It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones’ lawyers: their client should not be judged by his on-air persona

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: TheScale

see for me you arent a big dog if your brand of argument means resorting to your fists. it means your quite small and dont have the ability to actually formulate a proper argument.

Do you think AJ formulates a proper argument or is just a loudmouth media personality playing people for chumps.

that video is a compilation video lacking any context. many of the things hes doing is actually a parody of the viewpoints he hates and he takes it to the extreme. so if u take a look at the entirety of many of those clips youll find thats the case and those are not his viewpoints and hes actually 180 degrees from them. not all of the time cause he loses it and its one of the problems i have with him but thats his thing and others like it. u seem to also be missing the gist of those ole time sayings aswell. if u want to run with the big dogs then u take alex jones on at his own game and debate him on points. going out and finding someone and trying to initiate a fight doesnt fit. i do find it funny though that here we are on a site about conspiracies and people get upset when they see someone on tv or the internet talking about conspiracy's. btw plz tell me thats not hilarious when he tries to crash the youngturks.
edit on 17-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Swills

attack Jones because he attacks just about everyone,

Yeah...execpt that he never seems to take on the jesuits
www.spirituallysmart.com...

or

There are two things AJ won't touch:

The Jesuits and the Zionists.

That alone is a major red major flag and has always made me very skeptical of Jones.

He is owned.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

After Alex did that job on the Bohemian Grove, he increasingly found it difficult to tap that, and soon spun outta control, it's like the UFO industry guys , they may have had a great original story but always want to exceed that, so they start making stuff up and sooner or later is having direct conversations with folks from alpha centauri , for saying the same ol facts is boring, outing a bunch of corrupt secretive well connected, butt neked rich guys prancing around in a forest with a flare for the theatrical, eventually leads to lizard people.
edit on 18-4-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: ABNARTY

Of course I have never met the man and he really could be like what he demonstrates on his show. It could really mean he is full of s***. I'm just saying it's not automatically true because you do not like him.

AJ is a media genius at manipulating so many people. Texans know what a charlatan he is and mock him when he goes out in public which is very seldom. He get's challenged to fight all the time by the real tough guys; he's a coward that talks tough but refuses to back it up. Rumor is; he's moving his operation to LA. Typical...

As we say in Texas..."all hat, no cattle"

cause partaking in a fist fight is an intelligent way of conversing with people. get out of here!

AJ used to talk about fighting all the time, if he doesn't mention it at least once a week something is wrong.

Ahhh nuh ahm not proud of this folks but uhh ah hayud 6 black ops guys come urp ta mee in ah parking lot and ah told em let's go new world order scurm and ah kicked their ass raht thurr. Ah just wanna smayush em and stomp em and baht em. But uhm ah am not a violent mayun.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
He's going down eh? That's ridiculous. The youtube channel alone is bigger than ATS. I know these platforms are incomparable but still, especially when you filter out the meaningless noise.
Check their vids from the last 12 hours, their numbers, their guests, their content, debunking of Tomahawk-day narrative, their stance on T, consistency. Play any one of them and it will debunk all the empty gossip that has been said in this thread. Just don't cover your ears doing LALALA or you'll find yourself protesting BS like Trumps taxes when there's so much going on!
At least check the titles.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Oh man, you didn't actually watch the video... did you? Hilarious.

a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Remember, this is coming from the same people that said Trump was going down and that "Madame President" was a done deal. It's nothing but wishful thinking from desperate leftists.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Oh no I did, it was mostly a commercial to sell his t shirts but from that video is where I learned that people were talking about his dating a woman who he employs and in between his salesmanship they supposedly put to rest the rumor they were dating. Basically, they denied accusations but proved nothing. That all said, who knows what's true and what's not but if Jones' wife doesn't have a gag order and with all the recent press about him I'm sure she will be interviewed by someone, somewhere and we can hear her side of the story. That all depends on how much money her silence is worth.
edit on 18-4-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yeah, it's sad how the "Divide and rule" charm always works. Implanted hate prevents people in one camp to see important points of the other one. Even if it was their points in the past, universal or kind of American points. Right won't touch the left stuff and left won't even look at their right hand. Two parallel realities. It has to be a true psyop using psychologists and programming and who knows what else.
When the time comes and they'll need to change the scheme and unite for war, it will be easy to do so. Someone will use the right words in the MSM ending the hypnosis like a snap and start a new one. People remain underinformed and incomplete during the process.
Left has banana. Right has strawberries. You can never have both.
edit on 18/4/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

His own reaction

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yep about the Zionists as well

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Of course she's going to use any ammo she can to get back at Jones. Did it ever occur to her that he enjoyed extra marital sex because she didn't provide him sex? Its going to be an easy win for her as in the eyes of mainstream thinking Jones is a conspiracy theorist.

If true, why should she be obligated to have sex with him? Suddenly it's her fault that AJ couldn't live with his decisions and had to go outside the marriage?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join