It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea 'will test missiles weekly', senior official tells BBC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

North Korea will continue to test missiles despite international condemnation and increasing military tensions with the US, a senior official has told the BBC in Pyongyang.

"We'll be conducting more missile tests on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis," Vice Foreign Minister Han Song-Ryol told the BBC's John Sudworth.

He said that an "all out war" would result if the US took military action.

Earlier, US Vice-President Mike Pence warned North Korea not to test the US.

He said his country's "era of strategic patience" with North Korea was over.

Mr Pence arrived in Seoul on Sunday hours after North Korea carried out a failed missile launch.

Tensions have been escalating on the peninsula, with heated rhetoric from both North Korea and the

North Korea 'will test missiles weekly', senior official tells BBC

Just when we were having a quiet Easter Monday King Troll Kim shows his trollface.jpeg yet again by threatening the US with weekly missile tests.

Whether he keeps true to his word will remain to be seen but it seems NK will not back down and bow to pressure from pretty much everyone important at the figurative global table

Kim has firmly put the ball in Trumps half now it's a waiting game to see what, if any, his response will be

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

No Nuke Test?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I guess they want to show the world they can get a nuke to its target before showing off more nuclear abilities ?

link   

If him testing his own missiles across his own land/water is tantamount to him "threatening" US, then what do we call it when our military dropped some 26,000 bombs on actual nouns in foreign lands last year?

edit on 17-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
Pretty sure the Nuke test is really the one we wanted to slap them for.

Oh well, until the Next Day of The Sun, right?

It's a crap situation.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
"North Korea will continue to blow stuff up over their own launchpads."

Fixed your thread title for you.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hope trump sorts this bastard out soon because its gonna go tits up anyway

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Maybe they'll use real ones or are they planning on using the fake ones they showed during the parade?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

that's called 'might is right'

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Oh this is interesting. I wonder if there is any information to back up Infowars claims here below.

"Amidst reports that North Korea now has nuclear-equipped ballistic missiles as experts warn a conflict on the Korean peninsular is more likely than not, it’s important to remember who armed North Korea with nuclear weapons in the first place – namely the U.S. government and the CIA."

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This cat and mouse game will keep going until someone either drops a bomb or backs off. The last thing we all need is for this stand off to carry on too long. Something has to give eventually.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If him testing his own missiles across his own land/water is tantamount to him "threatening" US, then what do we call it when our military dropped some 26,000 bombs on actual nouns in foreign lands last year?

i was gonna be sarcastic, but...ugh...it's not even fun anymore.
it's like sitting in the back seat with your sibling, pestering each other with the "don't touch me" "I'm not touching you" "I'm not doing anything" feud.

...the universe needs to tap the brakes so everybody knocks their head on the seat.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Two more Carrier Battle Groups have been redirected to head that way, sigh.

Buck

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

It's more like a criminal in the back seat trying to load a gun. Right now he isn't a threat, but if he figures out how to get bullets in that gun you are in trouble.

At what point do you forcibly stop him?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
In elementary school I was in an after school program called "young astronauts" and we had a higher launch success rate than North Korea. Sure sugar rockets are a little less complex than solid fuel ICBM's.
But still...
Just sayin.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

It's what makes me think all the failed launches are just smoke and mirrors, rockets aren't exactly the most complex of machines so to have so many failures makes me think those failures are intentional.

To lure everyone into a false sense of security

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Given the way they tend to have missile mishaps on the launching pad, maybe the first actual nuke they try will go off on the launch pad.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

It's what makes me think all the failed launches are just smoke and mirrors, rockets aren't exactly the most complex of machines so to have so many failures makes me think those failures are intentional.

I know what you mean. How many times can you fail? Surely you learn from your mistakes. It wouldn't surprise me if it is all smoke and mirrors to be honest.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

To lure who exactly or why...?

How many bombs has NK dropped on a foreign country in the last century, or how many countries have they invaded or 'freed' the last 50 years...
How many foreign governments have they disrupted, or arms sold to rebels or regimes they tried to overthrow or got caught spying on, allies or enemy, how many civilian casualties have they NOT been held accountable for after bombing hospitals in a foreign nation... What was the last country they sold weapons to?

What have they done thats different from the last 30years or so exactly...

What proof of nukes does anyone have on a nation which has hand-me-downs military supplies from the dark ages and can't even out perform local highschool kid's homemade rocket projects here in the US...

Why is it that , it's always only after the mongs have been sold a war, it's only then they decided to question the validity of labeling a country as a 'threat'.
edit on 17-4-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I wonder if they would be also so confident if they would get completely nuked in their "all out war".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join