It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly man killed live over Facebook. Manhunt Ongoing in Cleveland

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

Cleveland or as I like to call it South Detroit.

What a pit.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

The one upside is they self-incriminate. Might as well prosecute themselves.

But yeah, you make sense. Seems like the happy slapping craze from years ago gave a spotlight for the type of asshole who thrives on any attention. No brains, no empathy, no prospects...

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Did he say "dahboo' was one of the group. Wondering if that is the UFO hoax guy or another.

edit:
dahboo77, seems one and the same
edit on 4/16/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I saw the video where he shoot and killed the elderly man. Man, cold hearted. Skeptical about the other murders however. Most likely he's pissed off at people he knows, and is suicidal enough to die by police. Sad.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What the hell is going on with some of these people? He just walked up to that poor old guy and blasted him. The guy was probably going home to have Easter dinner with his wife or family.

I really hope that law enforcement kills this monster before he harms anyone else. Man I really wish that I did not watch that, I already had enough bad images in my mind. ~$heopleNation

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: kamatty

Just saw the video. This guy needs to be shot right away. If you see him don't argue just shoot. Btw the video is pretty f#cked up. There is no need to watch it.

Help me understand something please. Why would you want to watch a video of someone been murdered? I just can't understand why so many people want to see these things, you know the video will show someone been murdered, so why do you actually need to see it?

Because i live in the real world and i can handle rough stuff. I watched Daesh behead people or set them on fire. This is nothing. I feel for the old guy and his family mind you. It was a senseless death commited by a maniac and i hope they get him. Too bad he didn't ran into some gangbangers.

I dont eat hot chillies because i can handle them i eat them because i enjoy the flavour and sensations it causes in my mouth.

How do you mean this was nothing? Like this mans life was nothing or you mean it ranks low on your personal gore-o-meter?

Has anyone heard ANYTHING new from the last 90 minutes? Is there a news black out now?

link   
a reply to: roadgravel

No clue, the stream is too choppy to make out anything atm.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I went to the bio link (as he mentioned) and then found another there about the group.

maybe they are clickbait, inc.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
Let's go back to at least 1987 and revisit how the "Running Man" showed us the power and importance of the network ratings and social manipulation of popular opinion (and odds). An outmoded concept now a days, but monetizing click-thru's - that's another matter entirely!

ganjoa

How about No.

The Roman Colosseum was enough of that crap.

link   
The cops just pulled over that streamer.

link   

Just saw the video. This guy needs to be shot right away. If you see him don't argue just shoot. Btw the video is pretty f#cked up. There is no need to watch it.

Looks like a wanna be muslim to me....

Maybe its the return of Kimbo Slice.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It's definitely him. He's just plugged himself over the radio.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
shutdown, steam and by the police.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Locals get a call from the LA police. I imagine the police really didn't want him driving around creating a show out of this.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

My main issue is with f@@king facebook though, unfortunatley murder has always happened, its now these giant social media companys such as youtube and FB get out of their responsibilities by "its not our content", F U its your dam website if you are offering such a service and it has been used not just once but many times now to stream live CRIME, then do something about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine it was your family being devastated in such a way for every other turd to leave some disparaging comment about it and then get a thumbs up aswell.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
...if you are offering such a service and it has been used not just once but many times now to stream live CRIME, then do something about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such as?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Help me understand something please. Why would you want to watch a video of someone been murdered? I just can't understand why so many people want to see these things, you know the video will show someone been murdered, so why do you actually need to see it?

Because i live in the real world and i can handle rough stuff. I watched Daesh behead people or set them on fire. This is nothing. I feel for the old guy and his family mind you. It was a senseless death commited by a maniac and i hope they get him. Too bad he didn't ran into some gangbangers.

I dont eat hot chillies because i can handle them i eat them because i enjoy the flavour and sensations it causes in my mouth.

How do you mean this was nothing? Like this mans life was nothing or you mean it ranks low on your personal gore-o-meter?

Has anyone heard ANYTHING new from the last 90 minutes? Is there a news black out now?

Yes it was nothing gore wise. Robert Goodwin Seniors life was definitely worth more then the coward who killed him. If you feel homicidal go kill some gangbangers or join the fight against Daesh.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Here's another stream for anyone trying to follow this, its covering network TV and police scanners.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
All this misery inflicted on innocent people who don't know him from a hole in the wall, just to give his ex the finger?

o.O Dude, a leaving a lit bag of dog s# at her front door or deflating her car's tires or something would have sufficed for that. This bastard isn't going to be any loss to society when the popo catch him & aerate him.
edit on 4/16/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
cleveland PD scanner for anybody who wishes to listen

www.broadcastify.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join