It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax Day marches aim to pressure Trump to release his returns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: seagull

Obama didn't need to show his birth certificate either but public pressure from the alt right required it.

The question then becomes whether we deduce from a refusal to disclose that something nefarious is being hidden or whether genuine privacy is being exercised?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Mind literally blown...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: WUNK22

Nothing ever comes of them huh?
Ok.
More history revisionism.

The protests in the past meant something and tackled real issues. Protesting to see Trumps tax returns because you all got duped by the MSM is not a real issue. Marching for women rights in the most privilieged country on the f#cking planet and forgetting to include the middle eastern women showed that nobody gave a f#ck about them. Maybe they got the rest of the world fooled but i saw right through there bs. Quit the bitching and moaning and start to move on. I've never witnessed a population that is so hell bent on working against their own interests because they don't want to sound racist. WTF!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If he is up to no good there is not a chance it wouldn't have broken open by now. There are no secrets anymore in the world of politics.

You want him to make his tax returns public? Get the laws changed...oh, wait, those mouth breathing morons who are going to be speaking today at all these gatherings wouldn't allow that to happen, because they don't want theirs to have to be publicized, and scrutinized.

Pushed enter too soon...

Anywhooo...

The difference between this issue and the idiocy that became the birth certificate issue is citizenship... To be President, one must be a citizen by birth. Obama was, and is. That issue should have died long before it did. So, too, should this one. He is not required to release his tax information. That's the end of it, 'til the law is changed.
edit on 4/15/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Shamrock6

Mind literally blown...

Sounds messy

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Life must be good when all we have to protest is the idea we cannot see someone's tax returns.

Its TYRANNY!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
He gave his returns to the IRS, I am sure if they are public knowledge someone can petition to get them from the IRS. I guess I would never run for president, nobody who tried to force me to get my returns would ever get them. Trump is a citizen, he has rights just like we do, how many of you would want your tax returns looked at by millions of Americans.

He gave his tax returns to the IRS, if people want to see them, change the law so everyone's tax returns become publicly accessable. There is no law that says the president has to give the press his tax returns, there is also no law that says I have to give the press my tax returns.

I guess people want their rights stomped on these days, forcing the president to give his tax returns can set precedence. That could lead to some pretty bad stuff for us as citizens.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Examples?a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

A birth certificate is 1 page. Trump's taxes are more than 10,000 pages. You are comparing apples with oranges. COMPLETELY different things.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I don't even know what to make of this crap anymore. Whole political right left thing is becoming a bigger joke everyday. Guess what gets done..........NOTHING. Our real problems just keep getting swept under the rug. Out of sight, out of mind. Their plan is working perfectly.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Another tax return post. Yawn. I've never understood this, but have fun.

Trump: making America fit again

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If he is up to no good there is not a chance it wouldn't have broken open by now.

By whom?

Why is Trump afraid to reveal his tax records? What does he have to hide? Quite a bit of damning evidence I bet!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Can we get a break from the propaganda for one day?

BLM looks bad, bump it down the goog list with Black Lives Matter(the new BLM)

Taxation and no representation, let's just guid them to protest Trumps return.

The internet is ushering in complete electronic control.

They legalized propaganda.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Instead, why not march to abolish the IRS, or something that is actually useful to The People, and not just useless whining.

For real that's what I thought this tax march was all about. I guess I didn't know all the details I only heard about some tax march.............now that I know the details by popping into this thread I find it sad.

Instead of protesting the whole IRS and its relationship to the federal reserve and the fishy nature of the amendment that brought the income tax about these folks are instead going after one person that does not adhere to the presidential tradition of showing taxes when they could be going after the debt slave system itself.

What a bummer this tax march was not what I thought it was.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I honestly cannot imagine what these leftists think they're going to find in Trump's tax returns that will be helpful to them.

Are they so dumb that they think there's going to be some entry that proves Trump took $100 millions from Russia to act as their agent to make sure Bill Clinton's cross-eyed, diaper-filling, spontaneously-convulsing, unaccomplished, inept, lying, corrupt, drunken grifter of a wife would lose the election?

Even if that were true -- IT WOULDN'T MATTER. Trump would still be president and Bill Clinton's wife would still be the loser.

She lost all on her own. The sooner the snowflakes can process that fact and come to terms with the reality that between the soon-to-be 7-2 conservative Trump Supreme Court, and the once-in-a-generation opportunity to fill well over 100 Federal judicial seats, the last vestiges of entrenched leftist power in our Federal government is about to be completely eradicated.

All regardless of what Trump's taxes show...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
imo marching has lost its effect

In the last 20 marches what's changed

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I would like to see a survey of how many of these protesters actually paid federal taxes for 2016. Just for #s and giggles.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I would like to see a survey of how many of these protesters actually paid federal taxes for 2016. Just for #s and giggles.

Excellent comment...

Probably none.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Now who do you suppose?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics