It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me say it: an audit is a lame, totally invalid excuse for not releasing tax returns

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

You already stole his 2005 and it was legit. case closed

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Trumps entire administration should be jailed for making people upset.

Then put in Hillary so everything will be all better.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: muSSang
You North Americans are a funny bunch, i have never heard so much petty whining in my life! Just axcept the man as your president. He got elected the Democratic way.

Ffs bunch of sooks.

And its funny that the taxes are the only thing left that you can attack him for haha, the man is the cleanest politician ever.

That's not true. Even if you don't get "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" in Australia, you can still view his opening monologues delayed only a few hours on Youtube. Here's one recent and relevant line from Colbert: "MR. TRUMP YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON!"

Satire shows are not factual, thats like me going to Saturday night live for my news.

You did not mention facts in your prior post. You mentioned attacks!
edit on 16-4-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected plural to singular

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Why, The Donald’s curt, rude and disrespectful answer to George Stephanopoulos of “IT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS,” when Stephanopoulos asked about The Donald’s tax rate, was much more appropriate than The Donald’s using an audit as a lame, invalid excuse... a downright stupid one at that when you think about it.

I wonder why he changed his tune? He said he would release 2 or 3 years of his tax returns when he was Candidate Trump, but now, it's none of our business? Every presidential candidate since Nixon has disclosed their tax returns to the American people. Just another example of the Donald's disrespect for his constituents and the American people in general.

I think he changed his mind because he realized they would show fealty to foreign governments, putting more stress on the nepotism and conflicts of interest already inflicting his presidency.

Chances are, sooner or later, Congress will subpoena those records.

Not true at all. Most Presidents release their tax records WHILE they are President, with some exceptions, like Reagan and Carter. Ford didn't release his at all... just a summary. Bill Clinton and George Bush didn't release any records prior to their Presidency. The "change" started with Obama.

Linky to you're wrong

I think he changed his mind because he found that, even as a Democrat that became Republican to win an election, he will now forever be ostracized from his liberal Democrat friends, liberal Democrat cabinet, liberal Democrat family because he's not following the progressive agenda.

He's an ACTUAL liberal... something that's so out of style that people don't even understand the concept anymore.

So he's probably figured out that it doesn't matter what he does, because from here to eternity it's Alinsky-style character assassination until he's buried in history.

Welcome to the progressive agenda.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Most Presidents release their tax records WHILE they are President, with some exceptions, like Reagan and Carter. Ford didn't release his at all... just a summary. Bill Clinton and George Bush didn't release any records prior to their Presidency. The "change" started with Obama.

Okay then, his excuse that "the election is over" is moot.

At any rate, he's still a liar that has disrespectfully reneged on his promise to the American people to release his tax returns.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Don't you think that Trump made a ludicrous jackass of himself by accusing protesters of being paid to march against Trump and his withholding of his tax returns?

I'll tell you what makes much more sense. It is The Donald who pays people to serve as counter-protesters because no one in his right mind would continue to be supportive of Trump at this late date as scandal after scandal piles on each other, and they have to be even crazier to resort to violence to backup that support.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Former presidents have done worse, I mean he could've claimed he'd withdraw the troops in his first two weeks... cough cough like some others did.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I know - maybe get Hills to release her private speech transcripts that Trump said would trigger him into releasing his returns - which, as you are fully aware, there is no legal requirement to do so and even though he is the POTUS, he should still be afforded privacy.

*Substitute the word 'Trump' for 'Obama' in the above statement and reread it - what's good for one goose is good for the other goose.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I saw this article on Yahoo today. "Trump lashes out after Tax March protest: " I read the article, then I read Trumps tweets.

I can not see where there was any lashing out. I don't understand how people can tell such chaotic fairytales about something Trump said. He made a couple of comments, none of them were lashing outs.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

"lashing out" is a liberal term for disagreeing with them.

Victim stance

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Heres a better idea than seeing his taxes...... sneak out at night and go through his garbage.
Yes, dig trough Trumps trash bins and pull out any scraps of paper you can find. Then get some scotch tape and claim yourself an expert document restorer and piece things together so that you can have the AH HA!! CAUGHT YA!!! that you want so badly.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

This topic has been covered 99 times here.

ATS has a search button. You have to search your topic before you post.

You should post your life accomplishments, I have 2 minutes.

2 minutes?
Ok, you need time for a potty break too lol

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Mr Trump's tax returns are none of our business, period.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I swear, some of you make him out to have done some illegal activity. The IRS, no friend of conservatives, would have been all over that case in a minute a good while back if there was any shenanigans by Trump and associates.

Now, if you want to talk about some very shady deals of political persons that involves a lot of dead people over the decades, I can clue you in to where to start.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I swear, some of you make him out to have done some illegal activity.

In the past, he HAS done some illegal activity! Look no further than his own foundation's illegal dealings and payments on his behalf!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sigh, I commend you for still trying to reason with these fools.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
You have to ask this question: about what aspect of an audit was Donald Trump concerned such that the audit would preclude him from complete freedom to release his tax returns?

...CONCLUSION: Donald Trump is a cheap dirt bag of a carnie charlatan.

What privacy law protects the release of a birth certificate that has allegedly already been made public? Because the Hawaii Department of Health STILL will not disclose Obama's allegedly 'already public' birth certificate. They say it's still private.

CONCLUSION: Barack Obama (or whatever his name really is) is a cheap dirt bag of a carnie charlatan.
edit on 16-4-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

if somebody voted for trump just because they wanted to see his tax return they should have the right to vote revoked because they obviously don`t take voting seriously.

The IRS said there is nothing illegal about his tax return so it doesn`t matter if you see it and think there is something illegal or if a private CPA sees it and thinks there is something illegal because the IRS said it`s ok and they won`t prosecute no matter what you or anybody else thinks.

since there is nothing illegal about his tax return the only reason people want to see it is to bitch and complain about legal things that he did.
if people have nothing more productive to do then why don`t they bitch and complain about the illegal stuff that politicians do? that might be more productive than bitching and complaining about what law abiding citizens do.

seriously, would it make you or anybody else feel any better if you found out trump has paid more in taxes than you`ll ever make in your entire life?

edit on 16-4-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

If Trump released fraudulent tax returns that said he donated billions to PETA, paid more taxes than anyone in history, and only did business with the greenest green businesses based in the U.S....that would be sooooo delightful.

Every tax attorney in the country could claim they were bogus and there would be NOTHING anyone could do to prove it because of IRS privacy laws.

And we could all mock anyone who is skeptical for eight years.

I would love that, so much. Democrats made this bed, I want them to lie in it. Asking a President to disclose legally protected records is racist....for Obama and Trump. That's what Democrats claimed for the last eight years.

F* them.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If Trump was smart, he'd have a false IRS document for his taxes filed from Hawaii.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join