It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video Shows Bullets Narrowly Miss Child In Arizona Barbershop

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The video shows 2 bullets come peircing through a glass window on either side of her head. She was slightly injured by the flying glass.

This little 4 year old girl is lucky to be alive. It's shocking to see just how close she came to being shot and killed.

The suspect was arrested. Apparently he was trying to shoot at the tattoo parlor next door.

newyork.cbslocal.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Apparently he was trying to shoot at the tattoo parlor next door.

That guy is a horrible shot.

I'm glad the little girl is OK.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
anger level rises along with blood pressure

-Alee

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Article is very brief. Would love to know if perp was a legal gun owner or someone with a record and an illegal firearm.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Mexican gangbangers down in proximity with cartel war lord land El Mehico. Does it really matter? From the looks of them, criminals like that would get them regardless.

Amazing she still has her eyes. She'll either end up with in invincibility complex, or being a nervous wreck, later towards adulthood...
edit on 13-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Hart faces one count of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, two counts of child endangerment, one count of discharging of a firearm within city limits, one count of possession of a weapon by a prohibited person, and one count of discharging a firearm at a non-residence, according to a court record.

The full story is at the link below.

Link

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I've decided that if we want to stop crime just lock every idiot up with face and neck tattoos...

How can you miss an entire phreaking building? Good lord...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Mexican gangbangers down in proximity with cartel war lord land El Mehico. Does it really matter? From the looks of them, criminals like that would get them regardless.

Amazing she still has her eyes. She'll either end up with in invincibility complex, or being a nervous wreck, later towards adulthood...

Of course it matters. Do you want to stop incidents like this?!?

Illegal citizen in the USA shooting at Americans?
USA Citizen with an illegal firearm?
Legal citizen with a legal firearm?

All would require different approaches and tactics. Border security, ICE resources, black market gun sales, proper vetting for expectant gun owners, etc.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Well, first of all, I am glad that the little girl did not get more than a slight wound from flying glass. The glass could easily have entered her eye, a bullet could easily have deflected through the glass and into her head, neck or torso. She could easily have been standing rather than sitting... the number of ways this could have been an even more horrific incident than it was, outnumber the ways it could have gone better by a very long way.

However...

The perpetrators of this act have to be some of the most incompetent, idiotic, ineffectual and intellectually vacant people in the world. Barber...Tattoo. The only thing these names share in common is that they are both six letters long, and both of them contain the letter A. That is it.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
That little girl had angels sitting next to her for sure. Those punks should be locked up for a long time. What is this world coming to.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The gift of enrichment just keeps on giving.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

There's already enough guns around that unless they gonna round them up, odds are drug slinging gangbangers would still get their hands on them whether or not illegal aliens, or whatever.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
He. Missed. An. Entire. Building. A Building The reporter is standing in the way, but at a rough estimate, let's say 25 ft?
HTF do you do that?
I am so glad that little girl is ok. If I were the parent, I'd probably faint seeing how close those came.
Let's all hope the asshole who pulled the trigger goes away for a long, long time.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Megaso
That little girl had angels sitting next to her for sure. Those punks should be locked up for a long time. What is this world coming to.

Angels indeed. Those shots were far too close together for me to think otherwise.

For those two punks... Locked up? No, they should be executed. Locking them up gives them the chance of being set free. Something like this... They almost killed an innocent child! A quick lever pull will solve the problem and make the world that much safer. Not a whole lot but minus 2 useless eaters/breathers/tax drainers.

edit on 13-4-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

possession of a weapon by a prohibited person

Interesting that.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
the phrase, couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I've decided that if we want to stop crime just lock every idiot up with face and neck tattoos...

How can you miss an entire phreaking building? Good lord...

We are not all like that.
I'm covered in tattoos and I'm an angel

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

So... its the person who is prohibited?

How does a person get prohibited? Surely the weapon cannot be prohibited because of the second amendment (depending on state law, and assuming all such law is constitutional, which is a ridiculous assumption of course), but surely a human being cannot be prohibited in any fashion what so ever, save by remaining in jail, away from other citizens? This certainly is strange wording.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Clearly the solution is to now issue CCL to children so they can return fire if need be.

They make very small baretta autos like the Px4 storm and the holsters could be decorated with sponge bob figures or Justin Bieber photos to keep with the fashion element appeal.

I know this is going to be unpopular with anti 2nd libtards, but what is your solution, snowflake?
edit on 13-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
After seeing those mug shots anyone wanna take a 10:1 shot as to whether or not meth was inolved???

new topics

<<   2 >>

join