It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let us welcome Turkey into official dictatorship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
I know.
But my comment was aimed at the fact that gov/church never was splitted 100% in the beginning, although it´s on paper. So now you know, too.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

yes Erdogan is a Muslim and so am i, so what are you going to do about it? the fact that we survived more than 14 hundred years and becoming more and more proves that you cant do any thing about it except whine and whine, so good luck with that

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I can't help but think this result of 51.32% was one of those decided before the polls open deals.

I wonder what they'll do with the actual ballots? Toilet paper for government buildings or burn them in the dead of night?

Ataturk must be spinning in his grave at the recent events in Turkey. What a shameful path for a once great country to walk down

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

You can't willingly give so much power to someone unless you are a fool, an ignorant or trembling with fear. Those who voted yes fall into these categories.
edit on 16 4 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yep, and I'm also allowed to have an educated opinion on it.

Turkey decided. It is now time for an international response to this.

Europe doesn't like Erdogan, will your sentiments be the same if they decide this referendum is not in the best interests of the EU and permanently bans them? Because this is what is going to happen.

Will you say it is the will of the Europeans that will condemn resident Turks because of this? Because that will be the will of Europeans in majority.

Are you going to be here a second later saying muslims are discriminated against?

Majority, remember...

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Ah yes, here you are attacking Islam because of your own bigotry.

Fun fact about Turkey,

Because it is a secular country, the only Muslim country in the world that has no state religion, the Constitution guarantees religious freedom, and tolerance is the rule.

After Erogdans purge.

Turkey should be attacked with mean words.

Stop defending Turkey's secularism.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
We all know elections are all faked, its a controlled corruption system. Not humans fault...

But turkey is in another level.. 1 person 5 votes on camera.

edit on 16-4-2017 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
can´t wait for the turky´s `spring ` directed by the coalition....

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I appreciate your post my man, I do, but now there will be 100% no separation. Erdogan is devout Muslim, and he will turn Turkey into a devout Muslim nation. It is only a matter of time until other religions are persecuted by him (as if they already aren't)

This referendum is the worst thing to happen to Turks since the collapse of the ottoman Empire...literally(IMO)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Thanks for proving my point.

But yes, there is something we can do to stop the plague of islam from infesting the rest of civilization and we are doing it.

It is called education using debate, reason, logic and facts.
edit on 16-4-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
and tolerated by the nato partners.....a reply to: Ploutonas

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I don´t know why we are arguing, your post above reflects 100% of my opinion ^^

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

hhhahah

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
All hail Erdolf! The real guy who bombed those kids with gas.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xbeta
geez... what drugs are you taking? I hoped they will wear off over the course of the day, you just keep refreshing, don´t you?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Interesting way to turn it on me but it's weak.

This thread had nothing to do with religion but here you come to remind everyone Islam is bad. Good work!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

yeah
and there is another one about trump hahaha..these are really hilarious.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Defending it? I'm just pointing out the facts. Do you not want Turkey to be a secular nation? You want it to become one with religion?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Swills

Fun fact, they just voted yes on a constitutional referendum, with Erdogan at the helm of it. Hence this thread.

I'm sure there's no election fraud afoot!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

yes Erdogan is a Muslim and so am i, so what are you going to do about it? the fact that we survived more than 14 hundred years and becoming more and more proves that you cant do any thing about it except whine and whine, so good luck with that

The first part of your statement was pretty childish. Kids in 1st grade talk like that. Second part of your statement is saying that you cant survive as a people without religion. Which shows a weakness. Religion is a weakness. But hey if you want to follow it that is your business, just don't make it mine. As far as what Turkey voted for, well good for them. I do have a feeling it is going to come back and bite them in the arse

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join