It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What comes after North Korea?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here we go...

www.rawstory.com...

Looks like Trump might get his wish...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
North Korea becomes a Chinese province. That's the way it should work out. No posturing on land. We-America don't need any more territory or colonialism.

The Chinese province of NK then becomes just like Hong Kong or Mainland china which means...easy to travel to and do trade with. Also means north and south koreans can be finally reunited with their families.

I don't see the problem, unless We USA feel the need to aquire more land. Hopefully we won't. Added bonus....China has to take care of the Humanitarian Crisis there.

That's funny that you should say that because I got in a huge argument with a friend of mine when I suggested the same thing the other day.

The stated policy of the Chinese is re-unification of Korea so that's probably what's going to happen, but I would bet you a box of donuts we'll be right back to the same-old same-old in a couple of decades.
edit on 14-4-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

North Korea becomes a Chinese province. That's the way it should work out. No posturing on land. We-America don't need any more territory or colonialism.

The Chinese province of NK then becomes just like Hong Kong or Mainland china which means...easy to travel to and do trade with. Also means north and south koreans can be finally reunited with their families.

I don't see the problem, unless We USA feel the need to aquire more land. Hopefully we won't. Added bonus....China has to take care of the Humanitarian Crisis there.

There are three possible scenarios can come out of this if the three nations cannot agree with(SK, US and China).
What you suggest is less likely to happen.

1. The most possible scenario is South Korea takes North Korea and do joint exercises/command with China with removal of most if not, all US bases in South Korea. South Korea is already trade friendly with China. I see no possible conflict between both of them. They still have grudges against Japan together.

2. China does take NK as you suggest, but that will just create another possible Cold War scenario again like West/East Germany. This time against a real nation unlike the fake Soviet Union. This will just piss off more people than it should.

3. US or some other group(terrorists), probably Japan does false flag or US refuse to leave occupied NK after the war and keep pissing off China which will cause WW3.
Many reasons why US should not border with China is because the followings:
a) US and Chinese never do joint exercises
b) US keeps antagonizing China especially media
c) Too many false flag happening in Asia with US presence, that pisses off China.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

That's funny that you should say that because I got in a huge argument with a friend of mine when I suggested the same thing the other day.

The stated policy of the Chinese is re-unification of Korea so that's probably what's going to happen, but I would bet you a box of donuts we'll be right back to the same-old same-old in a couple of decades.

I don't think it's reunification, because China wants in on some of that capatalism that's coming to North Korea...they're keeping it, but loose like Hong Kong. They still want to control it. And they saw after what's been happening to North Korea, that they have to keep governance of it so it doesn't happen again.

I would think that high level officials in China and USA are making contingency plans so that China can just roll in and take over and we'll help them with humanitarian aid and logistics.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Anyone seen the average size between north and south Korean soldiers? the North would love to move south, all that food !!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I agree with you, I'm anti imperialism. I am just a realist and know how the military industrial complex is thinking.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Firstly, China and Russia have little to offer each other and are not close allies. China needs oil that Russia can supply; that's it. The US, through its alliances with OPEC, can also fill that need. But Russia's economy is nowhere near as large as the US, so China cannot look to them as a superior trade partner. And to continue their development, they desperately need trade.

Secondly, you are grossly over simplifying the international situation; somewhat expected, since you hold Hollywood in such high esteem. They typically do the same thing.

Might I suggest you try studying up on the cultural differences and economic needs of the various countries? Therein lies the truth, not in the words of someone who makes a living by playing 'pretend.'

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

What comes after North Korea ?

Horses and buggies.
And maybe after a few years the telegraph.

But mostly a lot of blisters and hard work not to mention lots of beans and corn bread.

I can still hitch a team. You boys do know what a trace chain is don't ya?

Buck

edit on 14-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I don't think it's reunification, because China wants in on some of that capatalism that's coming to North Korea...they're keeping it, but loose like Hong Kong. They still want to control it. And they saw after what's been happening to North Korea, that they have to keep governance of it so it doesn't happen again.

I would think that high level officials in China and USA are making contingency plans so that China can just roll in and take over and we'll help them with humanitarian aid and logistics.

China's stated policy re: the Korean peninsula is reunification.

China's Korea Reunification Policy

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

In my opinion, Trump & Xi Jinping will be more likely to start WW3 when it comes time to claim territories.

Nah, there will be a 'deal'. China gets to rule NK, while Taiwan becomes a protectorate of the US (mainly so Trump can put a base there).

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Might I suggest you try studying up on the cultural differences and economic needs of the various countries? Therein lies the truth, not in the words of someone who makes a living by playing 'pretend.'

this is exact the case with me

Firstly, China and Russia have little to offer each other and are not close allies. China needs oil that Russia can supply; that's it. The US, through its alliances with OPEC, can also fill that need. But Russia's economy is nowhere near as large as the US, so China cannot look to them as a superior trade partner. And to continue their development, they desperately need trade. Secondly, you are grossly over simplifying the international situation; somewhat expected, since you hold Hollywood in such high esteem. They typically do the same thing.

China and Russia are very different yet they have one common goal right now and that makes them allies. I do not agree with your oil equation...

I think I said clearly enough I am not in esteem of Hollywood, rather saying "even if Hollywood and CNN, media do that..."

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

China and Russia are very different yet they have one common goal right now and that makes them allies.

Is that common goal a secret, or would you like to share it?

I do not agree with your oil equation...

Which part? Do you think China is not looking for oil supplies? Do you think Russia does not have oil supplies to sell? Or do you think OPEC does not have any oil? Maybe the US doesn't exert influence over OPEC?

I think I said clearly enough I am not in esteem of Hollywood, rather saying "even if Hollywood and CNN, media do that..."

You did, then went on to base a large part of your post on what the media and Hollywood had to say. Not very sincere...

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I will say that for the readers: The oil equation of OPEC is just too old when the Gulf states were the main oil producers, and at that time USA was the main importer, connecting the dollar value with the oil output etc. Now that changed, with China becoming the main oil importer, and Russia increasing oil and gas production delivered via direct pipelines to China. That doesn't stop China of buying oil fields in the third world and even in Canada.

One should notice also the non-oil energy sources, that will only increase in near future. That may coincide with the Event(s) predicted by many insiders, North Korea standoff being one of them.

With that being said, I consider the topic exhausted for myself.

Happy Easter to all!
edit on 15-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You may be right. Kim Jong Un blinked. No test = no attack. China is stepping up sanctions. WWIII did not start today.

Looks like Trump knew what he was doing after all.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

China's stated policy re: the Korean peninsula is reunification.

China's Korea Reunification Policy

But that policy is there to put us at ease. Reality, I think will be different.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

You may be right. Kim Jong Un blinked. No test = no attack. China is stepping up sanctions. WWIII did not start today.

Looks like Trump knew what he was doing after all.

TheRedneck

Brinkmanship.

However not ruling-out the face he has lost, if there is a coup attempt, IMO he will commit "all or nothing" suicide by military trigger.

He can't win, and knows it, all the lies he has and the previous 'dynasty' has told the masses will be exposed as a lie.... and a "supreme" leader (Dear Leader) can't look weak or exposed. The dog's will come after him from inside.

All he knows is power and control, he wont let go of it and no longer can he trade off his country's aggression for aid, commerce and economic gain (international welfare child)...that he killed by being an amateur.

"I have a nuke and I am going to nuke you"...Childlike... you don't say that and keep your life or country.

This is prelude to Iran, quote me in a year. Russia is beefing Iran up as we speak and no one is watching,

mg

mg

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

I'm sure China is trying to find him a way to save face and still appear honorable and strong. With Trump applying pressure from without, the little insanity bug might just take it. Who wants to bet that was part of the plan all along?

And Iran doesn't need beefing up... trust you me,

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join