It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myles Standish high strangeness

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm not even sure if this is the right forum for this, as I really cannot figure out where to put this. So feel free to move it if you need to.

Recently my mom passed. She was found on March 25th. Before I was notified, I kept having strong feelings of wanting to go see her the day before, but had to work, and had several commitments for my son after work.

That morning on the 25th I awoke and saw a bright white light. Days after, I have heard knocking on my bedroom wall, saw what appeared to be a spirit fly in front of my sisters car; she saw it too, but won't talk about it other than to acknowledge see saw it too.

Weeks go by, and I hadn't heard from my best friend, we've known each other since we were kids. Very close. Anyways, he calls last night to offer condolences for my mom, and explained that he hadn't been in touch due to a rollover he had; here's where it gets weird:

He gets home from work, makes dinner, has one of those little bottle of wines that come in a four pack. He remembers finding a good movie on tv, and sitting down to watch it. He comes too, in the dark, inside his upside down car, and the firefighters are trying to pull him out.

He doesn't remember a thing. He is by Myles Standish State Forest, which is where I had my strange camping experience last year.

He knows nobody in that town, had absolutely no reason to be there. When I ask him what day this happened, yup it was on March 25th.

I asked him if he ever experienced Missing time, and he believes he has.

When his roommate got home, he says the door was wide open, something he would never do; he has cats that he loves.

I am so glad he is ok, but shocked by the whole thing. He only had one little bottle of wine from a four pack; has anyone ever heard of something like this. I know 3 people this happened to in my lifetime; one guy was found to have ghb in his system. The others not sure!

edit on 16-4-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Indeed strange story about your friend, I'd had the wine checked by the police. Sounds very suspicious to me. Again sorry about mom, very sad. I've herd many people tell of things happening like what has been your experience. I truly believe love is not lost but continues on to the next life. Sometimes we get signs beyond the grave. This is a strange thing perhaps, but a good thing, a message of love.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Indeed strange story about your friend, I'd had the wine checked by the police. Sounds very suspicious to me. Again sorry about mom, very sad. I've herd many people tell of things happening like what has been your experience. I truly believe love is not lost but continues on to the next life. Sometimes we get signs beyond the grave. This is a strange thing perhaps, but a good thing, a message of love.

Thank you, and if she could have, she would have saved my friend whom I love dearly as well!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I will mention the wine checking to my friend, good advice there.

Also forgot to mention, the distance from his place to Myles Standish State Forest is 28.8 miles - scary stuff!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Another thing I thought was odd. When he went to the police station to get a copy of the police report he was told No you can't have it, three times.

That seems rather strange

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Would not it be his right to have the police report?

Was he given a sobriety test or a blood draw?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Would not it be his right to have the police report?

Was he given a sobriety test or a blood draw?

Most definitely would be his right as far as I know, but for reasons unknown to him, he was told "No". I advised him to contact the chief of that police station and see how that goes.

He refused the ambulance ride, which I wish he hadn't, because a blood draw could have explained some things. Yes, he was given a sobriety test, which I believe he said he failed. Which is also strange, as the ride from his place to location of crash is at least a 45-50 minute drive, and one little wine cooler type drink shouldn't have given such a reading.

He has no reason to lie to me either, we are very good, old friends.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I suggest that he be checked for having had a minor stroke.

I wonder if he was able to prove (to himself) when he got home that there were three of the little wine bottles left in the carton? Or at least, check that out with his roommate that there were three full ones remaining?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I suggest that he be checked for having had a minor stroke.

I wonder if he was able to prove (to himself) when he got home that there were three of the little wine bottles left in the carton? Or at least, check that out with his roommate that there were three full ones remaining?

They did check and there were 3 left. A stroke, now that's interesting, as he's been under a lot of stress lately. I'll have him check into that.

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Please keep us informed. This is an interesting case and I hope it turns out to have a reasonable explanation.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

In regards to the wine. Was he given a breathalyzer after the accident? And if so was he found to be over the limit?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

In regards to the wine. Was he given a breathalyzer after the accident? And if so was he found to be over the limit?

Perhaps he has an intolerance to some types of alcohol, even a small amount. So, we must ask, was he familiar with alcohol and how it affected him?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Crazy story. Sorry about your mom but I'm glad your friend is okay.

Strange they refused him a copy of the police report he could just tell them he needs it for his insurance company. I would think about contacting an attorney.

By the way what is "ghb" ?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I would ask some more questions of your friend. I believe you, but for Saturday 25 March 2017, the only coverage I see of accidents in MA are HERE.

Seems like the accident you're referring may have happened elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So sorry to hear about ur mom. I'm glad to hear of the spirit-type phenomena you described, I hope it continues and it brings you comfort that your mom continues to exist in a new form.

As for your friend, there are a lot of possibilities. He may have drank much more than he's willing to admit because he feels so ashamed about the experience. He may have had some type of interaction with one drink and, for example, an antianxiety medication, or maybe a sleeping pill (ambient is known for this type of thing all by itself). He may have sleepwalked and drove there. He may have been drugged (ghb or some other date rape drug would do this). He might have had some sort of brain-related episode.

Nevertheless, the coincidence is strange.

I hope all goes well for you, your family, and your friend.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Was he arrested or given a citation? Normally if you fail a field sobriety test they're going to charge you with DUI, DWI or whatever. Especially if it involved an accident.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Thats what I was thinking.
Mainly because, I cant drink wine. 1 glass and im wasted.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Lived in that area for a number of years. When I first moved there I was told some very strange stories by long-time residents. As you know, they built the Pilgrim Nuclear Power Plant out on Rocky Point, just the other side of Rte 3 near Myles Standish. While it was under construction there were several reports of people seeing odd lights in the woods in the Pine Hills through which Rte 3 passes and which abut Myles Standish. In addition to lights in the woods, there were also reports of people seeing pi-pedal creatures near the road in the Pine Hills. The people I've spoken with that reportedly saw the creatures swear they truly saw them. Everyone uses the term 'aliens' when talking about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

Crazy story. Sorry about your mom but I'm glad your friend is okay.

Strange they refused him a copy of the police report he could just tell them he needs it for his insurance company. I would think about contacting an attorney.

By the way what is "ghb" ?

Sorry I fell asleep after posting this. He did explain a few times that it was for his insurance, still was refused.

Ghb is a date rape drug. Can't see that being the problem though, as he was home alone, not at a bar or party. He's older 49, his party days are over. He's also very conscientious of drinking, he likes one wine cooler once in awhile, but makes sure he won't have to drive anywhere because he had a dui when he was in his 20s and was very afraid of doing that again. No injuries on that one.
edit on 17-4-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFatefulDay

I would ask some more questions of your friend. I believe you, but for Saturday 25 March 2017, the only coverage I see of accidents in MA are HERE.

Seems like the accident you're referring may have happened elsewhere.

I found a newspaper report that gave a 3-27 date, but news reports have been known to be wrong.

Cool link btw - thank you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join