It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making up stuff about immigrants is bad for both sides.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm of the 'pinion that the truth should suffice...the minute people start making up stuff or making bizarre and outlandish claims, they damage their own cause.

If the truth alone don't quite cut the mustard you don't have a cause. Take the immigrant crisis, economics aside I ain't into tarring groups of people with the same brush, every group or race or nationality has its share of morons. Now if they go out and en-masse start comitting serious crimes we should be talking about it, it should be in the news. We have a right to know the truth...but what's with the liars?

Who's side are they actually on - I'm talking about this video which I happened upon on YouTube:

I don't know who this Gina lass is or why folks in Canada would feel the need to contact and reach out to her. Anyone know this Gina woman?

Anyway...the video starts off she's banging on about some folks in Canada who are like - yeah, illegal immigrants are a problem over here...they're raping and chaining little girls up in the street!

Now if this is true then all hell should break loose and justice be served...but it's just some claims what someone made in a letter or email to Gina. For all I know this Gina woman sent herself this letter.

Gina then goes on to claim that women are being chained in the street here in the UK! Chained in the street and being made sex slaves...according to Gina all of this stuff is happening out in the open, in the street. Gina seems to reckon the streets are full of this type of thing here in the UK and in Canada.

The fact that I live in the UK and have yet to viddy such a sight is what prompted me to post this video and give my opinion. I'd like evidence of Gina's claims - I ain't a shill or lefty, if ain't intentionally setting out to defend immigration, I reckon it's a bad situation for most of us.

But lying, making up stuff...helps nobody. It don't help the immigrants, as some folks will hear this crap and believe it. Nor does it help those against the muslims as false claims - LIES! Are being told on their side. Who is Gina trying to help, here? Do you guys know anything about Gina?

Any Canadians seen this? Gina seems not to care much for evidence, I mean the person what sent her the letter should be taking pictures of what they claim is now a common sight on the streets of Canada. It's easy to get evidence for things what happen in public now.

My advice to anyone who doesn't work for CNN or NBC or whatever is to not make up stuff, lying in order to push your agenda does nothing more than damage your credibility in the end. Stick to the facts, stop muddying the water, please.

this Gina woman needs to be a little more subjective before she launches into a 24 minute tirade of absurd and outlandish claims...Gina, if you read this - do some research and back your claims up with some sort of proof, please. I want you to be wrong, I hope you are...and so must assume you're simply mental or misled until you can show me tangible proof of your claims.

If you can't provide it, you're simply damaging your supposed cause and giving the more intelligent lefties more ammo with which to defeat you.
edit on 13-4-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

It's bias confirmation, the need to believe the most arrant nonsense without proof as long as it bolsters your narrative. Watch the posts that follow. Half of them will be guilty of the same thing.

Also, video link isn't working.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Yeah, I noticed that...weird man, I tried embedding it again an it won't work. I've had no issues embedding videos before, very strange.

Here's the full URL if it helps:

www.youtube.com...

What really is annoying me about this, the Gina woman comtinues to claim that the media cares more about how badly the immigrants are being mistreated - which is an idiotic statement. I reckon having Gina on your side is a bad thing. I wouldn't write to Gina for help.

Being badly mistreated? As opposed to being mistreated well...I dunno. I don't like the way you mistreated that immigrant...you ought to mistreat people better than that! Bloody hell.

It's not an interesting video, only the first 2 or 3 minutes is sufficient, the rest is just her giving some William Wallace like spiel but with a less than silver tongue...more like a polyester or nylon tongue.

ETA just wanted to add, the video contains some foul and ignorant language - one example is when she can't remember or pronounce some immigrants name and is all like - um, I dunno him f****** name! yous get the idea of what sort of a treat you're in for should you find yourself following the link.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

When it comes to partisan politics and keeping the nation divided and those in power who are promoting the division to keep them in power who is responsible?

Doesn't matter what party you believe in, they all have other peoples interests in mind (those with the money to fund their re election rather than the people who elected them.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Uh, yeah.

I'm more interested in the woman in the video and her claims, do you think she's on the payroll? I'm trying to find out more about her, her motives.

I believe there really are people out there who are preparing for some civil war, probably on both sides. Over the edgs, bug out bags at the ready. Maybe it ain't the people with the money or the people we elect that will spark something serious.

What about the crazies who beat their drum to the rythm of someone/thing else? This gina seems a little unstable to me, very emotional - everything is overly dramatised and exaggerated - her claims I mean. It's hard to tell if it's an act or if she's really this hardcore, I believe it's the latter.

I saw another, similar video not long ago was an American woman, had a southern twang, sort of Jodie foster-ish lass who was screaming about a coming civil war, allsorts of passionate rhetoric and she sounded like she was on the edge. I'll try and find her, she has a lot of videos.

These people exist, man, they're real. I'[m not saying I agree or disagree, ain't my business. Maybe some are being paid to stir this up a bit, but I'm sure some of them are just nutters who either believe 100% everything they're told without question or have become deluded and started making up stuff then actually believing it.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I just caught this vid ...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'm ready!

Anyone who isn't and thinks the same government who created these problems will be there to help you are delusional!

It isn't the governments job to protect me when they have failed so bad I need to protect myself from their crimes against the Constitution and the Oath they took!

I take care of me and my own. The government cares nothing more than about maintaining the illusion that they actually care about me and my family!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If no one else has said this already, you need to remove the "&t=354s" from the video identifier that you put in your post, and that should fix the problem.

I only know because I've don't that before--I think that it indicates that you accessed it from either an external source a clicked a link within another video to get to that one.

EDIT: I lied--that's YouTube's time indicator that starts a video at a certain point. In this case, it tells the video to start at the 354-second mark. Getting rid of that will still allow it to load properly, though.
edit on 13-4-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Wow, that was a pretty interesting viddy I must say. I hadn't heard about any of this.

I find it really funny how a lot of people don't seem to understand what an illegal immigrant is. There are videos of people being interviewed by guys like Mark Dice on YouTube where he's asking people allsorts of basic questions and they answer blindly. Many people seem to think an immigrant and illegal immigrant is the same status, like the illegal part is just used as a prefix...I dunno for a laugh.

It is funny. I love videos like that, one particularly memorable one was a jogger, a black fellow who actually seemed like a funny and nice guy, but he was as bright as a lump of coal. The interviewer asked him Where does KFC come from?

The man laughs and asks What, the chicken? and the interviewer responds affirmative.

He ponders for a microsecond before responding I dunno! in a frivolous way before following up with a more sincere and heart-felt I don't know! all very serious in the face. I love that video, it's great. I'd love to spend a day with that guy, he's so happy and carefree.

I kinda envy him.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
If no one else has said this already, you need to remove the "&t=354s" from the video identifier that you put in your post, and that should fix the problem.

I only know because I've don't that before--I think that it indicates that you accessed it from either an external source a clicked a link within another video to get to that one.

EDIT: I lied--that's YouTube's time indicator that starts a video at a certain point. In this case, it tells the video to start at the 354-second mark. Getting rid of that will still allow it to load properly, though.

Thankyou!

I should have noticed that parameter in the URL. Much obliged.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hey, I found that video I was talking about with the Jody Foster-ish lass, and know what.

I seem to have invented or exaggerated her personality, somewhat. She ain't like what I reember, seems I saw one of her videos then invented a charicature of what I'd expect a person like her would sound and look like. Could I be more bigoted?

Her content certainly conforms to a stereotype, it's all about survival, bugging out, she's a nurse and is into making videos about medical packs and survival. Very hardcore, this lass. But not as redneck-y as my stereotyping brain remembers.

I'd say just check out her channel, you'll find the video I mentioned and more. She's very professional and has a lot of videos, is she for real? Is she sane or crazy? I dunno, there are lot's of people who are just like her, but hasn't there always been?

Maybe one day they'll actually do something, or maybe it's just fun now that they have a platform they can use to tell us all about what they're up to and stuff.

Here's her channel on youTube:

ThePatriotNurse

As you can see, all very professional, nice images, logo's and all that. Suppose anyone can knock something up in PhotoShop but hard to tell if she's proper prepper or paid stooge because she is reasonably articulate and composed for the most part - but definitely out there in her views and thinking if she's for real.

What yous think of her?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
OR - is she just a shrewd and knowledgeable entrepreneur who spotted a niche on youTube and decided to fill it?

Now that I've thought of that...that makes more sense. If not that woman is cold x.

new topics

top topics

join