It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on their way to be exposed for what...and who they are.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: justsomerandomdude

Planes don’t just fly random routes going from Point A to Point B. Until rather recently they followed very precisely laid out routes, or followed from navigational beacon to navigational beacon. Those routes, even with GPS navigation, cross each other. Even with traffic down as much as it is, there’s far too much traffic for them not to cross.

This is air traffic over the US as of a few minutes ago, as seen on ADS-B.
imgur.com...

link   

originally posted by: justsomerandomdude

a reply to: justsomerandomdude

There is no “average duration” of contrails. It depends entirely on the atmospheric conditions of the contrail layer. Sometimes they dissipate almost immediately, other times they linger and spread out into a cloud deck.

What would these atmospheric conditions entail?

link   

a reply to: Area201

I would think that the first question would be "ARE you spraying us" instead of leaping straight to "What are you spraying us with".

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara
Cloud Seeding May Be Affecting Your Health
Posted by Amber Diffenderfer, PhD
Cloud seeding is happening everywhere, and it could be causing serious health problems in ways you aren’t aware of.
Cloud seeding is a process where chemicals are dispersed into the air to change how clouds produce moisture. The cloud seeding process is conducted by the government to modify the weather in any given area. The chemicals alter the microphysical processes that occur naturally in the atmosphere, thereby creating false weather events. While many different chemicals can be used for cloud seeding, such as solid carbon dioxide (dry ice), silver iodide is the most commonly used.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

files.abovetopsecret.com...
I thought I could insert a photo here.

edit on 2023714 by tc888u because: I want to insert a very compelling photo.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tc888u

Nice contrail shadow.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Contrails don't have shadows.

www.youtube.com...

zerogeoengineering.com...

Operation Indigo Skyfold remains classified. Must be nice living under a rock.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Really?.

I thought they were already proven to be water vapor...

Jet have nuclear reactors.
and pump water in to them.
super heated steam gives them a jet push forward!
"sarcasm!"

This site Should be call'd.
"Debunker site"

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I was a Flight Engineer and crew chief in the military, explain the math to me, sprayers have weight, chemicals have weight, they dont mix it in with the fuel on the average military craft, (it would clog the filters) so how do you account for the weight on the weight and balance sheet?

I ask because on numerous occasions I had to fly to well within the emergency landing needed amount of fuel let to do the mission (and I had a boring career), any miscalculation on the empty weight of the aircraft or weight of the fuel and we would have crashed.

So please explain the weight issue to me, in regards to chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

see for yourself duckduckgo.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xenther

I have never said there isnt some sort of experiments going on cloud seeding as an example, but that is a limited set up the millions of aircraft in the sky are not dispersing chem trails.

Problem is the chem trail proponents cant explain how all those planes are spreading chemicals in the sky with any form of nefarious intent.

The math doesnt work to support any sort of massive chem trail dispersal and the vast majority of those pictures are from the same plane or two taken from different angles I'd wager.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yes they do. There’s a layer of ice crystals that you can’t see that’s below the contrail. Just like everything else, it casts a shadow that you can only see when that layer is there.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Nice pictures of ballast tanks, cloud seeding, and contrails.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Sorry I misread your initial comment, I thought you meant actual mathematics. In the video I saw, a guy who apparently has a cousin that knows one of these pilots, explain how they are picked from the top of the Air Force and are hardened to humanity. and rotate bases every 18 months so they don't get too friendly with civilians. In other words, they don't ask or care about what they're spraying. They choose those with 0 family and friends. That vid is at least 14 years old and they can do it on a nano-particle scale as well.

They can do all of this by remote planes that are Identical to an air bus or Boeing 777. One method that was actually on the news last year showed a plane with these blue foam looking tips on both wings. I think they were spraying iodine to seed clouds. There are also pilots that have come out publicly and testified that they don't know what it is but there's aluminum in our soil.

It's all mass formation hypnosis. No one seems to notice or care and why would they? some people simply don't have time or energy to look into it because they're living under the poverty line paycheck to paycheck as the powers that be want it that way.

In fact, the best way to keep citizens distracted when it comes to news is to not only program them etc. but to have a constant ever changing narrative of distractions and muddying the waters so much with conspiracies people are still hung up about flat earth while Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, and entities like Blackrock, Vanguard, Greyscale financially rape the American Taxpayer (and kids) while keeping you juuuust distracted enough until 2025.

Sorry for the schizo ramble but I'm frustrated that people are so comatose with #ing everything these days. I need a beer.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
And btw I can be completely wrong with this but I know the differences between contrails and the # they spray over us. a reply to: xenther

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You’re completely wrong. I’m not even going to get into the “remote planes that look just like 777s and Airbus”, but if they were actually spraying the only way to tell the difference would be to actually sample the trail directly.

Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth crust. So of course there’s aluminum in the soil, but extra aluminum is released from mining, coal plant emissions, manufacturing emissions…

It always makes me laugh that people actually in the industry, or that have spent most of their lives learning about aviation and weather are the ones too stupid to realize what’s going on, while people that have videos that alter audio, and are deliberately edited, or flat lie are the super intelligent ones that can see what’s going on and are spreading Truth.

(post by xenther removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You are fine, but I do mean actual mathematics.

As a flight engineer on a 707 in the Air Force, I had to account for the weight of everything that was on my plane from people (using average wt X number of people) to the Fuel, 6.7 lbs per gallon of fuel loaded, and add it all on to the empty weight of the aircraft, put the answer in a formula and apply to the right graphs to find out what numbers the plane needs to reach for us to be able to take off even if we lost an engine. If my math is wrong the plane crashes and everybody dies.

During my walk around I had to enter every nook and cranny that wasnt sealed up, I also spent time with maintenance so I could better learn this airplane, so I also saw a lot of nooks and crannies that are normally sealed.

For large scale (as in to actually account for all the claims) its impossible for it to not get out.

Commercial side, there are far to many people that will crawl all over it that even the fed couldnt keep it all contained. (after my military time I did civilian depot maintenance so I saw it stripped to the skeleton pretty much)

I am not saying there arent experiments being run where stuff isnt sprayed, and some are probably for not good reasons.

I will say as a last word that if a plane has an emergency they will be cleared to dump fuel to reduce weight faster (got to be below a certain wt to land safely), this is done for all but the worst case scenario's. Now above 5k feet of elevation in theory the fuel will evaporate before it reaches the ground, I am sure that is not always the case and could lead to some claims about chem trails.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join