount Zion in the Kingdom of Jerusalem in 1099, conflating it with a genuine historical monastic order, the Abbey of Our Lady of Mount Zion. In Plantard's version, the Priory was devoted to installing a secret bloodline of the Merovingian dynasty on the thrones of France and the rest of Europe. This myth was expanded upon and popularised by the 1982 pseudohistorical book The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail and later claimed as factual in the preface of the 2003 novel The Da Vinci Code."

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Mine is not direct. I first read about it in The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail but there is quite an interesting treatment in DeepBlackLies.
Quite the rabbit hole!

Thank you, Johnny!

Effectively, the Plantard's Prieure de Sion's obsessive interest for the "United States of Europe", i'm afraid is quite SUSPICIOUS, at least. This could comfort strongly the hypothesis that Plantard's Prieuré de Sion was just something used by forces which was much bigger and those hypoyhetic forces, smells a lot as "american".

Quoting something pretty crucial from the article you posted

"It is said that the founding of the Priory of Sion was an artful ploy by Charles de Gaulle to conceal the true activities that were taking place in France at that time. These had more to do with laundering suspect gold bullion and political intrigue than ancient treasure, religious cults or biblical bloodlines. The latter were an accrual of old myths and legends cobbled together to form a diversionary cover story"

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

If they are for real, I don't think they are protecting Jesus Christ's descendants.

I believe that if such a group exist, they would be very well hidden because the Vatican could easily silence them if they are public.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Quite right, I recall reading about a split in the organization, something over the Americans versus the European group.

As for current news, I don’t know much about it.

though it is absolutely not provable, an intriguing track of investigation, is the hyphotesys that the Plantard's Prieuré de Sion, was in reality just something "used" by foreign "forces" just because was very influent in europe, specially in France, but the "forces", possibly behind it, known as the american Priory of Sion, could have something to do with the Yale's "Skulls and Bones" and the CIA.

Following this conjecture, it would be pretty evident that behind Plantard's Priory of Sion there was something much, much bigger, who had the power to control sharply Plantard's Prieuré de Sion for a big period, before the scission.

The last document related to the american Priory of Sion, is in fact, dated 1984, just a few months before the scission. That document was a letter of formal notice of lawsuit sent to authors Lincoln, Baigent and Leigh from the american Priory of Sion and it was signed by John Drick and Gaylord Freeman, very influent men, connected with the real power on a world scale and associated to the "First Chicago Bank".

It is interesting to notice that in this letter, the ink stamp was the classic old Prieuré de Sion's with the letters "R+C" as Rose-Croix, but the actual Priory of Sion descending from Plantard's lineage is not using anymore that stamp, but is using 3 different stamps in any document.

Maybe this looks like as they want to "mark" a discontinuity with the american branch.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
In the book by Prince and Picknett, they write that Plantard was going thrugh intrigues to stifle some American Priory plots. Leaving the Order, rejoining it, then claiming it was bogus and then leaving and rejoining again, things like that.

They also conclude that the EU creation was likely a part of this entire mysterious Priory agenda.

I wonder how they feel now with Brexit...etc.

Maybe there coming out of the woodwork because of Trump

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

In the book by Prince and Picknett, they write that Plantard was going thrugh intrigues to stifle some American Priory plots. Leaving the Order, rejoining it, then claiming it was bogus and then leaving and rejoining again, things like that.

They also conclude that the EU creation was likely a part of this entire mysterious Priory agenda.

I wonder how they feel now with Brexit...etc.

Maybe there coming out of the woodwork because of Trump

The grotesque anomaly is that the original Priory of Sion, depositary of the esoteric knowledge and the initiatory transmission, was obviously the french one, so the Plantard's.

It looks like something on the other side of the ocean, "sought hospitality" in France inside the Order of Pierre Plantard, and appearantly, this "hosted thing", assumed someway the fullest control from the real beginning of its entrance.

According with the most eminent french authors, the 1956 association, was just the first step of the "divorce" betwen the Plantard's Prieuré de Sion and the american branch. The only motivation that leaded Plantard to register the association was to prepare the field for the scission.

I will write to you a couple of lines, when i'll finish the book by Prince and Picknett, thank you for the precious suggestion!!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Dan Brown.
He invented the order for the Da Vinci Code.

Come on...you guys know this.

Please tell me you know this is fiction?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Priory of Sion today, the official Order

I seem to recall that these were a bunch of Nazis?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join