It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Unacknowledged – An Expose of the Greatest Secret In Human History : From Dr. Steven Greer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Nope. There will never be any disclosure. Ever. No one speaks for... or will be believed... by the whole world. Disclosure isn't necessary anyway.

The evidence is constantly and historically abundant... Yet it doesn't matter to he world. Neither will any announcement or proclamation of"disclosure"....which won't be coming.

We've had it all along.... Oh. And Steven Greer's a pretty interesting guy regardless. But 5 days will come and go with zero change
edit on 14-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: Splchkr

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Greer is persona non grata over here on ATS. I think it was the Mothra alien thing people didn’t like.

I personally think Greer like most humans has some good in him and some questionable stuff.

Nobody's all bad or all good

I'll be glad to check out this new movie
edit on 14-4-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
One thing about Greer baffles me; is that if these super secret unacknowledged killers are so sinister and powerful then Greer must have some protection from somewhere.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

big budget
who's money ?

maybe the drip feed is
there are those who want to run the world well
so it works
and those who want to run the world for themselves

everyone agrees with the current corruption ?
believe it or not
not everyone with power and money are drunk on their own agendas

but the woman in the last clip...
Aliens ? a lie ?

edit on 14-4-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

pretty much how i see it, hes probably been given the green light to sell his stuff again, cause it fits in with the agenda, truth, lies who knows! all good drama though

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

First, Greer is taking advantage of the lapse of government and scientific work regarding the legitimacy of the UFO. "Legitimacy" is used in the fashion that they are seen, photographed, blotted on radar, etc. but because of government and scientific policies they remain a taboo topic and positively are never publicly investigated to any serious extent. Greer, then, takes up the slack as the topic has moved away from the discussions of the actuality of the phenomena to thoughts and concepts about what they mean to humanity.

Greer goes a step further in that he acknowledges that there is a strong mental aspect of our interacting with the UFO folk. That interaction is recognized on several levels, in the abduction cases where direct mind-to-mind telepathic communications is the rule and even in vague "feelings" that can be transmitted between a distant craft witnessed in the sky and the observer.

Many humans at this stage can accept the concept of ETs being out there and even here in their machines, but very few want to consider that mental communication, "mind control," if you want to put it in its worst light, is an aspect of the UFO phenomena. Certainly, that is about the last thing that your government would want you to know about UFOs.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

After 50yrs of study... I agree with all you say. Always believed in the mind communication, abductions, and time and space continuum... With not propulsion travel but methods of instantaneous movements.

Greer has his fingers on it all... But not everyone understands they're here, always have been, and have always had some input in human kind.

Some actually are looking for little green men in round flying saucers. Well... Quit. They're here

Been a pleasure as always Aliensun! Best.... MS

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

Anyone out there know any legitimate reasons why Greer can't be trusted??

Anyone making money out of books, dvd's, conventions.. etc.. can never be truly trusted.

Reminds me of the modern day "faith healers", like Benny Hinn. Very wealthy, but with no verifiable track record of healing anybody.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

pretty much how i see it, hes probably been given the green light to sell his stuff again, cause it fits in with the agenda, truth, lies who knows! all good drama though

That may be it. Greer might even work for this mass propaganda misinformation squad running this drama…maybe. But I doubt he would deliberately.

Then again who iced the ex-CIA director Colby? Or was he murdered ?

It may be like this. Just like a Mafiosi only will kill a cop who they had corralled to work for them and never clean cops, this situation may be similar. If you don’t lay down with these insiders they’ll leave you alone. You take their money, work for or with them, and try to come clean, you risk meeting the hit squad one dark knight .

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Oh really? You answer his question with a question of your own and expect him to take you seriously? Why don't you try answering his question. It looks like you are the one antagonizing here.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

well here are my two favorite reasons.and i post them when ever i see anyone ask about this flim flam man.
his famous light being.nothing but a frigging moth, he charged people 800 bucks to look at.

then there's the invisible spaceships that he says he can summon at will, even claimed he did it for the french military.

i always say it would have been more believable, if he would have had somebody running around in the field and had a loud bong when they pretended to run into it.

all you have to do is a search and you'll find out he can't be trusted, and he's a fake. hell there's countless threads here on ATS about his cons.

edit on 14-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
"Unacknowledged" - The Companion Book - $25.95
"Unacknowledged" - LA Premier tickets - $15+
"Unacknowledged" - The E-Book - $9.99
"Unacknowledged" - Poster - $9.99
"Unacknowledged" - DVD - $19.99

All you need to know.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

haha, makes you wonder how many people still buy his stuff, his mock disclosure thing did have a load of ex government officials saying some pretty crazy stuff, like alien space wars and aliens walking amongst us,ets, do you think all those folks were just there cause they had something to sell off the back of their "experiences"?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

maybe they are all aliens and killing Greer would spark an Alien War if he was took out, pretty much the same as Syria And North Korea in that respect, im just wildly hypothesising here

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

do you think all those folks were just there cause they had something to sell off the back of their "experiences"?

"experiences" no. i do think they are selling stuff to people that really believe and desperately want proof. and are for lack of a better term are gullible. then you have some that take every CGI or blurred out video, or even videos that show nothing, as gospel and don't even think about what they are seeing other than what they are told it is,

those that are peddling this junk for profit, no matter the means of getting it are the dregs, they wouldn't know a alien if they came up and shook their hand. it's just profit.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

anomalousculture.blogspot.co.uk...

this one is good too, its still quite puzzling that a man of that who has a doctorate, is part of some secret society and is clearly intelligent, would
display to millions of would be believers things that were so easily shown to be hoaxed, things like this just make me further believe that they are all in it together, they know things and the are laughing at us, while they play their little games..... the whole TDL and Greer thing makes me confused, some of it feels true, but a lot feels like nonsense.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This the same guy who was charging thousands to take gullible people into the desert and point a laser at satallites/UFO's.?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: Davg80

Anyone out there know any legitimate reasons wjy Greer CAN be trusted??

A good question. Criticism of Greer is easy to find and has already been added to this thread. But it seems only fair to also take into account the positive points. Greer's message, if true, is simply too important to be dismissed carelessly.
So let me try:

Some credentials: MD, lifetime member of Alpha Omega Alpha, founder of the Disclosure Project, organized national press club disclosure event 2001, creator of the movie Sirius.
Mentioned here

Successfully crowd-funded a new movie "Unacknowledged" that will premiere on April 24th 2017 in Los Angeles.
Among other things this movie seems to come up with undeniable evidence that mainstream media were bribed by the CIA to lie about the subject of UFOs.
Interview reference

Jimmy Church (the interviewer) says he participated in a "Contact in the Desert" event organized by Greer where he and many others (he uses the term "mass sighting") witnessed an orb take off an "fly into the stars".
Jimmy Church says about this experience: "It flipped me out, it changed me."
Jimmy Church speaking

Greer offers a good explanation of why there is so much confusion about whether the intentions of ETs are good or bad. I prefer this to the shrouds of mystery that so many seem to love but which only obscure the subject and hinder progress.
Different factors involved in the ET phenomenon

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

The term “Occam’s Razor” could suitably be replaced with “Greer’s Moth”.

LOL!

If I assume that CSETI is not an outright fraud then I have to admit that they definitely must learn to have a critical eye on themselves. One moth is excusable, but following it up with a tree is embarrassing. Or malicious.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Yes, it is important to always look at the whole picture, for me there are at least 4 reasons for those 2 examples of him Hoaxing us, 1. he is in on an agenda! with puppetmasters pulling his strings... 2. he was brought into the circle and shown the agenda and how disclosure was happening and the time frame was set, so discredit yourself and we will give you the nod when your input will be relevant. 3. He was took away and shown how he would be killed if he didn't legitimately discredit himself or
4. He was convinced his hoaxes would be taken as truth and it would make him loads of money

i admit the whole Greer situation is as complicated as the Tom DeLonge situation.... was Greer linked with Masons?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join