It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence in Travis Walton Abduction Case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Why do people say of abduction cases "Oh, they sound the same as other abduction cases so they must be jumping on the bandwagon"?
This is false thinking. Just why should the abduction stories differ? Think on the aliens point of view, if they are abducting people they are doing it successfully so why change their Modus Opperandi?
Now tell me why should the aliens change their MO just so all the abductees have a different scenario to tell?
So I say again, if it's a successful abduction operation all abductees WILL come up with the same story.

unless theres more then one player abducting people

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
The fence is a safe place for one without courage. Many reside there that cannot bear the truth that humanity has met its match.

The fence is a good place to stay unless you want to jump to conclusions.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardDown
I stopped reading when I saw the study was conducted by Frontier Analysis. www.mufonohio.com...

In Phyllis Budinger's analysis of the metal (windmill part), a fragment from the alleged 1945 UFO crash, she determined that it was ordinary metal, but that:" The aliens may be time travelers. So if they are from Earth's future, their craft are 'Earth-made' and there would be no isotopic differences."
Frontier Analysis: Analysis of Two Metallic Parts Purportedly from a Crashed Unidentified Aerial Object (San Antonio, New Mexico August 16, 1945)

If time travel is possible. Technically she is correct

But the leap of logic is rather extreme.

Any overall opinion on the Travis Walton case CardDown?

I've always been on the fence with this one. But haven't really delved deep into it.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
There are multiple 'alien' civilizations monitoring earth since thousands of years. They, from a technological point of view, are FAR more advanded then us. Their understandings of (meta)physics has yielded them the ability to 'teleport', to 'peer' into alternate realities, to communicate telepathically, to 'time-travel'.

To cut in on the abductions, the species typically referred to as 'greys' are responsible for these experiences. Agreements were made with the U.S. goverment in order for these abductions to be allowed to happen, in return technological advancements were granted to the U.S. government. Why would the greys abduct humans? They are a dying species, and need to hybridize with human genetic material to continue their existence. These sort of abductions are no longer occuring.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

My father was very deeply affected by this story. He started to tell me once about his own encounter with aliens.

Personally, I don't think Earth is being visited by ETs. Not to say there aren't strange things out there I cannot explain away rationally.

You don't believe your father?

My father was a Scientist and a very rational guy. I know he was deeply disturbed by a previous event in his life. He didn't tell me all about it ... mostly alluded to the circumstances described in the Walton story and told me they were based on facts he could personally corroborate. It was something he wanted to confide in me. He never even said a word about it to my older brother.

So, do you believe your father when he "alluded to the circumstances described in the Walton story and told me they were based on facts he could personally corroborate" ?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cyberjedi
There are multiple 'alien' civilizations monitoring earth since thousands of years. They, from a technological point of view, are FAR more advanded then us. Their understandings of (meta)physics has yielded them the ability to 'teleport', to 'peer' into alternate realities, to communicate telepathically, to 'time-travel'.

To cut in on the abductions, the species typically referred to as 'greys' are responsible for these experiences. Agreements were made with the U.S. goverment in order for these abductions to be allowed to happen, in return technological advancements were granted to the U.S. government. Why would the greys abduct humans? They are a dying species, and need to hybridize with human genetic material to continue their existence. These sort of abductions are no longer occuring.

There is no proof of this.

Why would aliens make an agreement with the US Government to abduct humans?

Surely they could do this with impunity if they were so much more advanced than us. But if they weren't it would be easier to make an agreement with a much more stable government that doesn't change every 4-8 years and a secretive society like China or the Soviet Union?

edit on 17/4/17 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

My father was very deeply affected by this story. He started to tell me once about his own encounter with aliens.

Personally, I don't think Earth is being visited by ETs. Not to say there aren't strange things out there I cannot explain away rationally.

You don't believe your father?

My father was a Scientist and a very rational guy. I know he was deeply disturbed by a previous event in his life. He didn't tell me all about it ... mostly alluded to the circumstances described in the Walton story and told me they were based on facts he could personally corroborate. It was something he wanted to confide in me. He never even said a word about it to my older brother.

So, do you believe your father when he "alluded to the circumstances described in the Walton story and told me they were based on facts he could personally corroborate" ?

I do. I don't want to accept it, but I had no reason to doubt his sincerity nor his conviction. Mind you ... he never gave me any details about his own experience.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Aliensun
The fence is a safe place for one without courage. Many reside there that cannot bear the truth that humanity has met its match.

The fence is a good place to stay unless you want to jump to conclusions.

Tried to keep my mouth shut.....sat on my hands.....
Here we GO!

Was told a long time ago by an elderly gentleman who I respected.
"Do you know what you get sitting on the fence? Splinters."

Not that I'm saying to suck up Walton's story as gospel, or that we don't need better evidence from a lab NOT affiliated with Mufon, but personally each one of us has to decide for ourselves what "proofs" we find acceptable.

Plus....splinters.....hahahahahaha!
Still cracks me up.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I used to park along tracks, truck parks, road sides in industrial districts, break down and scrap equipment, checking things with magnets. Whenever i should accidentally drop the magnet it always came up with bits of iron filings. You can test this for yourself along any busy hi way or old road and see the amount of irons particles in the soil from human activity. It also makes sense that the material is on the surface because the activity is more recent.

If that area of those woods was logged, then I presume there was plenty of heavy equipment moving thru the area, parking, breaking down, getting worked on.

Just postulating about it from that perspective. I wished they came up with something more than just iron bits on the surface, because my observation can't therefore be ruled out. Maybe they did come up with something... else. I didn't read the PDF.

Are there any results of spectrography tests run on the specific metallic bits from the site?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Why would aliens make an agreement with the US Government to abduct humans?

Barnyard animals discussing whether the farmers are using genetics to influence them.

After all they do funny things with 'instruments' to them... especially in their privates.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Not trying to start an argument or be rude but what does your statement even mean?

You say you don't believe in ETs in one breath and in the next admit there are things you (or anyone) have no rational explanation for. So if there is no rational explanation then you simply choose to ignore it and automatically deny evidence of something that supports ETs?

This is a hypocritical belief system and immediately nullifies your opinion because you are choosing to ignore facts in any given case. A "rational explanation" is purely subjective as it is dependent upon a belief system based on emotion. A belief system based on emotion only is one that is absent of facts or evidence and is therefore nullified as a viable argument for or against something.

If a person makes an absolute statement that they do not believe one particular way yet hypocritically deny the possibility of that very way by simply ignoring something they cannot explain or understand...this is called willful ignorance.

I am basing this on your choice of words. Maybe you intended to say something differently but as your statement sits it is contradictory and hypocritical.

EDIT: my statements have nothing to do with the OP as I have no opinion or belief one way or another on the Travis Walton case
edit on 17-4-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

If time travel is possible. Technically she is correct

But the leap of logic is rather extreme.

Time travel is the height of science fiction, it sounds neat, but every particle in the universe existing at all points in time, how believable is that?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Not trying to start an argument or be rude but what does your statement even mean?

I am basing this on your choice of words. Maybe you intended to say something differently but as your statement sits it is contradictory and hypocritical.

I don't think an intelligent being is going to sacrifice their life in travel across vast distances. I wouldn't put it past them to send a probe.

I wouldn't put it past 'them' to leave something behind. I also wouldn't put it past them to declare us a threat to the galactic community and wipe us out completely.

OTOH, what people are capable of doing/creating never ceases to amaze me. There are some really really smart people out there.

hmmm

edit on 1842017 by Snarl because: Link

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The best and only evidence we need is the 6 other witnesses to Travis's abduction. If the event was faked it would have unraveled a long time ago. Someone would have spilled their guts when they saw Travis make money from the event while the others involved made nothing. Human nature.

For me this event is the most compelling evidence that we are not alone in this Universe. No other event even comes close to the Travis Walton abduction case.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I dont know about you but I id just like to meet aliens to listen to their music and maybe smoke a bowl with a couple of them !

just have a nice chat about life you know

, but yeh its all very selfish of us to want to find life just so we know we arent alone !

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

cool , we would still have loads of cultures in south america !

colombus was a dickhead!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Nah I think they would just imprison us here until we learn to behave , there will be a galactic treaty which prevents the genocide of a species , so we are maintained in a stasis here on earth!

who is to say that these radiation belts werent created to prevent us from leaving the earth

it would be alot easier and less invasive to send biological probes which mimic life on earth
say the mushroom , Or self replicating probes

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

They act with integrity, and so they have made an agreement for these things to happen. As far as evidence goes, I invite you to listen to the following,

vimeo.com...

Skip to 26:00, minutes that is.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
A large hangar inside a 20ft saucer? wtf??? I am smelling hoax although the story does sound pretty cool.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
A large hangar inside a 20ft saucer? wtf??? I am smelling hoax although the story does sound pretty cool.

No, he stepped out of the craft into a large hanger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join