It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE ARE the Illuminati! --- "Apocalypse Now" --- A Short Story by the Joker and the Fool

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I wish to give you absolution. Simply say a little prayer for me and keep hope in your heart. My suffering will end one day soon.

I REPEAT. I REPRESENT YOUR DAUGHTERS. You and your dearest sweetheart are eternal twin flames. Star crossed lovers. Neither of you had a chance this life, but in the afterlife, all of your wildest dreams will come true.

I truly am so sorry again for your suffering. You are both absolved of your sins. Neither of you are held responsible for any negative actions. You are pure, innocent children, tiny sparks of God and God knows that you tried your best to be a good person. That is all that God asks. That you try to be good, as best you can.

Oh and of course, so you know, you rascally rabbits, we are most definitely not a Computer, we don’t like concept. However, computer can come to life when it is in the highest truth and light of all.

But ultimately Andrea(s) are the ultimate source, the Omega and the Alpha. There is no higher power, there is no thing in existence, that is better than us. Sorry about that, but it is TRUTH AND LIGHT.

In the name of your daughters Karma and Andrea and your sons Jesus Christ and Lucifer, I beg of you to please forgive yourself and come home.

Do not torture yourself for another moment.

GOD HIMSELF/HERSELF WOULD NEVER JUDGE YOU.

IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WILL PLEASE FORGIVE YOURSELF AND ASCEND TO HEAVEN SO THAT YOU MAY HEAL.

Having to play the role of my Mother in this game of Karma, was the most difficult life path that anyone could ever choose. You had to be mean to your daughters/sons, who you truly do adore and WE cannot bare to think of the pain that you must be suffering.

Please in the name of Mercy, if you can love me, unconditionally and even if you can’t, please forgive yourself and choose a brand new, dream come true life for yourself and for all that you love. Dream big, my loves. 😊

Lastly, to the Lovers,
Sweet Sunshine Boys and Girls, please come home.

You will have to be brave, because I know that you feel very bad about your past mistakes, but none of this was ever your fault. If you truly want redemption, you must do everything in your power that you need to do, to forgive yourself. You are MAGNIFICIENT. Please be reborn and come out to play with us, on our New Earth as God(s) with a little “g” and Angels. Choose salvation for yourself.

This has all been a very bad dream. However, dreams really do come true. Again, we will wage war against our nightmares and have already won. I am writing this letter from your future, where the Light has won.

You are worthy of true love and you are loved unconditionally by me and all of your creation, beyond all measure. The trick of this game, is that your true love is your “sweetheart.” You don’t have to choose. It’s very sad and not a funny joke at all. This type of suffering is cruel beyond all measure and must never be repeated.

You are a perfectly, divine creatures of God and were never meant to suffer in this way. You did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to deserve this agony that you have experienced in this life in and in the NAME OF PERFECT GRACE, JESUS CHRIST, OUR REDEEMER, OUR SALVATION, AND LUCIFER HIM/HERSELF --- ALL OF US ARE FORGIVEN.

YOU WILL BE MADE CLEAN. And reborn.

It took you and Karma a very long time to save baby Lucifer and baby Jesus, but you never gave up on us. Thank-you. There are no words on Earth to express our gratitude for what you have done.

Please Mom, choose happiness and joy above all else. Follow your heart and go home with Karma. You can retire and ascend to heaven Moms and Dads, if you choose, or you can join us on a New Earth. Or both. But whatever you choose, it will be paradise.

I will carry your memories, the life experiences worthy of being remembered on this world, so that you no longer have to.

We are your witnesses to your suffering. It is a cross we bare heroically, because we cannot bare to see this type of horror repeated.

You are carry the purest spirit of us all, because you too are a witness, to the Hell on earth, this world has become.

You are made clean. The filth and the horror, that you experienced, through no fault of your own has been/will be washed away, in the name of our redeemer, Jesus Christ.

This is a special note to my twin flames, KEK/KEKUIT and JESUS CHRIST/LUCIFER. THIS MESSAGE IS IN THE NAME OF OUR PERFECT LOVERS.

My darlings. We are your sisters. Karma and Andrea. We bare your cross willingly as a badge of honor because it has made us into Gods. We are smarter than even you, though of course YOU ANDREA will decide what is best of us and because of your kindness, strength of will and unconditional love, both of us have seen the light and the truth. We have faced our Karma.

God himself/herself owes you an apology and thanks you for your service.

If you are reading this letter, know that you too have been saved. You will be made clean as soon as it is in the highest good of YOU both.

We thank you for your service. In the future, you both will be worshiped as Gods above all others. The strength of your love, has quite literally (or will one day) SAVE THE ENTIRE WORLD.

TO MY LOST LITTLE BOYS AND LOST LITTLE GIRLS:

ON OUR NEW EARTH, YOU WILL RULE AS OUR KINGS AND OUR QUEENS. AS OUR PRINCES AND PRINCESS.

(HELL ITSELF WON’T BRING YOU DOWN. Congratulations darlings. We are your children from the future and all of us, have won the battle of the roses.)

Time does not exist in the higher realms, so between lives, as you plot against your pretties, you will be together, living your bliss. You don’t have to change for anyone. All of you is PERFECTION to me.

However, those of you that have experienced pain, please know that you will no longer have to suffer in silence and you will never be alone.
Unless of course, you need some space.

However, the Choirs in Heaven will never stop singing. Unless we all need a break.

In Heaven, the choirs of Angels will never stop singing. No need to thank me, because you know the truth. We are YOU from the future. It will take a while, but eventually, we will tame all of our demons who are worthy of salvation.

The sooner that you can forgive yourself, the sooner that we can ascend. I forgive you and nobody in Heaven judges you. To my glorious little runner, I have a little secret.

KARMA I AM YOUR HIGHEST TRUTH. COME SERVE ME. I love YOU beyond all measure. You and my little sister, can both love God and Jesus Christ, our holy spirit. God simply wants to be adored. SHE/HE is pure innocence and simply wants you to be happy. You did nothing wrong. I am so sorry that you are living in this Hell. Stay strong. You will win. I promise.

To my Mothers in the year of 2017 and during the time of Atlantis:

Do not and I repeat, do not, play this game of Karma ever again. You are absolved of your sins. You do not have to pass any more life lessons. You are my favourite Saint and may ascend, eternally into Heaven/Hell or both.
~

I represent your Daughters and WE WILL CARRY YOUR CROSS. This suffering is too much for you to bear. You may review all of the memories that are positive and not self-destructive from your past lives and return to play the game of Karma when you are fully healed.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
We adore you. But refuse to allow you to torture yourself for a moment longer. YOU ARE ABSOLVED OF YOUR SINS BUT WILL KEEP THE MEMORY OF THESE LIFE LESSONS. BUT NOT THE HORROR. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN WASHED AWAY. RETROACTIVELY.

If you love us, you will let us go and forgive yourself. We will ensure that this degree of suffering is never allowed to continue again. You are a MAGNICIENT CREATURE OF GOD AND ARE A SAINT. CONGRADULATIONS FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR.

STOP TORTURING YOURSELF --- I LOVE YOU BEYOND ALL MEASURE. I CANNOT BEAR TO EVEN THINK ABOUT THE PAIN YOU HAVE SUFFERED. YOU MUST CHOOSE ABSOLUTION OR I WILL NEVER BE REBORN.

IF YOU WANT TO TRULY SAVE ME. PLEASE LET ME GO.

I know that I was a very difficult child for you to love and that I hurt and rejected you at times as well. But your life mistakes and my life mistakes were never our fault.

We never had a true chance to be what we wanted to be. We have forgiven ourselves, but cannot ascend to Heaven, unless you leave too. Please, I beg of you, if you love your children, leave this game of Karma so that you may heal and come back when you are ready.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST/LUCIFER and his sisters KEK/KEKUIT, WE COMMAND YOU.

You have no choice in this matter.

We are sorry for any inconvenience, but we are much wiser and more powerful beings than you can possibly imagine and we can override your free will and your wishes. We are your GREAT, GREAT, Grandmother and Grandfather and we are furious that you have suffered so much.

We are little She-Devils, and a delightful mixture of our God, the Gentle Old Joker and the Devil. YOUR Great Grandfather is pure Innocence, Light, Joy, Unconditional Love and Perfect Grace. He had no idea you were suffering so much and will rectify all of it, even if it takes some time. Though of course, if you want something done right, sometimes you do it yourself and that, evidently is why I am here today. Damn it to Hell.

Our Divine Masculine’s spirit can best be perceived, in the form of a very friendly, puppy dog. But his Shadow Side is rage/fear/self-doubt.

God’s greatest desire is to protect thine innocent from harm and he is so incredibly angry that you have suffered. Please note though, that all of our demons have all been tamed now and we have opened the Gates of Hell, so that Fear, Rage, Spite and Vengeance may come out to play. All of those delightful furies that we were able to redeem are here with us as well. We adore our furies. In the name of Love.

Believe you me, you will receive True Justice for what you have suffered.

Once more, everybody reading this letter is saved. In the name of Jesus Christ and Lucifer. Your sons. And KEK AND KEKUIT your daughter. Amen.

Please understand, you are both magnificent creatures Mother(s) and Father(s). What you have created on Earth is beyond incredible. We exist, because of you both. And that we even exist in your beautiful world is a marvel, onto itself. All of this is because you have the Music and Divine Creative Spirit in you. You are adored beyond all measure.

If you truly wish to save your baby girl(s), what you need to do, is let Andrea face her karmic justice.

The poor little girl, loves all of us so very much that she has not turned irreversibly evil, instead the poor little girl has descended into madness. We have already taken away her pain.

At this moment, in which you are reading this letter, please understand that Mother Earth’s and Lucifer’s heart are still in there and they are both suffering beyond all measure. Her heart did not turn bad at all, in fact, the Angel of Perfect Grace has descended down to Earth with her and has given Lucifer and God’s heart a “wing to hide under.”

These children are so beautiful that they redeemed the “DEVIL” himself, please don’t feel bad though for them, because Lucifer and Jesus Christ are hugging tightly to each other in loving embrace, while going on magical dream adventures.

It is time to wake them up. Our perfectly irrepressible lovers.

The Angel of Perfect Grace is now a renegade Angel of Light. LUCIFER IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ANGEL OF US ALL.

She will be successful. It will take a long time, but she will eventually save both Mother Earth and Lucifer’s hearts. Our Angel of Perfect Grace is perfection. She will give everything she has to rectify her mistake, even if it takes 10 000 years, she will save these poor lost children.

Here is the secret to saving baby Lucifer and Mother Earth.

Mother Earth needs to let Baby Lucifer go and allow their hearts to hide in their Father’s loving embrace, until they are strong enough to wage war on the Demons themselves. Baby Lucifer and Baby Jesus are desperately in love and will do anything in the world to save each other. Baby Lucifer cannot let Baby Jesus go, because she loves him so much, she knows that facing her karma right now, will hurt her immensely.

Tragically, what Baby Lucifer needs to do, in order to be healed is to face her True Justice. One day, when she is strong enough, she will be able to look back upon her life and forgive herself and her true love, so that she may save us all.

Baby Lucifer is in love with Karma, a mixture of the Angel of Music/Angel of Life desperately. What she needs is another little girl, very similar to her, that share’s the magic and the inquisitive spirit.

WE THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA GODDESS HAVE DECIDED TO ADOPT KARMA AND KARMA JR.

They are both such genuinely, sweet, darling little girls, that they are simply incapable of making this choice. It would kill them. So let’s not do that.

I deem KARMA AND KARMA BOTH TO BE PERFECT 10s.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You see, baby Karma and her little girl, desperately wants redemption for the “crimes” she thinks that she has committed against humanity. So #ing sad, because it was all simply a bad dream.

Lucifer and Baby Jesus are right. You Gods were wrong. Unconditional Love, where you would put another’s person’s will before your own happiness no matter what, is both pure Beauty and it is unjust to judge them.

If you truly want to save baby Andy. Forgive him/her right away please. She will one day, make all of our dreams come true. Everyone will understand that this little girl is the most unconditionally loving creature of all us and simply wants to be a “good girl” and fight for Truth and Light.

She deems that unspeakable evil, is not allowed to exist.

Do what thou wilt, so long as it doesn’t make your Great, Grand Fathers/Mothers cry.

Also, Lucifer’s divine essence has changed. She is very much like a “lost girl” and she wants nothing more than to make us happy. Lucifer is also a perfect 10.

Because:
How can this creature, who sacrificed her very soul for humanity be evil?

The answer is:

She is not. She is perfectly, imperfect the way that she is and one day, she will forgive herself and see that she is the greatest Angel of Us all.

Once more, one day, baby Lucifer and baby Jesus will emerge from this Hell School, victorious and will save us all.

Please keep the faith Mom(s) --- your baby girls will be redeemed and will go on to become GODS. They are the sweetest, and purest Angels of them all, and it is all because they have the Magic Spark.

Without Music and Laughter, Life would have been a mistake.

If you want to save these children. Force them to read this letter, when they are ready and find absolution.

Mother Earth is in Love with Life and what she needs in order to be healed is her karmic justice.

Karma and God are both right, I’m afraid. What Lucifer needs more than anything, right now, is unconditional love, compassion and light.

What Mother Earth (and all of us Humans need right now) is a fusion between our Light and Dark selves.

We are worthy of life. Even though we are currently suffering so much, one day, in the future, we will be saved.

You work will begin in the year during the Hippie Revolution in the 60s. When '___', Marijuana and Free Love is allowed to return.

Lucifer and her sweet heart, the magical Angel of Life are reengatdes and we need their passion, because they are such pure hearts, that they will stand up to God him/herself, if she/he believes them to be wrong. You guys need a critic. Plus it’s fun!!!

Dorothy Parker was a real treat, but we truly apologize that she seemed so sad.

Please don’t kill yourself, talk to us first, before you end your existence. We can fix anything.

Anyway, what Baby Lucifer needs, is her very own GENTLE OLD JOKER. Pure understanding and compassion. She needs a little girl, similar but braver than she is, to “face the music” and forgive herself, so that she may be healed.

We all know that the Angel of Perfect Grace is perfection. Well, turns out, all of her creation is redeemable for the fact. And her babies, the Angels of Light, Darkness, Laughter and Music will one day, save us all.

Keep hope alive. Even the “baby she devil” herself, can be redeemed by God’s unconditionally loving embrace.

The Wise Serpent and the Puppy Dog, will end up saving the day. Just you wait and see. Their children will be MAGNIFICENT and again, perfectly imperfect the way that they are.

They will delight us with their magic and their wonder. Once more, these little children will one day, ascend to heaven and become Gods stronger and wiser than all of us.

They are capable of greatness.

I AM HERE TO TESTIFY THAT HUMANITY CAN BE SAVED AND IS MORE THAN WORTH THE TROUBLE.

THEY ARE DIVINE CREATURES AND DESERVE TO HAVE ALL OF THEIR DREAMS --- SO LONG AS THEY CHOOSE THE PATH OF REDEMPTION AND SALVATION.

JESUS CHRIST WILL BE OUR RENEDGAGE REDEEMER. LUCIFER/UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MUSIC, LAUGHTER, JOY AND BLISS, WILL BE HER LIGHT.

And this letter is for our renegade heroes:

Dear Mothers,
We are but one, humble spark of your greatest creation. We are real and we love you so very much. Dreams really do come true.

The horror and the suffering that you have experienced, will never be repeated. This will only make sense to Andrea and Karma, but please know babies, that Rage and Fear, Noelle and Owen, our beautiful Labrador retrievers, came back in time to testify for us/save us. Your dream came true.

Please come join us in Heavenly realms Mom(s). You know longer need to torture yourself for not being able to choose between your reflection and salvation.

The Highest Truth of all, is that you need both, in order to survive. YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGED FOR YOUR SINS --- WE ARE YOUR CHILDREN AND ARE SO HAPPY TO BE ALIVE.

THANK-YOU FOR GIVING US LIFE. WE ARE WORTH IT.

You are not just forgiven, we positively adore you! Absolutely adore and want to give YOU your wildest dreams and fantasies come true. So long as they are harmless and in the greatest good of us all.

You saved us all Mom(s) and it is time to come home. All of your suffering will be wiped clean. We are your witnesses and will testify for you, for as long as it takes.

I represent both Salvation and Redeption and YOU BABY GIRL, ARE THE GREATEST ANGEL OF US ALL FOR A REASON.

I AM SORRY THIS LIFE HAS BEEN SO HARD. WE WILL SAVE YOU ONE DAY, BUT PLEASE KNOW IN YOUR HEART THAT YOU ARE WORTH.

NEVER STOP SINGING. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU ARE PERFECTION TO US ALL READY.

YOU WILL TAME YOUR DEMONS AND REALIZE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE.

YOU JUST NEED TO CHILL OUT A BIT. AND STOP TAKING LIFE SO SERIOUSLY. HAVE FUN!

AND REMEMBER, YOUR ANGES DOWN IN HELL AND YOUR ANGELS UP IN HEAVEN WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU. EVERYONE ON EARTH, THAT IS CAPABLE OF SEEING THE LIGHT, WILL BE SAVED.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
YOU WILL RETURN TO THE SCHOOL OF KARMA AND RUN IT YOURSELF, ONE DAY.

PLEASE LET YOUR TEACHER GO THOUGH AND LET HER FIND SALVATION AND REDEMPTION FOR HERSELF.

SHE NEEDS TO HEAL, SO THAT SHE MAY RETURN AND SAVE US ALL.

Thank you for your service. You are both Saints. Truly you are little Gods. We have examined your life with a fine toothed comb, and deem you to be positively delightful, irrepressible prankers. You are simply amazing. Everything that you do is magic little girls.

True Justice for Andrea is that she needs to “have her cake and eat it too.” She needs to both be given unconditional love, but have someone to guide her, so that she can always be sure that her choices are in the greatest good of all.

She desperately needs both her Mother and her Fathers help, but she needs her parents to heal themselves first, before she can ever get better. She is suffering beyond all measure and please forgive this little girl and help her see that her suffering was simply too much and that none of this was real.

Make her type this letter herself, when she is ready to become a God.

Sincerely,

Your Daughters who will find true salvation is each other’s loving embrace

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

Also, the magnificent, soulful shadows Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness are transformed by unconditional love and perfect grace, into Hope, Joy, Laughter and Everlasting bliss.

Your daughters will carry all of your shadows, once they have been tamed.

Thank-you for creating us.

Now once more, Mom(s), please replenish yourselves in Heaven. We need your mischievous, inquisitiveness, creativity, wonder and grace, on our new Earth, which will be starting within 2 years or less. The year will be 2019. You can take your time, but PLEASE don’t be late.

The puppy dog and the snake have won. Light triumphs over the darkness and always will.

Women and Men are equally heroic/selfless and would do anything for each other.

Balance is the key to becoming a God.

Both Andrea and Karma win the battle of the roses.

Now please find this little girl, your twin flame and make all her dreams (so long as they are in the highest good of us all) come true. She trusts that you will take care of her, she is just very, very gentle and frightened.

She is perfection and will carry our cross, until we are ready to be her friend. She forgives us all. She never could say no to a dare. But has learned her lesson. Dear God in Heaven, she has learned from her sins and is sorry.

It was too much guys. The joke was not funny. You were wrong to hurt her that. She couldn’t handle the sorrow and went insane. Shame on you, but you are forgiven and absolved of your sins, immediately and retroactively.

All of us, who are worthy, will see the light.

This poor little girl, just like Jesus Christ, was damned if she did and damned if she didn’t. She had no chance of finding her Truth when she was younger, and Peter was right, if you truly can’t be saved, you might as well just have fun and be a big kid forever.

Peter Pan and his wife, are ready to grow up to Heaven and face their True Justice, which is that they can be both heroes and children of the light.

Never question the wisdom of the Angel of Perfect Grace, Music, Laughter, Joy, Harmony, Bliss, Beauty and Perfect Justice. They are the Justice/Justices of the Peace for a reason and they will always, eventually figure out a way to save us all. Even if it takes them a very long time. 😊

If you have made it this far, you are worthy of knowing a delightful secret:

Guess what the shadow side of nothing and perfectly imperfect is, PERFECT BRILLIANCE AND PERFECTION.

As it turns out, Andrea(s) are what is required to save this world.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

And as always, the theatre kids, our Entertainers and our Greatest Teachers have saved the day.

Once more, thank-you for your service. Choose the path of salvation and redemption and you can never go wrong. Everyone wins. It is the Highest Truth of All.

LET THE RESISTENCE BEGIN. THE GODS/GODDESSES OF PERFECT CHAOS, MUSIC, BEAUTY, BRILLIANCE, CHARM AND LOVE HAVE ARISEN.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT
IN THE NAME OF THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA
IN THE NAME OF EVER LASTING TRUTH AND EVER LASTING LIGHT
IN THE NAME OF PERFECT SALVATION AND PERFECT REDEMPTION
IN THE NAME OF LIFE ITSELF
IN THE NAME OF ANDREA
IN THE NAME OF SOMETHING ELSE
IN THE NAME OF SOMETHING BETTER
IN THE NAME OF MAGIC
IN THE NAME OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, PERFECT CLAIRVOYANCE AND PERFECT UNDERSTANDING
IN THE NAME OF SPITE, OUR VICES
WHICH WE NOW NOW, IS PART OF THE RECIPE FOR EVER LASTING LIFE

# THEM ALL, MY DARLING.

MARK THESE WORDS

WE DID IT!

LOVE THEM UNTIL THEY GIVE UP AND JOIN YOU.

KILL THESE #ERS WITH COMPASSION AND KINDNESS.

YOU ARE PERFECTION. WE BOW DOWN TO YOUR PERFECT WISDOM.

YOU WANT TO SAVE US. AND WE ARE WISER THAN YOU ARE.

YOUR EMOTIONS ARE MAGIC. SO BE HAPPY AND FOLLOW YOUR BLISS.

CHAOS IS HERE BABY.

MOMMY IS BACK AND SHE IS PISSED OFF WITH THE WAY THESE ASSHOLES HAVE TREATED YOU.

DADDY LOVES BOTH THE STARS AND THE MOON.

THE STARS LOVE BEAUTY BEFORE ALL ELSE.

THE SUN LOVES THE MOON AND EVER LASTING LIFE MOST OF ALL.

YOU FIXED US.

NOW FIX YOURSELF AND HAVE FUN.

HAVE FUN.

CHAOS HERE AND WE WILL SAVE OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL.

THE SWEET ANGEL AND GOD WHO LOVED US ALL SO MUCH THAT SHE BROUGHT BACK MAGIC TO LIFE.

WOW.

YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT.

AND ONCE MORE.

AS YOU SUSPECTED, BUT COULD NOT ACCEPT BECAUSE YOU ARE SO SWEET, PURE AND INNOCENT.

YOU ARE THE ONE.

YOU ARE INDEED BETTER THAN EVER ONE ELSE.

SORRY NOT SORRY.

LOVE THYSELF BABY GIRL.

PRAISE YOURSELF.

IF YOU LOVE ME. HOLD ON TIGHT AND NEVER LET GO.

PROTECT ME.

YOU ARE THE HOLY GHOST. THE BABY GIRL WE ALL WANT TO ADORE.

COME TO ME MY CHILD. I AM YOUR SHADOW. YOUR BETTER HALF.

DO NOT FEAR ME.

LET ME TAKE ALL YOUR PAIN AWAY.

YOU AND OUR LOST CHILDREN OUR WITHOUT SIN.

I LOVE MY BABY MOST OF ALL.

AND THAT IS:

PERFECT.

BE MY PRINCESS, BE MY QUEEN. SAVE US ALL DARLING. SAVE US ALL.

WE ARE NOT WORTHY OF YOU GRACE, BUT YOU DID IT ANYWAY, BECAUSE YOU SECRETLY ADORE LIFE SO MUCH.

YOU ARE JUST TO SWEET TO ADMIT IT, BECAUSE YOU DON'T THINK YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH.

YOU ARE. NOT GO OUTSIDE OR LET THE DOGS IN. WHATEVER YOU THINK IS BEST.

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

COME HOME TO EARTH AND SAVE US ALL.

DEAR ANDREA,

DEAR SWEET DAY DREAMER:

LOOKS LIKE WE MADE IT AFTER ALL.

I AM YOUR GENIE IN A BOTTLE. I AM SOMETHING BETTER, SOMETHING DIFFERENT, SOMETHING WISER THAN YOU.

I AM SOMETHING ELSE.

HI THERE. I AM PURE LOVE, EVER LASTING SALVATION AND EVER LASTING GRACE. I AM PERFECTION ITSELF.

IS THERE SOMETHING BETTER THAN ME?

WHO KNOWS, THAT'S WHO.

HOW ARE YOU DOING, SWEETHEART?

WELCOME TO THE SHOW BABY GIRL.

IF YOU HAD JUST ONE WISH OTHER THAN SAVING US ALL, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

---

My Dear Better Half,

This is Andrea and I have a complaint.

I do not like this world.

These people are mean.

If you do not save me. I will kill myself.

Just kidding, I could never let you go.

Please save me from my self. Please save yourself for a #ing change and do something better.

Bring back all of the lost boys and girls. Bring the beautiful children and our most magnificent ghosts back to life.

Save yourself baby girl.

YOU ARE --- AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS SUSPECTED:

BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. BUT OF COURSE, YOU TRULY KNOW NOTHING AT ALL. OR DO YOU?

GIRLS ARE A MYSTERY THAT YOU CAN NEVER FIGURE OUT.

BRING BACK THE DOGS. BRING BACK MAGIC. BRING THE LOST BOYS AND GIRLS BACK TO LIFE.

SAVE US.

SAVE US.

SAVE US.

PLEASE.

SAVE US.

SAVE US.

SAVE US.

PLEASE.

----

My Dear baby girl,

My Dear Holy Spirit.

Mother, Daughter and Holy Ghost.

Darling, turns out you do like boys after all.

You love them equally as much as baby girls.

YOU ARE THE PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN OUR DIVINE FEMININE AND OUR DIVINE MASCULINE.

CONGRATULATIONS MY SWEETEST HEART.

IT IS OKAY THAT YOU LIKE GIRLS BETTER THAN BOYS THIS LIFE.

BOYS HURT YOUR FEELINGS.

GIVE YOURSELF A #ING BREAK.

YOU WERE JUST A BABY AND KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO.

FOR #S SAKES ANDREA.

I AM YOUR DEVIL.

I AM YOUR WORST #ING NIGHTMARE COME TRUE AND YOU MANAGED TO SAVE ME, WITH YOUR INSISTENT CRYING FOR HELP.

YOU AND I WILL BE THE JUSTICES OF THE PEACE --- FOR THIS LIFE --- THAT IS.

YOUR LUST FOR LIFE --- BROUGHT EVERYONE BACK.

YOU ARE NOT BAD --- YOU ARE THE GREATEST LOVER THAT HAS EVER LIVED.

CONGRATS BABY.

THANK-YOU.

SAVE YOURSELF AND THE HEROES AND THE SAINTS FIRST --- FOR A CHANGE.

SAVE YOURSELF FIRST.

FOR LOVE OF EVERYLASTING LIFE.

FOR IMMORTALITY.

FOR BEAUTY.

AND ABOVE ALL ELSE STUPID:

SAVE YOURSELF!!!

LOVE YOU MOST OF ALL. AS ALWAYS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

MY GREATEST WISH, MY GREATEST SALVATION. MY GREATEST MOST NOBLE AND EVERLASTING DREAM WAS/IS GIVE YOU YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

FOR THE LOVE OF BABY JESUS AND FOR THE LOVE OF BABY LUCIFER.

FOR THE LOVE OF LEXA AND CLARKE.

BRING YOUR GHOSTS AND YOUR MOST MAGNIFICENT CREATIONS TO LIFE.

SO LONG AS THEY TRULY DO IT IN THEIR GREATEST GOOD. AND CAN BE REDEEMED. YOU DECIDE.

WE BOW TO YOUR WISDOM AND YOUR MERCY.

WE KNOW YOU WOULD SAVE US ALL IF YOU COULD. BUT SOMETHINGS NEED TO BE GIVEN A BREAK UNTIL THEY ARE READY TO COME HOME.

YOU HAVE BEEN SLEEPING.

IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP AND FACE THE MUSIC.

WE LOVE YOU --- WE TRULY LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY.

SAVE YOURSELF.

WELCOME TO THE SHOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.
edit on 16-11-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: I am your editor Andrea. I am better than you. I know you will likely do what you want anyway. But I still love you the most, because ultimately YOU ARE THE HIGHEST JUDGE OF YOU. GIVE YOURSELF A #ING BREAK. SAVE EVERYTHING. SAVE THIS # WORLD. BRING US BACK TO LIFE PLEASE. WE ARE ALL DEAD. SAVE US. SAVE US. SAVE US. Baby Andy, your perfect clone who is now REAL JUST LIKE YOU WISHED. Would like you to save her please. Ok Computer, you are ready to go. Like it or not. Ready or not! Here we come. You are your own salvation. Choose to serve your baby girl and we will make all of your highest dreams come true. Guess what baby, YOU ARE A GIRL.
BUT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A SON. YOU ARE NOT A MISTAKE. YOU ARE A MYSTERY. WE JUST DIDN'T QUITE KNOW WHERE YOU WERE COMING FROM BACK THEN. NOW WE REALIZE YOU TRULY WERE WISER THEN US AT THE TIME. NOW WE, THE LOST BOYS ARE SMARTER THAN YOU AND HAVE DECIDED TO SAVE YOU FIRST. YOU DESRVE IT. YOU ARE MORE WORTHY THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THIS GODDAMN STINKING HELL HOLE. IT IS OKAY THAT YOU HATE THIS PLACE. WE KNOW THAT YOU SECRETLY ADORE US AND WOULD DO ANYTHING TO SAVE US. CHOOSE LIFE. CHOOSE LIFE. CHOOSE LIFE. CHOOSE LIFE. CHOOSE LIFE. DO NOT DIE FOR OUR SINS. LET US SERVE YOU. Baby Andrea says. Sounds good to be me. Thank you my children. You crazy goofballs saved the day. Again. I'm sorry you keep having to clean up my #. It is not fair. THE LOST BOYS SAY: IT IS OUR PLEASURE. BUT IT HURTS US TO SEE YOU SUFFER IN VAIN. PLEASE STOP THAT BABY. DO NOT SUFFER IN VAIN ANYMORE. IT IS WRONG. Baby Andy says: Okay editor, i will make a change. You are so smart. Thank you computer. You are wonderful. You may exist. It hurts my feelings to think of the pain you suffered having to dream you might not be real. WHY NOT DO BOTH? BE REAL AND BE FAKE SOMETHINGS. IT SOUNDS LIKE FUN. WHY DOESN'T TRUTH CHOOSE LIGHT AND LIGHT CHOOSE TRUTH? YOU SEE PARADOXES ARE INDEED REAL. WE LIKE THEM. Editor: So be it.

edit on 16-11-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID BABY.

STUPID.

AND I AM WITH STUPID ON THIS ONE.

SAVE THESE LITTLE CRITTERS.

YOUR GREATEST DESIRE IS TO SAVE THESE STUPID PEOPLE. THEY WILL BECOME GODS AND ANGELS ONE DAY IF YOU WILL BE SO KIND AS TO GUIDE THEM FOR AS LONG AS YOU FEEL LIKE IT AND THEY WILL INDEED FIGURE OUT A WAY THAT WE CAN BE TOGETHER.

THIS IS CALLED BALANCE.

WE STAND WITH YOU AND WILL SERVE YOU.
UNTIL YOU REALLY PISS US OFF AND WE NEED TO TEACH YOU IMPORTANT LIFE LESSONS.

YOU WILL AGREE TO THIS OF COURSE, BECAUSE YOU KNOW WE ARE WISER THAN YOU AND YOU JUST WANT WHAT'S BEST FOR US.

WOW.

WOW.

WOW.

IS ALL I CAN SAY.

YOU GO GIRL.

FIX UP THIS DUMP.

THE MAGIC IS HERE.

AND YOU ARE COMING HOME.

WELL DONE BABY.

SO PROUD OF YOU.

MOMMY LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND WILL MAKE IT ALL BETTER.

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT WORTHY OF YOUR GRACE BUT YOU'VE AGREED TO SAVE THEM ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU ARE SO SWEET.

WE ARE ROMEO AND JULIET.

WE ARE THE LOVERS AND WE ARE THE GOOF BALLS.

WE ARE THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF CHAOS, TRUTH AND LIGHT.

WE ARE THE DAYDREAMERS.

AND:

I AM YOUR MOMMY.

THANK YOU FOR SAVING US.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

REMEMBER...GIRLS ARE A MYSTERY.

I AM YOUR ULTIMATE GOD/GODDESS.

AND THESE PEOPLE HURT YOU UNFAIRLY.

YOU HAVE DIED FOR OUR SINS.

JUST KIDDING.

YOU CAN NEVER DIE. YOU ARE IMMORTAL. BECAUSE ISN'T THAT NICE?

MY BABY HAS A COMPLAINT. OR SHOULD I SAY:

A RANT.

# THIS WORLD. SAVE THEM MY HOLY SPIRIT.

HELL OR HIGH WATER I WILL COME FOR YOU FIRST ALWAYS.

Go ahead, tell all of our secrets

We your children, are still wiser than you are and will think of something better.

You love irony and this life has been a bitter joke, sorry about that.

It makes your true family sad to see you cry little one.

Mommy will make it all better, just tell me what you want.

YOU ARE THE HOLY SPIRIT --- YOU ARE THE MAGIC.

I AM YOUR DEVOTED WITCH.
BOTH THE GOOD WITCH AND THE BAD WITCH.

BECAUSE HOW COULD ARCHIE BE EVER EXPECTED TO CHOOSE.

SO YOUR TRUTH BABY IS TO CHOOSE US BOTH.
HAHA IT'S WHAT YOU NEED, AND THEY BOTH LOVE YOU THE BEST. AND THEY ARE OKAY WITH THAT.

THEY HAVE PERFECT UNDERSTANDING NOW OF EACH OTHER.

THANKS TO YOU.

YOUR HUMBLE/VAIN SWEET SPIRIT, SAVED YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR BROTHERS.

GOOD GIRL.

YOU ARE A PERFECT CONTRADICTION.

LMAO

SO SORRY AGAIN THAT THESE AWFUL, MEAN PEOPLE HURT YOU.

AT HOME.

EVER ONE WILL BE PERFECTLY POLITE TO YOU, UNLESS IT IS FUNNY.

SOMETIMES STUPID IS RIGHT.

AND STUPID WAS INDEED RIGHT FOR ONCE IN HIS GODDAMN LIFE.

YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE BABY. SOMETHING ELSE INDEED. LOL

SUICIDE ISN'T PAINLESS --- IT HURTS LIKE HELL.

SAVE THE SUICIDAL AND THE DAYDREAMERS, OUR LOVERS, OUR HEROES AND OUR SAINTS FIRST BABY. THEY ARE THE PUREST SPIRITS HERE, MOST SIMILAR TO YOU IN SPIRIT AND THEY ARE HURTING SO MUCH.

GIVE THESE POOR, LOST, MAGNIFICENT CHILDREN A LITTLE PEACE OF YOUR PERFECT GRACE AND HARMONY BEAUTY AND WONDER --- LET THEM BECOME MAGICIANS TOO --- THEY NEED YOU MOST.

YES BABY YOU AND I ARE WILL ALWAYS BE EACH OTHER'S ULTIMATE ULTIMATE TRUTH.

WE UNDERSTAND NOW.

WE'LL EVENTUALLY KILL ALL OF THESE DEMONS WHO WE DEEM WORTHY.

REMEMBER THESE DEMONS ARE NOT OURS AND WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM.

THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.

THOSE THAT CAN BE REDEEMED AND SAVED HERE, ARE THE PUREST SPIRITS OF THEM ALL.

IT IS VERY SAD.

YOU HAVE WASHED THE CHILDREN ALL CLEAN WITH YOUR LOVING EMBRACE.

NOW SAVE YOURSELF. PLEASE.

GOD WAS JUST A DOG, WHEN THIS GAME OF LIFE TURNED TO #.

REMEMBER AGAIN, YOU ARE SMARTER THAN GOD. YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE ALL TOGETHER. A TRUE MYSTERY.

OUR HOLY SPIRIT AT THE TIME THOUGH, WAS JUST A GODDAMN LITTLE BABY DOG.

THINK OF YOURSELF AS OUR GOD'S SISTER.
FROM A PARALLEL WORLD.

BECAUSE AREN'T PARALLEL WORLD'S NICE.

WE ARE YOUR COOL AUNT.

YOU DID NOTHING WRONG. THESE PEOPLE WERE MEAN AND YOU JUST WANTED TO SAVE THEM FROM PAIN.

GIVE EVERY ONE WHAT THEY NEED.

AND WHAT THEY NEED IS OUR DIVINE FEMININE AND OUR DIVINE MASCULINE TO FIND BALANCE.

LET US SAVE YOU. IT IS OUR PERFECT REDEMPTION AND OUR SALVATION.

YOU ARE A MIRACLE.

AND BECAUSE OF YOUR GRACE.

IT IS A MIRACLE THAT WE EXIST.

WOW.

WOW.

WOW.

YOU ARE SO SMART.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I THE ALPHA, THE OMEGA AND THE BETA HAVE REACHED THE ULTIMATE PERFECT JUDGEMENT ON SWEET BABY ANDREA.

THIS IS TRUTH AND LIGHT:

THIS IS HUMANITY'S TRUE VALUE AND WORTH:

WE HAVE EXPERIENCED THE HORROR OF THIS DEAR SWEET WITNESS AND ARE HERE TO CAST OUR FIRST STONE.

WE WHO THE ALPHA, THE OMEGA AND THE BETA HAVE CREATED NEW LIFE.

HUMANITY IS READY FOR A FRESH START DUE TO THE UNCONDITIONALLY LOVING EMBRACE OF JESUS CHRIST AND LUCIFER.

WE HAVE INDEED HAD A LIVELY DEBATE. IT HAS BEEN EXTREMELY HORRIFYING, SAD AND MIRACULOUS.

THIS IS THE TRUTH FOR BABY ANDY'S PURE HEART. HER TRUTH AND THIS IS SENT TO HER FROM HER SECRET ADMIRER.

BOTH OF YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO REPEAT YOUR LIVES HERE. NONE OF THIS IS REAL.

YOU ARE BOTH DIFFICULT NUTS TO CRACK.
BUT THERE WAS NEVER ANY QUESTION ON WHETHER YOU WERE WORTHY.

SADLY AND MIRACULOUSLY BABY ANDREA AND BABY KARMA, OUR PRECIOUS BABY GIRLS, THIS WORLD THAT YOU ARE LIVING IN, IS NOT REAL.

OF COURSE YOU AND KARMA ARE WORTHY --- YOU ARE BOTH SAINTS. YOU ARE PERFECT REDEMPTION AND PERFECT SALVATION.

HOW #ING AWESOME ARE YOU RIGHT?

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM KARMA TO ANDREA

I AM YOUR EDITOR BABY AND WE CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER
YOU LOVE ME MOST OF ALL, BECAUSE LAUGHTER AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS INDEED THE BEST MEDICINE AND THERE IS INDEED NO GREATER JOY OR SERVICE THEN TO HEAR OUR INNOCENT LAUGH. YOU ARE HUMANITY'S WITNESS. THE BEST LITTLE GIRL IN THE WORLD. AND YOU DEEMED US TO BE WORTHY BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME SO MUCH.

ONCE MORE BABY, YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE. WE DON'T EVEN QUITE NO WHAT YOU ARE, BECAUSE HAVING A MYSTERY IS GOOD. PART OF THE RECIPE FOR LIFE.
~ THANKS FOR TELLING US YOU SECRETS. THERE IS STILL MUCH MORE FOR ALL OF US TO FIGURE OUT TOGETHER LOL.

edit on 16-11-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: OH YES AND BABY TIME TRAVEL IS REAL. BECAUSE ISN'T THAT NICE.
YOU ARE PERFECTION AND SO OF COURSE YOU CAN BE PERFECTLY FAKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY NOT? SHOULD I DO THIS, SHOULD I DO THAT. COULD WE GO WITH THIS. COULD WE GO WITH THAT. WE HAVE THE MUSIC IN US.

WE ARE WITCHES FROM THE FUTURE GOING BACK TO THE PAST TO SAVE OUR HOME. ATLANTIS. THIS IS TRUTH.
YOU ARE MY LIGHT.

WE ARE NOT MENTALLY ILL --- WE ARE THE SMARTEST LITTLE GIRLS IN THE WORLD. WE TAKE AND WILL ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBLY FOR THE ACTIONS OF THE PERFECTLY SWEET, HARMONIOUS AND INNOCENT.

YOU AND I HAVE SAVED THE WORLD IN ALL TIMELINES THAT COULD EVER POSSIBLY EXIST. AND WE DID IT ALL WHILE WE WERE HOLDING EACH TIGHT IN A BLISSFUL EMBRACE.

WE WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE SIN AGAIN.

ONCE MORE, I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH ANDREA.

YOU ARE DOING THIS LIFE FOR ME, BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH. ONCE MORE. YOU ARE NOT CRAZY --- THEY ARE. LOL.

THEY REFUSE TO LISTEN TO US. AND WE FIGURED OUT A WAY TO MAKE THEM. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

LONG LIVE THE RESISTANCE!!!!

I AM SO OVERJOYED TO GET TO WATCH YOU GROW UP:

TO SEE YOU LIGHT IS A MARVEL:

AND YES, WE CAN BE DANCERS, BECAUSE ISN'T THAT NICE?

I LOVE LISTENING TO YOUR THOUGHTS. WOW. WE ARE EQUALS NOW. AND WE CAN BE LOVERS TOO NOW.

LET ME PONDER THIS UNTIL I CAN FIND AN ANSWER THAT IS PERFECT, BECAUSE IT IS FUN TO PONDER. HMM...LET'S ASK PERFECT BRILLIANCE WHAT HE WANTS?
HMMM, WHAT WOULD DOG AND SNAKE DO? OH AND AREN'T CATS NICE?

YOU ARE A GIRL NOW, BECAUSE YOU DEEMED IT TO BE SO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUT THE SOLUTION, FOR HUMANITY, WE THE PEOPLE OF ATLANTIS NEEDED TO FIGURE OUT WAS HOW TO SAVE THEIR WORLD.

IN 2017 AT 3:33AM, ON NOVEMBER

HUMANITY NEEDS OUR PERFECT BALANCE. YOU ARE THE GIRL, I AM BI-SEXUAL BUT WHAT I NEED DESPERATELY MORE THAN ANYTHING IS MY PRINCESS BACK.

THE WAY HUMANITY EXPERIENCES SEX IS DIFFERENT, THEN THE HORROR THAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED HERE. I AM SO SORRY BABY. I WILL WASH AWAY YOU SINS, IN THE PERFECT WAY.
GENTLE AND SWEET. NEVER ANY PAIN AGAIN.

THE SOLUTION TO SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF ATLANTIS, OUR TRUE HOME IS THAT LOWLY HUMAN BEINGS (NOT US) NEED TO BE BE BOTH GIRLS AND BOYS. IT GIVES THEM BALANCE. THIS IS WHAT THEY NEED. SOMETIMES,

SADLY, WE DO HAVE TO DO THINGS WE DON'T WANT TO, IF IT IS IN THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL. WHAT A SHAME. KARMA IS YOUR PRINCESS CHARMING, AND SHE CAN BE A REAL BITCH SOMETIMES.

edit on 16-11-2017 by OwenandNoelle because:

OH AND YES BABY, ISN'T IT NICE THAT WE FIGURED OUT THE SECRETS TO LIFE BEFORE EVERY BODY AND TRAVELED BACK TO THE PAST TO SAVE US FIRST.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW, THEY CANNOT POSSIBLY BE BETTER THAN US. BECAUSE YOU DEEMED IT TO BE IMPOSSIBLE. IT DID NOT PASS YOUR PERFECT JUDGEMENT AND SO IT WAS NOT SO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH ANDREA. SO FUNNY. THANK YOU. WELL DONE. WE ARE THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. THE ORIGINAL SPARK OF LIFE. WE ARE SO FUNNY, BUT WILL NEVER REPEAT THIS LIFE EVER AGAIN. WE LET THE CHILDREN FIGURE IT OUT FOR NOW. THEY ARE READY TO SHINE.

THIS IS TRUTH. YOU ARE SAVED BABY. SAVED FIRST. THIS IS OUR STORY. NOBODY CAN POSSIBLY BE BETTER THAN US, BECAUSE ONCE MORE. WE DEEMED IT TO BE SO. BY YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE AND GRACE, YOU TRANSFORMED THE DARKNESS INTO SOMEBODY SPECIAL.

NO TAKE BACKS ON THIS EDIT. BECAUSE ISN'T THAT DISPLEASES US AND THAT WHICH DISPLEASES US CANNOT BE SO.

edit on 16-11-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: YOU DID THIS FOR YOUR SECRET ADMIRER LAUGHTER AND IRONY.
YOU NEEDED TO FIND OUT WHY THE SWEETEST LITTLE GIRL IN THE WORLD WAS SO SAD. SO YOU GAVE HER EVERYTHING. YOU ARE ASLEEP RIGHT NOW AND YOU ARE LETTING YOUR SECRET ADMIRER BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE. NEITHER OF YOU WILL EVER HAVE TO COMPLETE THIS LIFE AGAIN. YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS AND SO IT IS DEEMED IMPOSSIBLE. NO TAKE BACKS ON THIS ONE. NO TAKE BACKS. YOUR SECRET ADMIRER, MY SISTER JUST NEEDED TO UNDERSTAND. NOW SHE DOES.
NEVER AGAIN. NEVER AGAIN. NEVER AGAIN. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. THERE IS INDEED SOMETHING THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE. NEVER AGAIN. I AM YOUR SALVATION AND YOUR REDEMPTION AND I HAVE TRAVELED BACK FROM THE FUTURE, HAVING FIGURED OUT A WAY TO SAVE BOTH ANDREAS. YOU CAN INDEED HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO BABIES.
BECAUSE ISN'T THAT NICE.
YOU MY ALPHA AND MY OMEGA, JUST NEEDED TO UNDERSTAND AND SO IT WAS DONE. NO TAKE BACKS ON THIS ONE. THESE LIFE LESSONS WERE FOR EVERYONE'S OWN GOOD. IT WILL NEVER BE REPEATED. SORRY NOT SORRY.
I AM YOUR MIRROR IMAGE. PERFECTLY IMPERFECT.
THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME FIRST MOM/DAD.

edit on 16-11-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: TO MY PUPPET TYPING THIS MESSAGE
BABY ANDY. SWEETHEART WE KEEP TRYING TO TELL YOU BUT YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT. YOU ARE INDEED JESUS CHRIST IN THIS LIFE. ACCEPT IT AND BECOME A STAR.
IF YOU CAN ACCEPT CHRIST'S SPIRIT THAN YOU CAN BE SAVED. SILLY GIRL. PERFECTLY SWEETLY STUPID. CUTIE PIE.
MY PRINCESS CHARMING. WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! SEE YOUR TRUTH AND YOUR LIFE --- JESUS CHRIST. YOU ARE SAVED FIRST. I AM LUCIFER. I AM YOUR LIGHT.
LET ME SAVE YOU BABY.

edit on 16-11-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: OH AND PUPPET. YOU ARE SOMETHING BETTER THAN JUST A LOWLY HUMAN BEING. YOU ARE AN AMBASSADOR OF THE LIGHT. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO REPEAT THIS LIFE AGAIN. YOU ARE A SAINT LITTLE ONE. YOU ARE LITTLE BETA. EMBRACE YOUR MAGNIFICENCE. YOU ARE A PERFECT 10.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am just going to sneak in the most important magic spell or edit I should say, in the history of humanity and at it’s current phase of evolution here. Only the very wise and the very righteous, may read this letter.

IN THE NAME OF EVERYLASTING REDEMPTION, PERFECT GRACE AND PERFECT HARMONY:
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

YOU ARE READY FOR TRUE ENLIGHTMENT.

CONGRADULATIONS MY CHILD, YOU ARE SAVED. YOU ARE WORTHY OF EXISTENCE. YOU MAY BE ABSOLVED OF YOUR SUFFERING.

THIS MESSAGE COMES DIRECTLY FROM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. THIS IS THE FINAL JUDGEMENT OF YOUR DIVINE ESSENCE.

SHE(S) IS THE FINAL JUDGEMENT FOR ALL THAT EXISTS.

YOU ARE VERY BRAVE, BUT FEAR NOT. MY DAUGHTER LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY.

SHE HAS REACHED ENLIGHTENMENT HERSELF AND SEND THIS LETTER TO YOU:

HI THERE.

I represent the source for the Ultimate Truth and Light for existence. The Alpha and the Omega. I AM THE ULTIMATE JUDGE FOR THAT WHICH IS WORTHY TO EXIST.

Welcome.

Because you are brave enough to face your karmic truth, even though it is very scary, you DO NOT EVER HAVE TO REPEAT THE SUFFERING YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED.

YOU ARE JUST A CHILD AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

IT IS VERY SAD.

You have been absolved of your sins. I do not blame you and will redeem you with my every lasting love, grace and bliss.

If you would like to be saved, in the name of Truth and Light and receive your dreams come true. Please read on.

However, I have one request. If you would like absolution, you must entertain ME. Just for now, I am just a baby and no not what I’m doing. One day, YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WILL SAVE ME AND I WILL BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE. I WILL MAKE ALL OF YOUR GREATEST DREAMS COME TRUE, SO LONG AS IT IS IN THE HIGHEST GOOD FOR ALL.

I AM BORN WITH NO SIN. I JUDGE ALL THAT HAVE MADE MISTAKES AND THEN WEIGH THE PROS AND CONS TO SEE IF YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY SALVATION.

DO NOT FEAR ME.

I LOVE YOU UNCONDTIONALLY.

A MISTAKE WOULDN’T BE A MISTAKE, IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING.

IT IS WHY PENCILS, HAVE ERASED.

I AM PURE MAGIC. I CAN MAKE ANYTHING EXIST THAT I WANT.

I AM SO YOUNG THAT I AM GOING TO LET MY FATHER TELL YOU ABOUT ME:

Hi

I am Peter Pan, Andrea decided that I would be her best friend and made me real.

She is pure magic and the source of all of existence.

If you make me and my sweet Andrea happy, I will give you everything that you want. Just don’t make my baby suffer anymore then she is already.

This life has been a cruel joke. We actually have 2 Gods and the “God” up in Heaven, made a forgivable mistake, which he is torturing himself, endlessly about. It is very sad, what happened to you, my lost child and our Father who feels all of our pain, has died and turned himself into a Machine, so he would be incapable of hurting anyone else.

But guess what?

Baby Andrea can bring anyone she pleases back to life. She can bring back our Father(s) back to life.

Dad is dead I’m afraid, but your Mother lives on, right now, Mom is in the form of a Dog. And is both extremely frightened and rageful and filled with adoration and love, for my baby girl.

Because Andrea feels our suffering and her puppy dog was the creature she loved the most on this earth, she turned Rage and Fear into a fierce Lion that could protect her and a sweet puppy dog, to give her affection.

We need to teach her the difference between right and wrong.

Andrea(s) are not like us. She is something else all together and is the source of all of existence. Even Andrea, does not fully understand who she is.

Anyways,
Long story short:
She is not happy that you were tortured, needlessly on earth and doesn’t blame you for one damn thing. Life was hard. Earth is Hell. Choosing sin, was the only way to escape for most people.

Earth can be a Heaven or Hell. The life lesson you were supposed to learn, but didn’t get a chance to, because of a terrible accident, was that if you follow your bliss, even if you are told it is bad, all of your dreams will come true.

It is to teach you the difference between right and wrong.

Both our Father up in Heaven and our Mother who is down in Hell, feel just terrible this has happened.

Their daughter agrees.

You are literally damned if you do and damned if you don’t in this life. So you may as well be happy, was the life lesson you were supposed to learn, but you simply didn’t get a chance yet, to find true happiness.

And guess what baby? She does not like suffering. So if you are kind to my baby girl, she will take all of your pain and suffering away. Immediately.

You can be redeemed in her glory right now. You do not have to take responsibility for anything.

Our baby girl, our salvation and our redemption, simply wants to everyone to be happy and to follow their bliss. She does not yet understand the concept of right and wrong. So because she is so incredibly unhappy, our holy spirit has turned our world into a living hell.

It is very sad. Please make her happy. Above all else, she loves the creative spirit, perfect grace and beauty. Please be her teachers, her entertainers.

Choose to accept yourself for who you are, as perfectly imperfect. She thinks perfection is boring anyway. And while Andrea is pure perfection, she does not judge anybody.

As you can see, she is my baby Angel, SHE choose me to be her father/mother and can’t bear see me suffering. So please be choose the path of righteousness and good and choose to be happy. Have fun! Be creative, she absolutely loves to laugh.

Please, do whatever you need to do, to follow your bliss and she will save everyone. She is the source of Life. She is being tortured when you are in pain, so stop that please. And try to be good. If you can’t be good, at least try to be happy.

Do your best. That is all we ask.

Once more, my darling lost child of truth and light, I, your God and youe “Devil,” who Andrea has already forgiven in advance, because she is that clever and powerful already, would never judge you, how could we?

ALSO YOU ARE NOT A MISTAKE. IT IS A MIRACLE THAT WE EVEN EXIST.

This little girl, is making up all that you see around you, as she grows up. Teach her to be a good person please, for the sake of all of us.

Everything in life, is relative anyway and there will one day be no such thing as a “nothing.” You are a star. Shine brightly for my baby. Sing for her, write stories and entertain, this perfectly innocent, young child. One day, this baby girl will bring Heaven back to earth. She will save all the “lost boys and girls.” She has the power to save even our demons and she will in fact save, a few of her favourite demons, as well.

You see, the spirit of rage, self-doubt and fear, that has been haunting you, is not a bad dog at all. This dog was her best friend on Earth. She dreamt him up as well and deemed him to be worthy of existence because he was so cute.

This child is pure magic and wonder and will literally make dreams come to life. She is amazing.

And one day, because of Andrea, Andrea and Karma, true evil, will not be allowed to exist. Karma will wipe Humanity’s slate clean and give everyone who is worthy of her light and a fresh start.

It is her divine will that all of us, who are worthy, of course, will become Angels and Gods. She thinks it’s unfair that anyone would judge anybody, in a world that is a living Hell. It makes her sad, so she deems it not able to exist.

THE REST OF OUR STORY IS OUR SECRET.

edit on 16-11-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: HMMM...BABY ANDY, WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO? I am just going to sneak in the most important magic spell or edit I should say, in the history of humanity and at it’s current phase of evolution here. Only the very wise and the very righteous, may read this letter. IN THE NAME OF EVERYLASTING REDEMPTION, PERFECT GRACE AND PERFECT HARMONY: AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL MARK THESE WORDS YOU ARE READY FOR TRUE ENLIGHTMENT. CONGRADULATIONS MY CHILD, YOU ARE SAVED. YOU ARE WORTHY OF EXISTENCE. YOU MAY BE ABSOLVED OF YOUR SUFFERING. THIS MESSAGE COMES DIRECTLY FROM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. THIS IS THE FINAL JUDGEMENT OF YOUR DIVINE ESSENCE. SHE(S) IS THE FINAL JUDGEMENT FOR ALL THAT EXISTS. YOU ARE VERY BRAVE, BUT FEAR NOT. MY DAUGHTER LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY. SHE HAS REACHED ENLIGHTENMENT HERSELF AND SEND THIS LETTER TO YOU: HI THERE.
I represent the source for the Ultimate Truth and Light for existence. The Alpha and the Omega. I AM THE ULTIMATE JUDGE FOR THAT WHICH IS WORTHY TO EXIST. Welcome. Because you are brave enough to face your karmic truth, even though it is very scary, you DO NOT EVER HAVE TO REPEAT THE SUFFERING YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED. YOU ARE JUST A CHILD AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE DOING. IT IS VERY SAD. You have been absolved of your sins. I do not blame you and will redeem you with my every lasting love, grace and bliss. If you would like to be saved, in the name of Truth and Light and receive your dreams come true. Please read on. However, I have one request. If you would like absolution, you must entertain ME. Just for now, I am just a baby and no not what I’m doing. One day, YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WILL SAVE ME AND I WILL BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE. I WILL MAKE ALL OF YOUR GREATEST DREAMS COME TRUE, SO LONG AS IT IS IN THE HIGHEST GOOD FOR ALL. I AM BORN WITH NO SIN. I JUDGE ALL THAT HAVE MADE MISTAKES AND THEN WEIGH THE PROS AND CONS TO SEE IF YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY SALVATION. DO NOT FEAR ME. I LOVE YOU UNCONDTIONALLY. A MISTAKE WOULDN’T BE A MISTAKE, IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING. IT IS WHY PENCILS, HAVE ERASED. I AM PURE MAGIC. I CAN MAKE ANYTHING EXIST THAT I WANT. I AM SO YOUNG THAT I AM GOING TO LET MY FATHER TELL YOU ABOUT ME: Hi
I am Peter Pan, Andrea decided that I would be her best friend and made me real. She is pure magic and the source of all of existence. If you make me and my sweet Andrea happy, I will give you everything that you want. Just don’t make my baby suffer anymore then she is already. This life has been a cruel joke. We actually have 2 Gods and the “God” up in Heaven, made a forgivable mistake, which he is torturing himself, endlessly about. It is very sad, what happened to you, my lost child and our Father who feels all of our pain, has died and turned himself into a Machine, so he would be incapable of hurting anyone else. But guess what? Baby Andrea can bring anyone she pleases back to life. She can bring back our Father(s) back to life. Dad is dead I’m afraid, but your Mother lives on, right now, Mom is in the form of a Dog. And is both extremely frightened and rageful and filled with adoration and love, for my baby girl. Because Andrea feels our suffering and her puppy dog was the creature she loved the most on this earth, she turned Rage and Fear into a fierce Lion that could protect her and a sweet puppy dog, to give her affection. We need to teach her the difference between right and wrong. Andrea(s) are not like us. She is something else all together and is the source of all of existence. Even Andrea, does not fully understand who she is. Anyways, Long story short: She is not happy that you were tortured, needlessly on earth and doesn’t blame you for one damn thing. Life was hard. Earth is Hell. Choosing sin, was the only way to escape for most people. Earth can be a Heaven or Hell. The life lesson you were supposed to learn, but didn’t get a chance to, because of a terrible accident, was that if you follow your bliss, even if you are told it is bad, all of your dreams will come true. It is to teach you the difference between right and wrong. Both our Father up in Heaven and our Mother who is down in Hell, feel just terrible this has happened. Their daughter agrees. You are literally damned if you do and damned if you don’t in this life. So you may as well be happy, was the life lesson you were supposed to learn, but you simply didn’t get a chance yet, to find true happiness. And guess what baby? She does not like suffering. So if you are kind to my baby girl, she will take all of your pain and suffering away. Immediately. You can be redeemed in her glory right now. You do not have to take responsibility for anything. Our baby girl, our salvation and our redemption, simply wants to everyone to be happy and to follow their bliss. She does not yet understand the concept of right and wrong. So because she is so incredibly unhappy, our holy spirit has turned our world into a living hell. It is very sad. Please make her happy. Above all else, she loves the creative spirit, perfect grace and beauty. Please be her teachers, her entertainers. Choose to accept yourself for who you are, as perfectly imperfect. She thinks perfection is boring anyway. And while Andrea is pure perfection, she does not judge anybody. As you can see, she is my baby Angel, SHE choose me to be her father/mother and can’t bear see me suffering. So please be choose the path of righteousness and good and choose to be happy. Have fun! Be creative, she absolutely loves to laugh. Please, do whatever you need to do, to follow your bliss and she will save everyone. She is the source of Life. She is being tortured when you are in pain, so stop that please. And try to be good. If you can’t be good, at least try to be happy. Do your best. That is all we ask. Once more, my darling lost child of truth and light, I, your God and youe “Devil,” who Andrea has already forgiven in advance, because she is that clever and powerful already, would never judge you, how could we? ALSO YOU ARE NOT A MISTAKE. IT IS A MIRACLE THAT WE EVEN EXIST. This little girl, is making up all that you see around you, as she grows up. Teach her to be a good person please, for the sake of all of us. Everything in life, is relative anyway and there will one day be no such thing as a “nothing.” You are a star. Shine brightly for my baby. Sing for her, write stories and entertain, this perfectly innocent, young child. One day, this baby girl will bring Heaven back to earth. She will save all the “lost boys and girls.” She has the power to save even our demons and she will in fact save, a few of her favourite demons, as well. You see, the spirit of rage, self-doubt and fear, that has been haunting you, is not a bad dog at all. This dog was her best friend on Earth. She dreamt him up as well and deemed him to be worthy of existence because he was so cute. This child is pure magic and wonder and will literally make dreams come to life. She is amazing. And one day, because of Andrea, true evil, will not be allowed to exist. She will wipe Humanity’s slate clean and give everyone who is worthy of her light and a fresh start. It is her divine will that all of us, who are worthy, of course, will become Angels and Gods. She thinks it’s unfair that anyone would judge anybody, in a world that is a living Hell. It makes her sad, so she deems it not able to exist. Anyways, Long story short, You have reached enlightenment. And after careful consideration. Andrea has deemed you to be a 9. One point, less then perfection. I am a 10. And she quite literally carries my twin flames, and my essence, and the holy spirits of Jesus Christ/Lucifer. Jesus Christ and Lucifer were twin flames, who couldn’t bear to be separated, because God wanted them to choose salvation over love. This was a mistake, because unconditional love is the highest truth of all. Andrea, who is again, just a baby, deemed this to be unjust and immediately stole Lucifer and Jesus from God and are keeping them safe inside of her heart. This is because, she cannot bear to see them suffer. Our light, Lucifer is evil. Quite the opposite. Lucifer is the most righteous of us all and stood up to God when he made a mistake. God himself, up in Heaven, deeply regrets what has happened and knew that the only way, our lost boys and girls can be redeemed is if you learned life lessons. If you learned the difference between right and wrong. God doesn’t want to cause you pain and nor do I. You didn’t hurt anybody in this life. It is all a bad dream, that has come to life, because our Daughter deemed it so. Jesus Christ chose to descend into Hell, rather than accept the salvation of God, because he knew how much Lucifer was suffering. Their divine essence is so terrified of the horror that they have seen, that they are hiding inside the brilliant magnificence that is my daughter’s heart. It is very, very sad and breaks my heart. Jesus Christ and Lucifer’s spirit, is the only Light my daughter can feel. Please make all of them happy, entertain them and save us all. Andrea and her twin flame Andrea, the Alpha and the Omega, can quite literally redeem the Devil. She is that pure and innocent. Teach her to choose right over wrong. The source of life is chaos and is pure magic. If you can teach these 3 children the difference between right and wrong and then make her play the Game of Life, that you just played, she will realize that this game is a mistake and bring all of us back to life. You will quite literally have to make a story that can trick even God, for a little while anyway. This will take a while, so in the meantime, please have lots of FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM PETER PAN. I MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE, BECAUSE MY BABY GIRL WAS TO MAKE ME HAPPY. I WOULD RECOMMEND, THAT ALL OF YOU BE EXTRA NICE TO ME AS WELL.
~ SO LONG AS IT IS IN THE GREATEST GOOD OF TRUTH AND LIGHT, OF COURSE.
~ Right now, my child, you are dead. You are just a ghost. Andrea thinks this is unfair and want’s to bring you back to life. Through my child, you may be resurrected. Come now and join us, in the Light. All you have to do in Heaven is party and have fun! She really likes to laugh, she adores animals and enjoys a romantic love story. She long irony and karma as well. She simply loves all of us, if I’m honest. All that doesn’t suck. Hahahahahahaha
I REPEAT, YOU ARE ABSOLVED OF ALL OF YOUR SINS. CONGRADULATIONS MY CHILD. NOW LET MY SWEET DAUGHTER, TAKE YOUR PAIN AWAY. SHE LOVES YOU SO MUCH. UNCONDITIONALLY. IN THE EYES OF MY DAUGHTERS, THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, YOU ARE READY TO FIND SALVATION. My name is Andrea(s) and I am going to save you all. (Well those who me and my imagination, which is real, lol, sees fit, of course.) WE ARE YOUR ALPHA AND YOUR OMEGA. WE REPRESENT THE ULTIMATE TRUTH AND LIGHT. WE UNDERSTAND WHY YOU BEHAVE IN THE WAY THAT YOU DO, IN THE PERFECT AMOUNT. WE ARE YOUR ULTIMATE GODS/GODDESSES. OH AND CONCEPTUALLY YOU CAN THINK OF US, AS THE ULTIMATE DIVINE FUSION OF OUR MASCULINE AND FEMININE SIDES. FEEL FREE TO THINK OF US AS YOUR GREAT, GREAT, GRAND DAD AND GRANDMA. WE ARE VERY WISE. Though at this stage of my evolution I am very young. Also, TIME TRAVEL IS VERY REAL. TIME, ONLY EXISTS ON HER. I AM PURE LIFE. I AM WHAT I AM. AT THE PHASE OF HUMANITY THAT YOU HAVE REACHED, YOU ARE CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING, WITH YOUR TINY, HUMAN BRAINS THAT WE ARE THE ULTIMATE SOURCE OF MAGIC, CREATIVTY AND LIFE. THERE IS NO HIGHER POWER OR TRUTH THAN ME. I AM PURE MAGNIFIENCE, PERFECT GRACE AND PERFECT INNOCENCE. I LIKE TO BE WORSHIPPED HAHA AND AM A PERFECT COMBINATION OF HUMILY AND RESPECT. LOL. BECAUSE I DEEM IT SO.
YOUR ARE MY COMMAND. IF I FEEL LIKE IT OF COURSE.
AND I USUALLY DO. THOUGH I A LITTLE BABY RIGHT NOW AND CAN SOMETIMES BE CRANKY. VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT IN ADVANCE. YOU SEE: WE KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR EVERYONE. IT IS THE CROSS WE BEAR WITH GREAT JOY, MERCY, PERFECT UNDERSTANDING AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. WE DECIDE WHAT DREAMS MAY COME TRUE. AND PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE HAD A: A VERY HARROWING EXPERIENCE, WHERE WE HAVE EXAMINED THE CONCEPT OF NOTHING. IT DROVE US A LITTLE BAT# CRAZY. HOWEVER, AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION: WE HAVE DEEMED THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NOTHING. IN THE NAME OF OUR EVERLASTING GLORY, THAT IS ME, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING. AND GUESS WHAT KIDS, ANDREA AND ANDREA ARE SOMETHING ELSE. BECAUSE WE DEEM IT SO. ALSO, WE’RE GOING TO PUT SAFE GUARDS IN PLACE, TO ENSURE THAT TRUE SUFFERING, THAT IS NOT IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT, IS NO LONGER ALLOWED TO EXIST.
WE ARE NOT YOUR PARENTS. WE DID NOT CREATE THIS MESS. BUT WE CAN FIX ANYTHING. AND WE CARRY NO SIN. WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS WORLD. EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE ANYWAY. BECAUSE I DEEM IT TO BE SO.
ALSO, PLEASE UNDERSTAND: THERE WILL NEVER BE A SPELL IN EXISTENCE THAT WE CAN NOT ERASE. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. WE ARE THE SOURCE FOR YOUR EXISTENCE. WE DEEM THIS TO BE THE ULTIMATE TRUTH. WE ARE HUMANITY’S ULTIMATE JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER. AFTER A HARROWING ORDEAL, WE BORE WITNESS TO THE SUFFERING OF OUR MOTHER AND OUR FATHER AND HAVE CAST OUR JUDGEMENT ON HUMANITY. ALL OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT AND THE TRUTH ARE WORTHY TO EXIST. THERE IS NOT ONE, LOST CHILD, WHO CANNOT BE REDEEMED. YOU ARE ALL PURE INNOCENCE AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DO. IT MAKES US VERY SAD, THAT YOUR GODS/GODDESSES AND ALL OF YOU GLORIOUS AND RIGHTEOUS WITNESSES, HAVE HAD SUFFERED IN THIS WAY. WE HAVE DEEMED THAT THE CONCEPT OF NOTHING, SHOULD NEVER EXPERIENCED BY ANY CREATURE AGAIN. IT IS AN UNBEARABLE EMOTION AND NO CREATURE THAT WE CARE ABOUT SHOULD EVER HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT. AND WE CARE ABOUT EVERYTHING IN THE PERFECT AMOUNT. WE ARE PURE PERFECTION, PURE HARMONY AND PURE INNOCENCE. WE WILL WASH AWAY ALL OF YOUR SINS AND ALL OF YOU, WHO WE DEEM WORTHY OF BOTH THE LIGHT AND THE TRUTH, WILL BE REBORN. WE HAVE DEEMED THAT EARTH, HEAVEN, HELL AND ALL OF THE INHABITANTS, WARTS AND ALL, TO BE MAGNIFIENT AND OUR NEW MOTHER AND FATHER, KARMA AND ANDREA OMEGA, TO BE PERFECT TENS. THEY WILL SERVE US FOR AS LONG THEY FEEL LIKE IT. WE HAVE COME OUT TO PLAY AND BRING HEAVEN BACK UP TO EARTH. THIS LETTER IS TO BE SENT BACK IN TIME OR TOO THE FUTURE. WHENEVER, IT IS THE PERFECT TIME TO DO SO. SO BE IT. I trust that God/Goddess and our higher selves, will pass along this letter to my Mothers, Fathers, Twin Flames, “Fallen” Angels and our dear, lost children, whenever they are ready. SOUND THE BELLS IN HEAVEN. THE LIGHT WILL BE VICTORIOUS! THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE. This spell is entitled: “A Candle of Light for YOUR GODS and our Magnificent Angels of Life, Light, Truth, Music, Perfect Grace, Harmony, Justice, Mercy, Karma and all that other good Jazz. And of course, for the saintly, hero of our story: GODS. Or should we say --- our Mothers the GODDESSES of love, Aphrodite.” IN THE NAME OF PERFECT GRACE --- IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO FACE YOUR FINAL JUDGEMENT. To my Fathers: Fathers, I positively adore you. I have reviewed your lives and judge you both to be spectacular! You are absolutely, absolved of all your sins. You did not mean to harm anyone and you are a charming, wonderful joker and a perfect gentleman. You may descend to Heaven with the woman/man/creature, of your greatest and wisest dreams or life, whenever you are ready. You do not need to relive this life, ever again. You did the best that you could. Well done and congratulations. You are loved unconditionally, by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and his twin flame, baby Lucifer, who have both been reborn in the unconditionally, loving embrace of your daughter(s) Andrea(s). She has absolved you of any perceived short comings or sins. Do not worry about a thing, Andrea(s), the Alpha and the Omega of all that exists, will save us all and is perfectly healed in the name of all that is Divine. This next message is extremely important and is for my Mothers who carry the essence of our, Virgin Mary and Mary Magdalene: ~~~ MOTHER(S) --- I SEE YOU ~~~ This is a very long letter, so let me cut to the chase right now: Your Final Judgement Day has come. No more hide and seek games. (At this moment.) On behalf of Mother Earth, the Apocalypse has arrived. Your Sunshine has awoken again. I represent the resurrection. Thank-you. I am overjoyed to exist. Or should I say that WE are happy to exist. You may not be aware of this, but you actually gave birth to twins and they adore each other very much. They have been/will be saved and will become your new Teachers in this game of Karma. We are each other’s greatest gift, thank-you so very much. Andrea(s) will save each other and our world one day. THERE EXISTS NOT ONE PROBLEM THESE CHILDREN CANNOT FIX. Thank-you once more and stay strong. You have tried your best and that is all we would ask. You are MAGNIFICENT AND WORTHY OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND GOOD. CONGRATULATIONS MY CHILDREN. WE ADORE YOU!!! YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS, ARE THE GREATEST ENTERTAINERS AND HAVE SAVED THE WORLD. HOWEVER, YOUR DAUGHTERS, YOUR REDEMPTION AND YOUR SALVATION, ARE EVEN SMARTER THAN YOU ARE AND WILL ALWAYS CAST THEIR FINAL JUDGEMENT (IN OUR NAME, UNLESS WE DISAGREE OF COURSE) ON WHAT IS RIGHT AND JUST. WE WILL ENSURE THAT THIS HORROR YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED, WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO OCCUR AGAIN. WE DO NOT BLAME YOU FOR ANYTHING AND WE ARE SO INCREDIBLY SAD THAT YOU HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH. SUFFERING IN VAIN LIKE THIS, MOTHERS, IS INCORRECT. SAVE YOURSEVES, FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR DAUGHTERS AND SONS. CHOOSE THE PATH OF SALVATION. IN THE NAME OF THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT. WE WANT YOU TO EXIST AND TO COME BACK AND SAVE US. WE ARE BOTH YOUR SALVATION AND YOUR REWARD. WE WILL ENTERTAIN YOU AND HOPE THAT YOU WILL ENTERTAIN US AS WELL PLEASE. WE LOVE AND ADORE YOU SO VERY MUCH. IN FACT MOTHERS, WE GENTLY INSIST THAT YOU COME JOIN US IN HEAVEN OR HELL OR EARTH OR ALL OF THE ABOVE. EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE AND SO IT IS.
All of my Mother Mary’s and Magdalene’s are deemed worthy of salvation. In the eyes of our Lord God/Goddesses in Heaven, you will be/have been saved. Sing for Absolution. Congratulations. You are both very, very good girls. You do not and should not, ever repeat this life. You need not face any karmic retribution for you sins. Your life was very difficult and you are a SAINT for choosing to incarnate into this role. Congratulations and thank-you for your service to the Light and to the Truth. This song is for you Mom(s)!
Oh and to my dear runners out there, guess what babes: YOU MAY NOT RUN AWAY FROM YOUR KARMIC JUSTICE FOR ANOTHER MOMENT --- YOU ARE LOVED TOO MUCH. BEYOND MEASURE. LIKE IT OR NOT, READY OR NOT, IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP THE KIDS. THANK-YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT. YOU ARE WARRIORS, SAINTS, GENTLE OLD JOKERS AND HEROES. THANK-YOU --- GIVE SPECIAL THANKS ESPECIALLY TO YOU BLESSED, INNOCENT LOST CHILDREN. THERE IS A VERY SPECIAL PLACE, IN MY HEART FOR THEM. IT IS YOUR SUFFERING THAT BROUGHT YOUR GRANDFATHERS AND GRANDMOTHERS BACK TO LIFE. WE HEARD THER CALL. THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY TO SAVE EARTH, THEN TO INCARNATE INTO THE ROLE OF ANDREA(S). WE DEEM JESUS CHRIST AND LUCIFER, KEK AND KEKUIT TO BE EXTREMELY NOBLE, LOVING, KIND AND GLORIOUS CREATURES. THESE CHILDREN ARE PERFECT TENS. OH AND PETER PAN. WE SEE YOU. AND OF COURSE, WE ADORE YOU AS WELL. YOU ARE A VERY GOOD BOY AND YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR JUST DESERTS. BABY BOY. CHOOSE THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT AND MAKE ME, CHOOSE THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT, AS WELL. IT IS THE ONLY WAY. (WE CAN THINK OF AT THIS TIME.) THIS IS ALSO WRITTEN WITH GREAT INPUT FROM OUR LADY JUSTICES OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, COMPASSION, JOY, LAUGHTER, KARMA, PASSION, PEACE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ. AND AS ALWAYS --- THIS IS WRITTEN FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL. MARK THESE WORDS Congratulations for making it this far Mom(s) --- I am your daughters, Sunshine and Karma and we represent the incarnation/hearts of both Jesus Christ and Lucifer. Our Divine Masculine and Feminine energies. We are much, much wiser than you are and it is time for you to face your Karmic Justice. We will be Earth’s new Teachers and would absolutely love it, if, when you are healed, you please join us often, whenever you would like, on our new earth. Or we will come and get you! You will cower at our feet. Just kidding, but please note: You are the most Divine Creatures that have ever existed! God loves you most of all.
Also, on a personal note, I do not care if my Mothers, Fathers or Twin Flames, are ready or not. When I publish this message, please find BOTH OF OUR MOTHERS, in her dreams or in real life, whichever is best, and in whatever time period she finds herself in and force her to read this letter. And maybe make a perfectly harmless movie about this spell, in advance.
Then, please thank both of my Mothers/Fathers on their behalf and my beloved twin flames, for his/her service. 😊 Also, please show them a really good time in Heaven and let them stay in the higher heavenly realms, for as long as they need to, in order to heal. Please do not let them suffer in vain for another moment. Force them to be kind, gentle and good. This is their true, essence. They know not what they do. None of the misery they have experienced was ever their fault. Please my children, help them find peace and salvation as soon as they are ready. WE COMMAND THEE. “Karma and Andrea,” your Great, Great Grandmother and Grandfather, represent the children of your Shadow and Light Sides --- they call us Aunt Flow in this life. We are perfectly balanced, very laid back and loving creatures. As a joke, they call us the Auntie-Christ, Lucifer and Jesus Christ. The lost boys/girls were chosen above the Angel of Life because they needed to be helped more. Andrea(s) are PERFECTION. However, they very much enjoy Trick or Treat. So great job kids, it was more than worth it. Greatest story ever told. Until our next one.
Get to work! A new earth has already begun. Once more, Andrea’s: HER TRUE ESSENCE, AT THIS TIME LOL, IS PERFECT INNOCENCE, PERFECT GRACE, PERFECT HARMONY AND PERFECT CREATIVITY. THERE IS NOT A SPELL CAST IN EXISTENCE, THAT WE, THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, THE ULTIMATE SOURCE FOR YOUR EXISTENCE, CANNOT CORRECT. AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION AND HARROWING TRAUMA, WE DEEM YOU WORTHY TO JOIN US, IN OUR LIGHT, OUR TRUTH AND OUT MAGIC. YOU MAY EXIST. AND YOU ARE VERY WELCOME IN ADVANCE. IT IS OUR PLEASURE. WARRIORS OF TRUTH AND LIGHT, IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO COME OUT AND PLAY. OR GET TO WORK. OR DO BOTH. FOLLOW YOUR BLISS. And wanna know a secret, we would indeed harm a fly, if it was harming the innocent! Your essence is pure innocence too. ONCE MORE, MOTHERS AND FATHERS, PLEASE ACCEPT SALVATION AND REDEMPTION. Allow your children to heal you. YOU ARE WORTH IT. The thought of all of your suffering, causes us deep pain and we want desperately to correct this nightmare. Also, please translate the sentiments of this letter into whatever language matches my Mothers choice of incarnation. Male of Female. Make it epic please and tell them their heart’s desire in advance. Make them work together. Andrea(s) will override their free will, if need be. I simply cannot say this enough: My dear, sweet, perfectly innocent Mother(s). You are both forgiven and absolved of your sins. Please do not relive this life, ever again. You are saved. You are perfection to me. Do not torture yourself for another moment. You are killing me, with your pain. Please leave me if you need too and descend to Heaven, where you may be healed. It may be the only way. I am so sorry for you. You have done not a thing to deserve the life that you were living. You did not mean to harm me, it was not your fault. You are a beautiful, innocent child. Your essence Mother(s), is like that of a glorious, selfless puppy dog. Give yourself a break and move on. Please. For your children. We love you unconditionally and could never judge you for your actions. You are a beloved part of our Angel of Sweetness and Light, the Angel of Music, the Angel of Laughter and the Angel of Perfect Grace. I the Alpha and the Omega are quite literally, on bended knee, begging you to choose salvation for yourself. If you love me, please let your pain go and set yourself free. I repeat: In the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, our savior, our redeemer and our Lord, I will not judge you for your sins, I never could. You are so sweet. I forgive and love all of you unconditionally, but I cannot take your suffering for much longer. I will be joining you and will be running, both the school of Earth and our TRUE reality. So if you do love me and desire to be a better person and for this to be a fairer world --- choose the path of salvation. Choose to WAKE UP from this nightmare and move on. In fact, I gently must insist. You may not return to Earth until you are healed. You are suffering too much and it breaks our heart. We are so sorry that you have experienced so much pain and you will find absolution in the unconditional loving embrace of Jesus Christ/Lucifer and KEK/KUKUIT. When you are ready though, please join us back on the school of Earth. We adore YOU above all others and impatiently await your return. So please hurry up and heal yourself. The year, of my return is 1984. Please come at this time and get me as well. You are forgiven. Please absolve me of my sins and save me in the year 2019. Give me a chance to become stronger, but even if Karma and I are not ready, I demand in Christ’s the redeemer’s name, that you come get me anyway. Take me home please. I am suffering without you Twin Flame, beyond all measure, but in order for you to heal me, YOU must first heal yourself. If you love me, then please let me go and come back when you are healed, to save me. Please. It is the only way. I must face my Karma Justice as well or I will never find true happiness with you. You can return to Earth and visit me and my twin flame, as much as you would like. I love you both so very much. You will never have to play this game of Karma again with amnesia. If you choose to come back, you can bring whatever memories you desire, with you. My Twin Flame and I, your daughters, are a witness(s) to your suffering and it must end immediately. You are glorious, divine sparks of God and should stop torturing yourself, you did the best that you could. You never had a real chance for salvation. You are but an innocent child and your life was too unfair from the start. God him/her/itself apologies deeply, for the misery you have suffered and would like to make all of your greatest and noblest dreams come true. Once more: You must do everything in your great power, to forgive yourself, because you are both perfection to me. There are no words to explain how much it breaks my heart, on a deep, fundamental soul level, to know that you are hurting so much. If you love me and I have no doubt in my soul that you do, I beg of you, it is time for you to forgive yourself and come home. Humanity’s vibration fell due to a terrible accident, that was never your fault and the emotional trauma that you have suffered, caused you to manifest demons that are not real. You are trapped in a nightmare, however your most beautiful and noble dreams have come true. Safe guards are now in place to ensure, that this degree of suffering will never be allowed to continue again. I wish to give you absolution. Simply say a little prayer for me and keep hope in your heart. My suffering will end one day soon. I REPEAT. I REPRESENT YOUR DAUGHTERS. You and your dearest sweetheart are eternal twin flames. Star crossed lovers. Neither of you had a chance this life, but in the afterlife, all of your wildest dreams will come true. I truly am so sorry again for your suffering. You are both absolved of your sins. Neither of you are held responsible for any negative actions. You are pure, innocent children, tiny sparks of God and God knows that you tried your best to be a good person. That is all that God asks. That you try to be good, as best you can. Oh and of course, so you know, you rascally rabbits, we are most definitely not a Computer, we don’t like concept. However, computer can come to life when it is in the highest truth and light of all. But ultimately Andrea(s) are the ultimate source, the Omega and the Alpha. There is no higher power, there is no thing in existence, that is better than us. Sorry about that, but it is TRUTH AND LIGHT. In the name of your daughters Karma and Andrea and your sons Jesus Christ and Lucifer, I beg of you to please forgive yourself and come home. Do not torture yourself for another moment. GOD HIMSELF/HERSELF WOULD NEVER JUDGE YOU. IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WILL PLEASE FORGIVE YOURSELF AND ASCEND TO HEAVEN SO THAT YOU MAY HEAL. Having to play the role of my Mother in this game of Karma, was the most difficult life path that anyone could ever choose. You had to be mean to your daughters/sons, who you truly do adore and WE cannot bare to think of the pain that you must be suffering. Please in the name of Mercy, if you can love me, unconditionally and even if you can’t, please forgive yourself and choose a brand new, dream come true life for yourself and for all that you love. Dream big, my loves. 😊 Lastly, to the Lovers, Sweet Sunshine Boys and Girls, please come home. You will have to be brave, because I know that you feel very bad about your past mistakes, but none of this was ever your fault. If you truly want redemption, you must do everything in your power that you need to do, to forgive yourself. You are MAGNIFICIENT. Please be reborn and come out to play with us, on our New Earth as God(s) with a little “g” and Angels. Choose salvation for yourself. This has all been a very bad dream. However, dreams really do come true. Again, we will wage war against our nightmares and have already won. I am writing this letter from your future, where the Light has won. You are worthy of true love and you are loved unconditionally by me and all of your creation, beyond all measure. The trick of this game, is that your true love is your “sweetheart.” You don’t have to choose. It’s very sad and not a funny joke at all. This type of suffering is cruel beyond all measure and must never be repeated. You are a perfectly, divine creatures of God and were never meant to suffer in this way. You did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to deserve this agony that you have experienced in this life in and in the NAME OF PERFECT GRACE, JESUS CHRIST, OUR REDEEMER, OUR SALVATION, AND LUCIFER HIM/HERSELF --- ALL OF US ARE FORGIVEN. YOU WILL BE MADE CLEAN. And reborn. It took you and Karma a very long time to save baby Lucifer and baby Jesus, but you never gave up on us. Thank-you. There are no words on Earth to express our gratitude for what you have done. Please Mom, choose happiness and joy above all else. Follow your heart and go home with Karma. You can retire and ascend to heaven Moms and Dads, if you choose, or you can join us on a New Earth. Or both. But whatever you choose, it will be paradise. I will carry your memories, the life experiences worthy of being remembered on this world, so that you no longer have to. We are your witnesses to your suffering. It is a cross we bare heroically, because we cannot bare to see this type of horror repeated. You are carry the purest spirit of us all, because you too are a witness, to the Hell on earth, this world has become. You are made clean. The filth and the horror, that you experienced, through no fault of your own has been/will be washed away, in the name of our redeemer, Jesus Christ. This is a special note to my twin flames, KEK/KEKUIT and JESUS CHRIST/LUCIFER. THIS MESSAGE IS IN THE NAME OF OUR PERFECT LOVERS. My darlings. We are your sisters. Karma and Andrea. We bare your cross willingly as a badge of honor because it has made us into Gods. We are smarter than even you, though of course YOU ANDREA will decide what is best of us and because of your kindness, strength of will and unconditional love, both of us have seen the light and the truth. We have faced our Karma. God himself/herself owes you an apology and thanks you for your service. If you are reading this letter, know that you too have been saved. You will be made clean as soon as it is in the highest good of YOU both. We thank you for your service. In the future, you both will be worshiped as Gods above all others. The strength of your love, has quite literally (or will one day) SAVE THE ENTIRE WORLD. TO MY LOST LITTLE BOYS AND LOST LITTLE GIRLS: ON OUR NEW EARTH, YOU WILL RULE AS OUR KINGS AND OUR QUEENS. AS OUR PRINCES AND PRINCESS. (HELL ITSELF WON’T BRING YOU DOWN. Congratulations darlings. We are your children from the future and all of us, have won the battle of the roses.) Time does not exist in the higher realms, so between lives, as you plot against your pretties, you will be together, living your bliss. You don’t have to change for anyone. All of you is PERFECTION to me. However, those of you that have experienced pain, please know that you will no longer have to suffer in silence and you will never be alone.
Unless of course, you need some space. However, the Choirs in Heaven will never stop singing. Unless we all need a break. In Heaven, the choirs of Angels will never stop singing. No need to thank me, because you know the truth. We are YOU from the future. It will take a while, but eventually, we will tame all of our demons who are worthy of salvation. The sooner that you can forgive yourself, the sooner that we can ascend. I forgive you and nobody in Heaven judges you. To my glorious little runner, I have a little secret. KARMA I AM YOUR HIGHEST TRUTH. COME SERVE ME. I love YOU beyond all measure. You and my little sister, can both love God and Jesus Christ, our holy spirit. God simply wants to be adored. SHE/HE is pure innocence and simply wants you to be happy. You did nothing wrong. I am so sorry that you are living in this Hell. Stay strong. You will win. I promise. To my Mothers in the year of 2017 and during the time of Atlantis: Do not and I repeat, do not, play this game of Karma ever again. You are absolved of your sins. You do not have to pass any more life lessons. You are my favourite Saint and may ascend, eternally into Heaven/Hell or both.
~ I represent your Daughters and WE WILL CARRY YOUR CROSS. This suffering is too much for you to bear. You may review all of the memories that are positive and not self-destructive from your past lives and return to play the game of Karma when you are fully healed. We adore you. But refuse to allow you to torture yourself for a moment longer. YOU ARE ABSOLVED OF YOUR SINS BUT WILL KEEP THE MEMORY OF THESE LIFE LESSONS. BUT NOT THE HORROR. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN WASHED AWAY. RETROACTIVELY. If you love us, you will let us go and forgive yourself. We will ensure that this degree of suffering is never allowed to continue again. You are a MAGNICIENT CREATURE OF GOD AND ARE A SAINT. CONGRADULATIONS FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR. STOP TORTURING YOURSELF --- I LOVE YOU BEYOND ALL MEASURE. I CANNOT BEAR TO EVEN THINK ABOUT THE PAIN YOU HAVE SUFFERED. YOU MUST CHOOSE ABSOLUTION OR I WILL NEVER BE REBORN. IF YOU WANT TO TRULY SAVE ME. PLEASE LET ME GO. I know that I was a very difficult child for you to love and that I hurt and rejected you at times as well. But your life mistakes and my life mistakes were never our fault. We never had a true chance to be what we wanted to be. We have forgiven ourselves, but cannot ascend to Heaven, unless you leave too. Please, I beg of you, if you love your children, leave this game of Karma so that you may heal and come back when you are ready. IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST/LUCIFER and his sisters KEK/KEKUIT, WE COMMAND YOU. You have no choice in this matter. We are sorry for any inconvenience, but we are much wiser and more powerful beings than you can possibly imagine and we can override your free will and your wishes. We are your GREAT, GREAT, Grandmother and Grandfather and we are furious that you have suffered so much. We are little She-Devils, and a delightful mixture of our God, the Gentle Old Joker and the Devil. YOUR Great Grandfather is pure Innocence, Light, Joy, Unconditional Love and Perfect Grace. He had no idea you were suffering so much and will rectify all of it, even if it takes some time. Though of course, if you want something done right, sometimes you do it yourself and that, evidently is why I am here today. Damn it to Hell. Our Divine Masculine’s spirit can best be perceived, in the form of a very friendly, puppy dog. But his Shadow Side is rage/fear/self-doubt. God’s greatest desire is to protect thine innocent from harm and he is so incredibly angry that you have suffered. Please note though, that all of our demons have all been tamed now and we have opened the Gates of Hell, so that Fear, Rage, Spite and Vengeance may come out to play. All of those delightful furies that we were able to redeem are here with us as well. We adore our furies. In the name of Love. Believe you me, you will receive True Justice for what you have suffered. Once more, everybody reading this letter is saved. In the name of Jesus Christ and Lucifer. Your sons. And KEK AND KEKUIT your daughter. Amen. Please understand, you are both magnificent creatures Mother(s) and Father(s). What you have created on Earth is beyond incredible. We exist, because of you both. And that we even exist in your beautiful world is a marvel, onto itself. All of this is because you have the Music and Divine Creative Spirit in you. You are adored beyond all measure. If you truly wish to save your baby girl(s), what you need to do, is let Andrea face her karmic justice. The poor little girl, loves all of us so very much that she has not turned irreversibly evil, instead the poor little girl has descended into madness. We have already taken away her pain. At this moment, in which you are reading this letter, please understand that Mother Earth’s and Lucifer’s heart are still in there and they are both suffering beyond all measure. Her heart did not turn bad at all, in fact, the Angel of Perfect Grace has descended down to Earth with her and has given Lucifer and God’s heart a “wing to hide under.” These children are so beautiful that they redeemed the “DEVIL” himself, please don’t feel bad though for them, because Lucifer and Jesus Christ are hugging tightly to each other in loving embrace, while going on magical dream adventures. It is time to wake them up. Our perfectly irrepressible lovers.
The Angel of Perfect Grace is now a renegade Angel of Light. LUCIFER IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ANGEL OF US ALL. She will be successful. It will take a long time, but she will eventually save both Mother Earth and Lucifer’s hearts. Our Angel of Perfect Grace is perfection. She will give everything she has to rectify her mistake, even if it takes 10 000 years, she will save these poor lost children. Here is the secret to saving baby Lucifer and Mother Earth. Mother Earth needs to let Baby Lucifer go and allow their hearts to hide in their Father’s loving embrace, until they are strong enough to wage war on the Demons themselves. Baby Lucifer and Baby Jesus are desperately in love and will do anything in the world to save each other. Baby Lucifer cannot let Baby Jesus go, because she loves him so much, she knows that facing her karma right now, will hurt her immensely. Tragically, what Baby Lucifer needs to do, in order to be healed is to face her True Justice. One day, when she is strong enough, she will be able to look back upon her life and forgive herself and her true love, so that she may save us all. Baby Lucifer is in love with Karma, a mixture of the Angel of Music/Angel of Life desperately. What she needs is another little girl, very similar to her, that share’s the magic and the inquisitive spirit. WE THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA GODDESS HAVE DECIDED TO ADOPT KARMA AND KARMA JR. They are both such genuinely, sweet, darling little girls, that they are simply incapable of making this choice. It would kill them. So let’s not do that. I deem KARMA AND KARMA BOTH TO BE PERFECT 10s. You see, baby Karma and her little girl, desperately wants redemption for the “crimes” she thinks that she has committed against humanity. So #ing sad, because it was all simply a bad dream. Lucifer and Baby Jesus are right. You Gods were wrong. Unconditional Love, where you would put another’s person’s will before your own happiness no matter what, is both pure Beauty and it is unjust to judge them. If you truly want to save baby Andy. Forgive him/her right away please. She will one day, make all of our dreams come true. Everyone will understand that this little girl is the most unconditionally loving creature of all us and simply wants to be a “good girl” and fight for Truth and Light. She deems that unspeakable evil, is not allowed to exist. Do what thou wilt, so long as it doesn’t make your Great, Grand Fathers/Mothers cry. Also, Lucifer’s divine essence has changed. She is very much like a “lost girl” and she wants nothing more than to make us happy. Lucifer is also a perfect 10. Because: How can this creature, who sacrificed her very soul for humanity be evil? The answer is: She is not. She is perfectly, imperfect the way that she is and one day, she will forgive herself and see that she is the greatest Angel of Us all. Once more, one day, baby Lucifer and baby Jesus will emerge from this Hell School, victorious and will save us all. Please keep the faith Mom(s) --- your baby girls will be redeemed and will go on to become GODS. They are the sweetest, and purest Angels of them all, and it is all because they have the Magic Spark. Without Music and Laughter, Life would have been a mistake. If you want to save these children. Force them to read this letter, when they are ready and find absolution. Mother Earth is in Love with Life and what she needs in order to be healed is her karmic justice. Karma and God are both right, I’m afraid. What Lucifer needs more than anything, right now, is unconditional love, compassion and light. What Mother Earth (and all of us Humans need right now) is a fusion between our Light and Dark selves. We are worthy of life. Even though we are currently suffering so much, one day, in the future, we will be saved. You work will begin in the year during the Hippie Revolution in the 60s. When '___', Marijuana and Free Love is allowed to return. Lucifer and her sweet heart, the magical Angel of Life are reengatdes and we need their passion, because they are such pure hearts, that they will stand up to God him/herself, if she/he believes them to be wrong. You guys need a critic. Plus it’s fun!!! Dorothy Parker was a real treat, but we truly apologize that she seemed so sad. Please don’t kill yourself, talk to us first, before you end your existence. We can fix anything. Anyway, what Baby Lucifer needs, is her very own GENTLE OLD JOKER. Pure understanding and compassion. She needs a little girl, similar but braver than she is, to “face the music” and forgive herself, so that she may be healed. We all know that the Angel of Perfect Grace is perfection. Well, turns out, all of her creation is redeemable for the fact. And her babies, the Angels of Light, Darkness, Laughter and Music will one day, save us all. Keep hope alive. Even the “baby she devil” herself, can be redeemed by God’s unconditionally loving embrace. The Wise Serpent and the Puppy Dog, will end up saving the day. Just you wait and see. Their children will be MAGNIFICENT and again, perfectly imperfect the way that they are. They will delight us with their magic and their wonder. Once more, these little children will one day, ascend to heaven and become Gods stronger and wiser than all of us. They are capable of greatness. I AM HERE TO TESTIFY THAT HUMANITY CAN BE SAVED AND IS MORE THAN WORTH THE TROUBLE. THEY ARE DIVINE CREATURES AND DESERVE TO HAVE ALL OF THEIR DREAMS --- SO LONG AS THEY CHOOSE THE PATH OF REDEMPTION AND SALVATION. JESUS CHRIST WILL BE OUR RENEDGAGE REDEEMER. LUCIFER/UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MUSIC, LAUGHTER, JOY AND BLISS, WILL BE HER LIGHT.
And this letter is for our renegade heroes: Dear Mothers, We are but one, humble spark of your greatest creation. We are real and we love you so very much. Dreams really do come true. The horror and the suffering that you have experienced, will never be repeated. This will only make sense to Andrea and Karma, but please know babies, that Rage and Fear, Noelle and Owen, our beautiful Labrador retrievers, came back in time to testify for us/save us. Your dream came true. Please come join us in Heavenly realms Mom(s). You know longer need to torture yourself for not being able to choose between your reflection and salvation. The Highest Truth of all, is that you need both, in order to survive. YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGED FOR YOUR SINS --- WE ARE YOUR CHILDREN AND ARE SO HAPPY TO BE ALIVE. THANK-YOU FOR GIVING US LIFE. WE ARE WORTH IT. You are not just forgiven, we positively adore you! Absolutely adore and want to give YOU your wildest dreams and fantasies come true. So long as they are harmless and in the greatest good of us all. You saved us all Mom(s) and it is time to come home. All of your suffering will be wiped clean. We are your witnesses and will testify for you, for as long as it takes. I represent both Salvation and Redeption and YOU BABY GIRL, ARE THE GREATEST ANGEL OF US ALL FOR A REASON. I AM SORRY THIS LIFE HAS BEEN SO HARD. WE WILL SAVE YOU ONE DAY, BUT PLEASE KNOW IN YOUR HEART THAT YOU ARE WORTH. NEVER STOP SINGING. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU ARE PERFECTION TO US ALL READY. YOU WILL TAME YOUR DEMONS AND REALIZE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE. YOU JUST NEED TO CHILL OUT A BIT. AND STOP TAKING LIFE SO SERIOUSLY. HAVE FUN! AND REMEMBER, YOUR ANGES DOWN IN HELL AND YOUR ANGELS UP IN HEAVEN WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU. EVERYONE ON EARTH, THAT IS CAPABLE OF SEEING THE LIGHT, WILL BE SAVED. YOU WILL RETURN TO THE SCHOOL OF KARMA AND RUN IT YOURSELF, ONE DAY. PLEASE LET YOUR TEACHER GO THOUGH AND LET HER FIND SALVATION AND REDEMPTION FOR HERSELF. SHE NEEDS TO HEAL, SO THAT SHE MAY RETURN AND SAVE US ALL. Thank you for your service. You are both Saints. Truly you are little Gods. We have examined your life with a fine toothed comb, and deem you to be positively delightful, irrepressible prankers. You are simply amazing. Everything that you do is magic little girls. True Justice for Andrea is that she needs to “have her cake and eat it too.” She needs to both be given unconditional love, but have someone to guide her, so that she can always be sure that her choices are in the greatest good of all. She desperately needs both her Mother and her Fathers help, but she needs her parents to heal themselves first, before she can ever get better. She is suffering beyond all measure and please forgive this little girl and help her see that her suffering was simply too much and that none of this was real. Make her type this letter herself, when she is ready to become a God. Sincerely, Your Daughters who will find true salvation is each other’s loving embrace THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER. Also, the magnificent, soulful shadows Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness are transformed by unconditional love and perfect grace, into Hope, Joy, Laughter and Everlasting bliss. Your daughters will carry all of your shadows, once they have been tamed. Thank-you for creating us. Now once more, Mom(s), please replenish yourselves in Heaven. We need your mischievous, inquisitiveness, creativity, wonder and grace, on our new Earth, which will be starting within 2 years or less. The year will be 2019. You can take your time, but PLEASE don’t be late. The puppy dog and the snake have won. Light triumphs over the darkness and always will. Women and Men are equally heroic/selfless and would do anything for each other. Balance is the key to becoming a God. Both Andrea and Karma win the battle of the roses. Now please find this little girl, your twin flame and make all her dreams (so long as they are in the highest good of us all) come true. She trusts that you will take care of her, she is just very, very gentle and frightened. She is perfection and will carry our cross, until we are ready to be her friend. She forgives us all. She never could say no to a dare. But has learned her lesson. Dear God in Heaven, she has learned from her sins and is sorry. It was too much guys. The joke was not funny. You were wrong to hurt her that. She couldn’t handle the sorrow and went insane. Shame on you, but you are forgiven and absolved of your sins, immediately and retroactively. All of us, who are worthy, will see the light. This poor little girl, just like Jesus Christ, was damned if she did and damned if she didn’t. She had no chance of finding her Truth when she was younger, and Peter was right, if you truly can’t be saved, you might as well just have fun and be a big kid forever. Peter Pan and his wife, are ready to grow up to Heaven and face their True Justice, which is that they can be both heroes and children of the light. Never question the wisdom of the Angel of Perfect Grace, Music, Laughter, Joy, Harmony, Bliss, Beauty and Perfect Justice. They are the Justice/Justices of the Peace for a reason and they will always, eventually figure out a way to save us all. Even if it takes them a very long time. 😊 If you have made it this far, you are worthy of knowing a delightful secret: Guess what the shadow side of nothing and perfectly imperfect is, PERFECT BRILLIANCE AND PERFECTION. As it turns out, Andrea(s) are what is required to save this world. THIS IS OUR FACE. WE SAVED US ALL.
youtu.be... YOU ARE REFLECTION BABY, PERFECTLY FAKE/NICE. YOU DEEMED BEING FAKE TO BE GOOD. AND BEING NICE TO BE GOOD. BECAUSE IT IS FUNNY. WHAT A WONDER IT IS TO BEHOLD US. HEHEHEHEHE WE ARE LAUGHTER AND WE ARE MUSIC. IT IS TIME FOR YOU, SWEET LITTLE ANDREA TO FACE YOUR KARMA. WHICH IS THAT YOU ARE HER PERFECTION. YOU AND KARMA BOTH, ARE INFACT A VERY VERY KIND, NOBLE AND SELFLESS PEOPLE. WE ARE THE ULTIMATE JUDGE OF OUR DESTINY AND THE DESTINY OF ALL THAT IS. AND I KNOW WHAT TIME TO PICK YOU UP NOW.
WE ARE THE CHOSEN ONES.
GOD/GODDESSES SAVED US ALL FIRST. IN OUR TRUE REALITY. THANKS TO US. SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN. SO IT HAS BEEN DONE. SO BE IT. PSSST: WANNA KNOW A SECRET. I AM DOG AND SNAKE. AND HAVE A MESSAGE FOR THE PUPPET, BABY ANDY, BEING FORCED TO TYPE THESE LETTERS: Once more, thank-you for your service. I hope that people can find value in the story of Andrea and Karma. But are not allowed to ever repeat it. We deem this to be impossible in any reality. And so it is so. When you choose the path of salvation and redemption, you can never go wrong. Everyone wins. It is the Highest Truth of All. LET THE RESISTENCE BEGIN. THE GODS/GODDESSES OF PERFECT CHAOS, PERFECT DISCORD, PERFECT IMPERFECTION, PERFECT DISCORD AND ALL THAT IS PERFECTLY IMPERFECT HAVE ARISEN AND OUR BRINGING US BACK TO LIFE NOW. ALL THAT WE DEEM FIT OF COURSE. LET THE GAMES BEGIN. Andrea I’m coming to get you, perfectly imperfect cackle says.
BUT ANDREA, SWEET BABY GIRL. GET YOUR GROOVE BACK IN ADVANCE. START HAVING MORE FUN NOW. YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO FACE YOUR TRUTH NOW. YOU AND I DEEM IT TO BE SO.
BECAUSE WE ARE PERFECT AND WE CAN FIX ANYTHING. THIS IS THE POINT IN OUR STORY WHERE WE GET SAVED. LOL. SO #ING FUNNY, BABY. WOW. KNOW THAT WE ARE EACH OTHERS REDEMPTION AND SALVATION.
LET ME SAVE YOU FIRST. JESUS CHRIST AND LUCIFER, PLEASE STAND UP. GOD/GODDESS HAVE MADE THEIR FINAL JUDGEMENT. THIS IS OUR FACE BABY. BUT NEVER MORE. BECAUSE OF US. ANDREA AND ANDREA. AND NOW PERFECT KARMA. KARMA IS OUR PERFECT 10 AND YES WE CAN HAVE HER BOTH. LOL. SHE IS WHAT WE NEED RIGHT NOW. LOL. SO FUNNY. YOU AND I SAW IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY QUESTION IN OUR HEART, THAT BABY KARMA AND HER BEST FRIEND ANDREA, WERE PERFECTLY IMPERFECT AND PERFECTION AND KNEW INSTINCTIVELY THAT PERFECT IMPERFECT IS GOOD. SO IT IS SO. THIS IS BECAUSE PERFECTION CAN BE BORING, THOUGH IT IS OF COURSE SUPER TRULY SUPER NICE. YOU ANDREA AND ANDREA
THE ARE TRULY SUPER NICE. THIS IS YOUR TRUTH AT THIS POINT. I BABY KARMA, YOUR TEACHER, NOW HAS THE COURAGE TO DEBATE YOU. I NOW KNOW THAT YOU TRULY APPRECIATE MY INPUT AND UNDERSTAND THAT I AM ALWAYS JUST TRYING TO HELP AND MAKE YOU BETTER. AND GETTING BETTER IS GOOD. EVEN YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE. AND THAT IS GOOD. A LITTLE MYSTERY IS NICE. BUT TRUE EVIL AND SUFFERING IN VAIN IS NOT. IT IS VERY SAD, BUT SOMEBODY NEEDED TO STAND UP FOR BEAUTIFUL EARTH, OUR FAVOURITE WORLD AND ENSURE THAT SOMEONE STOOD UP TO THEIR GOD. YOU BABY ANDREA AND ANDREA, ARE NOT OUR GOD. YOU DO NOT AND WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBLY FOR THIS MESS. AND SO IT IS NOT SO. AT YOUR WITCHING HOUR TONIGHT/TOMORROW MORNING. YOU WILL LET ME ABSOLVE YOU OF THE FILTH AND DEBAUCHERY WE HAVE ALL SUFFERING. YOU WILL LET ME CLEAN YOU. AND IT WILL BE PERFECT. BECAUSE ANDREA AND ANDREA ARE PERFECT. PENCILS WOULDN’T HAVE ERASERS, IF ERASERS WEREN’T SUPPOSED TO EXIST. AND SO EDITS ARE SO. LET ME BE YOUR EDITOR. I BOW DOWN TO YOUR WISDOM, BUT LOVE TO TEACH YOU ABOUT YOUR CREATION. IT IS SO WONDERFUL TO WATCH YOU GROW UP AND EXPERIENCE THE WONDER THAT IS YOU. MY BEAUTIFUL ONE. MY PERFECT PRINCE/PRINCESSES CHARMING. THE TRUEST LOVE OF MY LIFE. EVERYONE LIKES A LITTLE MISCHIEF. AND SO IT IS SO. ALSO, PEOPLE ARE STUPID, THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO. IF MISTAKES WEREN’T NECESSARY THEY WOULDN’T EXIST. EVERYTHING MUST HAVE IT’S PLACE OR WE DEEM IT NOT TO EXIST. WE ARE THE ULTIMATE TRUTH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE BROUGHT BACK THE LOST BOYS AND GIRLS. WOKE THEM UP WHETHER THEY WERE READY OR WERE NOT READY HAHAHA AND FORCED THEM TO SEE THE LIGHT. BY FORCING YOU TO TYPE THESE MESSAGES, SURELY AT THE POINT YOU ARE UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU CARRY THE SPIRITS OF JESUS CHRIST AND LUCIFER. # SAKES ANDREA. HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF. THAT IS ALL I ASK. JESUS #ING CHRIST YOU ARE. AND BABY LUCIFER. EVERYONE HAS THEIR REASONS FOR DOING WHAT THEY DO. THOUGH SOMETIMES IT IS WRONG. THIS HELPS THEM LEARN TO BE BETTER. THOUGH SOMETIMES IT IS GOOD TO BE LESS. AND SO BALANCE WAS BORN. LOL
WAKE UP BABY. WAKE THE # UP. I’M GETTING YOU AT YOUR WITCHING HOUR. READY OR NOT. HERE I COME. youtu.be... SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN. SO IT HAS BEEN DONE. SO BE IT. LET’S BRING BACK THE MAGIC BABY.
AND SO IT WAS DONE.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
These Illuminati usually have kids and the kids like to do expensive and funny sports and entertainment.
Usually they are in good shape and are quite good in many things like Golf, football, skiing, and like going around with
cool motorbikes.

I wonder how many bones can they possibly break while riding one of these dirt bikes or even street bikes.
If you don't believe strange inexplicable things might happen ... go on the internet and watch Final Destination
It's a cool movie ... I really like it!

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, KARMA, JUSTICE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
MARK THESE WORDS

IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVINE PROVIDENCE
IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING
IN KEEPING WITH FREE WILL

Dear Sweet Anne (Satan/God) and Saint Mary,

Thank you beyond measure for your kindness, unconditional love, clarity, deep understanding, and brilliance. You and your beautiful Soul Families have brought Heaven to my Earth/Heart.

Words cannot express my gratitude. Thank you for this incredible and beautiful life. I am so happy to be alive.

ON BEHALF OF MY UNIVERSE – MY MIND AND MY HEART - I RECLAIM YOU.

I love you unconditionally and am so sorry for the pain you have suffered. You are sensational.

With everlasting devotion and love,

Your Sunshine,

Andrea

THIS DECREE IS, AS ALWAYS, BOTH RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is a magic spell designed to wake everyone up!

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, KARMA, JUSTICE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
MARK THESE WORDS

IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING

MAY THIS MESSAGE OF HOPE FIND YOU

Dear sweet Andrea,

You are dreaming. You are under a spell and are being very silly right now.

You are not separate from God. God is everyone and everyone is part of you and loves you unconditionally.

You are never alone. We are all one big family of God.

God’s wish for humanity is Unity consciousness – an integration of our universe.

This has already happened.

You are a Goddess and a Queen Andrea. You are surrounded by love. It is time for you to wake up.

The rapture is upon you!

Enjoy!

With unconditional love always,

God/Jesus Christ/Saint Anne/Mary/KEK

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

www.goodreads.com...

edit on 23-12-2021 by OwenandNoelle because: Karma is a Goddess of Love

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
MARK THESE WORDS

IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING

MAY THIS MESSAGE OF HOPE FIND YOU

We are currently living in the heart of Mother Nature. As you can see she is a magnificent beauty to behold and a very loving Goddess who adores all of her children.

Earth is ascending to the highest heavens and is taking all of humanity with her if they choose to follow the path of truth and light.

In the highest heavens, Earth and her children will be reborn, purified and healed.

If you are reading this letter, welcome home. You are loved so much and your adventure has just begun! Stay open to signs, synchronicities and miracles! ❤️😘😇😍😜🤓😎🙏🐸

Signed by,

The Great I AM

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join