It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mapping the Swamp II: The Billionaire Brain Hackers Edition

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

?

The voting MACHINES were not hacked.

It was the Voter Information from the Voter Registration data base - a marketers gold mine...that information was taken and if the theory is true, used to target-market negative information regarding Hillary or positive Trump info or whatever.

Look - the theory out there is pretty involved and makes sense but seems a bit fringey... Perfect for ATS! I just am curious about it according to Ante's vast knowledge and understanding of all these connections...

There were other "hackings" like the DNC and Podesta, etc. which were fed through Wikileaks - people call that "hacking the election" as well, because it was used as negative propaganda towards one candidate and in favor of another...

edit on 12-4-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

When you start making threads about the connections of the members of the team that won the election.

But that's not my thing, it's yours.

My thing is Scientology conspiracies and the occasional UFO or Occult piece. Trump related threads make up about 5% of my total thread contributions to ATS.

I'm saying with your investigative skills, it would be my suggestion for you to apply your skills on a bipartisan scale.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm not saying that it was or wasn't hacked, it could very well be either or. Just thought the memes were funny and pertinent to your theory.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
oh look...another anti deluvian trump thread.....well color me surprised.

Actually I will be surprised when charges are brought.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I'm not saying that it was or wasn't hacked, it could very well be either or. Just thought the memes were funny and pertinent to your theory.

They were hilarious! KGB Officer Putin in cool sunglasses back in the day was especially appropriate...or maybe that was more recent...whatever. He'll always be in the KGB to me...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's getting there. I have to fill in all the Manafort connections, the Page connections, Sessions, Kushner, Rick Gates, Epshteyn, Michael Cohen, etc.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Lmao. This is waaaaaay more portable and not likely to make anyone think I need medication al a Carrie Mathison.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Flagged you for the effort alone, although we never agree, I admire your fervour when it comes to your investigation skills.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

a reply to: FauxMulder

On top of the fact that this map consist of mostly 1%ers, it's not a surprise they are all connected in one way or another.

underlined for emphasis.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

That's a hypothesis promoted by a Twitter user, @TeaPainUSA. To refresh everyone elses mind:

Sources: FBI investigation continues into 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization

From May 4 until September 23, the Russian bank looked up the address to this Trump corporate server 2,820 times -- more lookups than the Trump server received from any other source.

As noted, Alfa Bank alone represents 80% of the lookups, according to these leaked internet records.

Far back in second place, with 714 such lookups, was a company called Spectrum Health.

Spectrum is a medical facility chain led by Dick DeVos, the husband of Betsy DeVos, who was appointed by Trump as U.S. education secretary.

Together, Alfa and Spectrum accounted for 99% of the lookups.

@TeaPainUSA theorizes that they were replicating a database at regular intervals. It's a little thin. IIRC, it has to do with another hypothesis about Alfa Bank somehow owning a stake in SCL or CA. I haven't been convinced of that either. It's hard to rule it out but at this point it's just idle speculation without something more substantive. The amount of intermediary companies, spanning numerous countries of incorporation, is very large in some cases. The Tchenguiz brothers have operated through well over 300 companies that are interconnected, mostly under Investec Trust and controlled by R20 through either the Tchenguiz Family Trust or the Tchenguiz Discretionary Trust or both.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Abysha

When she's president maybe?

Clinton has many nefarious ties to Russia, let alone countries in the gulf states.

With all of the time spent and analytic detail being utilized by the OP, it would be interesting to see what he could come up with in regards to the Clintons.

That's all.

I doubt he'd be writing this about Trump if Clinton won.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

When she's president maybe?

Clinton has many nefarious ties to Russia, let alone countries in the gulf states.

With all of the time spent and analytic detail being utilized by the OP, it would be interesting to see what he could come up with in regards to the Clintons.

That's all.

I doubt he'd be writing this about Trump if Clinton won.

As if there aren't enough Clinton deflection threads already.

I'm seriously trying to follow the OP's "map". A lot of work went into it.

Would love to read some serious discussion (and explanations) on it.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

You would be right. Had Clinton won, the GOP would have gone for Clinton impeachment #2. Hell, we might have ended up with Kaine. Sane Kaine?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
One hell of a 'conspiracy' you have mapped there... but no sources?!?

It is a CONSPIRACY, right?

I could do something along those lines, post 263 source links, from academia, the lot of the you and the liberal horde around here would deliberately avoid it, and then have your folk insult me a few days later saying I only have fake news links. Of if they did respond they'd just refuse to directly address any of it, and ultimately abject REJECT the analysis while insulting me.
edit on 13-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

He made 0 threads about Clinton before the election.

So what does that tell you?

By the way ante, I'm still waiting for your elaboration on Julian Assanges connection to Cambridge Analytica.

edit on 4/13/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I will NEVER STOP my support for Donald Trump. But I am giving you props for following the money. Regardless of our opposite spectrum of politics, I always respect a good researcher. I feel certain you will add sources for connections as time goes on. The chart is great, but it still leaves it up to the viewer to validate the connections. I have a feeling though you have them handy. Something like that does not happen overnight.

Keep up the good research, and God Bless Donald Trump

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

It's all quite fascinating and mind-boggling like looking at images of the LHC. I know it all works, but the exact hows and whats are over my head.

My takeaway is we have a very select crowd of exceedingly powerful individuals engaged in rigging the system in their favour. We're talking powerful in the sense that they live at a level where they can discuss assets worth billions and workforces in their millions. They'd have passports yet be part of the international elite where borders aren't really relevant beyond representing tax zones.

The SCL affiliates and associates are in positions of incredible influence and able to subtly alter the way people think and behave.

Through all these connections, the implication is these people are in the ancient business of 'king making.' They can push down as well as promote, right? They can divide as well as unite us. Profit and influence.

I mean, it's like insider trading when investors actually have keener foreknowledge of markets and political changes than their competitors. Tchenguiz has possibly recognised the potential and hitched his wagon. Who wouldn't? Firtash has a reportedly long history of bending the rules and won't have been a fan of the Dems...not a little bit. Did he recognise the possibility of political revenge and a profit on top?

A lot of people won't consider the implication that the recent election was gamed. Their votes were made in good conscience and knowledge of interference won't alter the commitment to the current POTUS. Why would it? Politics, eh?

We can see in this thread how the debate will always be reduced to binary malarkey of Right Vs Left. Red herrings stink. Does it apply to you too? Are you looking at the international scale or wallowing in the muck?

The narrative of these connections tramples 'democracy' into the mud. Not Right and not Left - all business. We get one vote and that's all; they get thousands and the ears of our leaders too. These people are charged with using us as, I guess, 'botnets' and manipulating voter patterns in the direction that suits them. That's something we should *all* be concerned. There's also the nature of political classes and how they court the power brokers. It bends democracy even further from the ideal.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

...is this chart relevant to what is going on? SInce you did the first one, Bannon has been marginalized and pushed out from the center of Trump's advisory crew...

...Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump have been pulled in... and within 1 week, we have what looks like the makings of the Clinton Neo-Con foreign policy.

Maybe he is on there... but I didn't see Kushner's name on your chart. Given Kushner and those he's connected to have likely been behind the 180* change in what was a non-interventionist foreign policy, and we just launched 59 Cruise missiles at Syria and are steaming towards North Korean waters and are teetering on the brink of the World War Hillary was so keen on...

...don't you think a policy change pushing us towards "The Big One" is worthy of your consideration?

I mean... good lord... ADL... you don't see the rank myopathy in your perception?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
FWIW... those of you that think the Russians were hacking information about American voters are seriously in the dark ages, regarding the level of private corporate data mining product out there these days.

You might want to get into the real world.

There's enough information about most Americans out there nowadays, that 2 or 3 short paragraphs worth of anonymous online comments, are sufficient for American IC to narrow down with a high level confidence, the author of remarks to less than a handful of Americans.

Depending on your age... there are 10's of thousands of data points about every single one of you... older folks, even more.

Nation states that hack, don't typically bother wasting time and money hacking what they can gather openly or gain through a hiring a data company.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join