It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a problem in my left hand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta
a reply to: chr0naut

I really hope it is something terminal and it kills in short time. This is so #ed up. This is no life.

Everything's terminal but that doesn't mean you should stop trying to enjoy things.

Live a little, or a lot, either way we get what we get as far as length of life, but we can control how wild a ride we go for.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
So, it could be any one of the three or four things that I have causing it. If the tingling is in your thumb and index finger, suspect carpet tunnel. If it's pinkie, ring and middle, then look at ulna nerve entrapment at either the elbow, shoulder or c7-c8 of the neck.

The night sweats could be an unrelated issue, perhaps digestive tract but what ever, get to the doctor and get checked out.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I really hope it is something terminal and it kills in short time. This is so #ed up. This is no life.

If you are feeling suicidal then you need to go and get professional help. Posting these thoughts on ATS may not be ideal. We are not clinicians.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kountzero

Pinky ring and middle fingers

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kountzero

I smoked 4 packa of cigarettes at the weekend. Perhaps that causes sweating.i sometimes couldnt breath on saturday and then i checked it.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Hmm.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Average posts per day : 52.43 .

Wouldn't surprise if that's (hand) related esp. if laptop user

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I would definitely go get it checked out. I my case my doctor told me to take vitamin B12 and B-complex. For me that helped, but numbness and tingling can occur from different issues.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xbeta

Agree with other reply.. ..its not your hand. Doctor.. .please
MS
EMT

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I was diagnosed with relapsing/remitting MS a year ago, and those are all symptoms I've experienced. At least go to your doc and see what he/she thinks.

Good luck!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Talk to your parent or guardian about how you are feeling. If not them then your sister/brother or a friend.

You need to talk about these feelings you have.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This appears to be a young member.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

I want to die.it makes no sense why i should suffer for such un known reasons. People get a heart attack and die why am i so unlucky.

its the human condition. nothing can be done about it. we all suffer

Beg to Differ, Suffering is not required.

Most of us do so because our presence of mind takes us there.
Woe is me, why does this have to happen to me, I'm so tired of living in agony....
WHAT IF your purpose in life is merely to get through it, suffering, pain and all - and HOW you choose to get through it determines whether you experience "Hell" or not.

LIFE is a process of rebirth, a mental state that continues until such time, and then - the end.
Life can be better in seconds, after a nap, tomorrow, or for forever - your thinking can change instantly.
The end is permanent with no possibility of improvement.

The Human Condition is NOT one of suffering, rather of struggling to master our limitations, internal and external.

ganjoa

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The heavy night sweats suggests youre incorrect possibly..
Best

MS
EMT

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Don't listen to the advice it's nothing and it is this or that. This is not the place for correct diagnosis...

I'm in emergency medical and though I can think of 3-4 things immediately.. I'm not qualified to give out medical advice.

Just make a simple Dr. appt! Good luck... MS/EMT

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I get tingling in my left hand occasionally and I had all kinds of problems with my left arm which is related. Mine started in my back and worked it's way to my shoulder and arm. The inflammation got way worse because I was eating a lot of oranges and tomatoes, they are antiinflamatory but if you have inflammation they actually make it worse.

But I had no night sweats, and your symptoms are in line with problems that might have to do with circulation. My problem, like others here talk about, had definite symptoms to show it was nerve issues. It took a while to get my inflammation down, and about eight trips to the chiropractor before the back issue finally got fixed. It kept popping back out but finally stayed. Next time I throw it out I am not going to wait six months before going to the chiropractor. I should know better than that.

I suggest going to see a doctor to rule out possible heart or circulatory issues.

Eat more onions or take an occasional baby aspirin to lessen blood agglutination issues.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: [post=22136260].
The end is permanent with no possibility of improvement.

ganjoa

This is so full of hope :-)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

My brother is MS.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

42. Photo from last summer.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

blood pressure, diabetes, heart problems, three thing i've heard mentioned before from people that complained about these.
go see a doctor.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
My mum has the same problems with her hand, she's been to the hospital recently to find out if it's Carpal-Tunnel, no results yet. it's a possibility you could have it, my dad had both his hands done cause of the same problems.

Hopefully it's not but i'll give the same advice as the others, go see a doctor and find out. best of luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join