It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Could Be Our Modern Day MOSES - The Similarities are Striking.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I always thought the men and women elected to congress as representatives for districts(house) and states(senate) were there to represent the people, it always seemed odd, not right that these representatives feel they can do what they feel is best as opposed to what their district or state wants. They act as if they are our parents, they know better...that is not what a representative should be in my opinion, not always but a lot of the time this is what I see.
If they have principles and integrity then they should do what they were elected to do, represent the people and their will.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: carewemust
Can't you be the intermediary? Just relay it to me via this public thread.

Thanx!

Some men change their party for the sake of their principles; others their principles for the sake of their party.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

What Churchill is saying there is be true to your values and not a partisan hack asshat who thinks their party can do no wrong ever.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Right, but the elected officials need to be true to their constituents first, I would rather my representative to represent the people he or she represents not the party.
Within any party there can be reasonable differences, the will of the people you were elected to represent is much different.
The people you represent come 1st, the party 2nd, that's how I see it however that is not what I've seen.

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

What Churchill is saying there is be true to your values and not a partisan hack asshat who thinks their party can do no wrong ever.

edit on 9-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

...I would rather my representative to represent the people he or she represents not the party.

That's what both of us are saying.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe not literally. That said, the great leaders of history have embraced the technology of their time and used it to uplift their culture.

Meanwhile, the US' love of unrestricted capitalism has led to us having the slowest internet in the First World and Trump wants to give those companies the authority to throttle it even more.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Glad we agree.

...I would rather my representative to represent the people he or she represents not the party.

That's what both of us are saying.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Just one more proof that all abrahamic religions are dangerous and should be banned
edit on 9-1-2020 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Maybe not literally. That said, the great leaders of history have embraced the technology of their time and used it to uplift their culture.

I see threads on ATS from time to time that point to more powerful/advanced technologies existing on Earth thousands of years ago, than we have today.

That's why I think Moses could have used an existing technology at the time, to "part the Red Sea". It didn't have to be something totally mystical, as the movies portray.

BTW... President Trump's empathy for humankind is being felt by those who are "sensitive" to karma waves, all over the world. Here is one example on YouTube. More are springing up every week now.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

In the archives are all sorts of things on India,they according to ancient Vedic texts had flying aircraft and nuclear weapons which didn't end well there are sites like Rajasthan India ten miles West of Jodphur where there is radioactive ash....ever wonder why history only starts about 6000 years ago??

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Not Moses...more like....

President Donald "Moses" Trump is telling Congress to send every Middle-Class American $2,000, instead of the $600 Congress has earmarked as a 1-time refund of taxes paid.

www.cnbc.com...

How long will it be before the people grow impatient with Moses, just like they did 3,600 years ago, and demand that he authorize the smaller $600 one-time payment?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Go on admit it, that your home isnt it

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Oh come on. This worship is geting silly.

Stand when you say his name!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Lol

Im a trump supporter man, but nobody can be compared to Moses.... Sorry!

Most people dont know the details of Moses' life. If you did you would understand!

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Not Moses...more like....

Behold....MORE WONDERS of Trump.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
fyi 2.8.2023 ANOTHER TRUMP PROPHESY COMES TO PASS

It's uncanny. The Media won't talk about how Inflation is hitting Democrats the hardest. There's nothing good to say about President Biden's activities. They won't report on the 5 ongoing investigations into the Biden Crime family.

AS A RESULT...

Trump Prophecy Befalls Another Media Outlet: NBC, MSNBC Layoffs Prompt Strike

Over 200 NBC and MSNBC employees are planning a 24-hour walkout Thursday in protest of the company’s decision to lay off unionized journalists, the Washington Post reported, confirming former president Donald Trump’s prediction that “all forms of media will tank if I’m not there.”…

NBC is far from the only left-leaning media company to undergo unexpected layoffs during Joe Biden’s presidency. The Post itself has begun eliminating positions after losing half a million subscribers since Trump left office, the Washington Free Beacon reported last month. CNN fired hundreds of staffers in December.

Trump foresaw this media landscape back in 2017: “Newspapers, television, all forms of media will tank if I’m not there.”
More at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The more Main Stream Media (MSM) downsizes and reduces their footprint in America, the better our nation will become!

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The cringe.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

More at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The more Main Stream Media (MSM) downsizes and reduces their footprint in America, the better our nation will become!

Perhaps www.thegatewaypundit.com...
can replace the KJV of the bible. After all trumps anointing by GOD should inspire changes in the political discourse.

religionnews.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
July 21, 2023

Due to his heroic efforts to rescue everything from the Economy to trafficked Children, former/next President Donald J. Trump is being referred to as MOSES by those who love humankind.

Source: www.breitbart.com... n/

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I look forward to Neo-Moses, spending 40 years in the desert with his sheep.
Please start now.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
My goodness.

"Derangement levels approaching critical, Captain. And rising....."

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join