It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on their way to be exposed for what...and who they are.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
a reply to: Zaphod58

The mention of the 2025 sci-fi paper is immediately followed by this sentence:

The programme is actually operational, and is referred to in other, unclassified US Air Force papers discussed below.

Yeah, in a treatise telling you to believe in chemtrails written by a believer. No more proof than me telling you it's wrong. It IS wrong by the way :-)

You know, weather modification is very real, very public and not at all secret. There are many (accurate) pieces on cloud seeding to be found on the net and once read and understood, they even help to make it more obvious as to why contrails are not chemtrails (in the weather mod sense). This is mainly because cloud seeing is almost the direct polar opposite of a contrail.
edit on 2-7-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Or is he a believer because he has done the research?

Anyway, I leave it to others to read the whole thing and make up their own minds.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Yeah, and they picked some great ones to use too.

US Congressman Dennis Kucinich’s Space Preservation
Act (2001) listed ‘chemtrails’ as ‘an exotic weapons system’.1 1
Few chemtrail debunkers cite Kucinich’s bill.

His bill wasn't written, or even read by him. It was written by a group that wanted to ensure that the military didn't put weapons in space.

The bill was ultimately rejected despite multiple re-writes that removed the word “chemtrails”. Some who believe in the theory believe that this was a result of the ‘powers that be’ forcing Dennis’ hand and removing proof of their existence. In reality, Dennis may have introduced the bill but he was not the authors, that honour goes to Alfred Webre, a Yale Law School graduate and author of the book The Omniverse: Transdimensional Intelligence, Time Travel, the Afterlife, and the Secret Colony on Mars.
Alfred holds some unusual and unique beliefs, to put it politely. For example, on the Richie Allen podcast, Alfred talked about how the governments of the world have an agreement with space reptilians to provide them with children to eat in exchange for technology and weapons. He later went on to say that paedophile and ritual child sacrificing networks worldwide are somehow helping global powers in their goal of “robotisation of humanity
”.

mylespower.co.uk...

who admitted that he and his Pentagon cronies were
‘intensify[ing] our efforts’
to ‘set off volcanoes, tsunamis using
electromagnetic waves’,1 3 echoing the work of President
Johnson’s science advisor, Gordon MacDonald, in the late-
1960s on earthquake weapons.1

They said they were INTENSIFYING THEIR EFFORTS, not that they had succeeded in doing it.

‘The joint Army/AF [Air Force] OTW [Owning the Weather]
initiative will provide knowledge of current and forecast
battlefield environment conditions, along with their
effects on systems, soldiers, operations, and tactics, to
contribute to the Army’s decisive advantage over its
opponents.

They're talking about battlefield, local conditions as it clearly states. As in cloud seeding.

When talking about HAARP did you notice the word "Ionosphere" used repeatedly? Planes don't fly in the ionosphere. They would have to use rockets to get anything up that high, and those would be noticed, by people hundreds of miles away from the launch site. All of the cited documents don't mean what they think they do.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I think, if you look, that the author isn't claiming that HAARP has anything to do with chemtrails per se; it's more of a sub-topic about EMF modification, and how that relates to the (alleged) purposes of chemtrails.

I.e., it's a point of commonality, demonstrating a research area being investigated by the US, rather than an attempt to argue that the two things work in conjunction for an overall purpose.

Anyway, as I said, I've no stock in the paper and I'm not going to spend much time defending it.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

But what about people like me who have researched it exhaustively for a decade, whilst having an even longer intimate familiarity with aviation, and found every single claim to be false and every single piece of evidence provided to be faked or misrepresented?

There has to come a time for any sane individual where all the like lies and fakery add up to one big lie. If someone tries to make a claim about a subject you know very well indeed, and you can see that all the so called evidence presented is just plain wrong, then your conclusion is going to be obvious.

The great irony I've found is that over the last decade, whilst talking to other members, the pattern always seems to be that they find a picture or an article on the net, produced by a person they've never heard of and it is presented as proof positive that chemtrails are real. Accepted entirely without question. You'd think that having ATS members (several of us) who are able to examine evidence from a position of experience would be a valued thing. Ha ha, far from it. Anyone who knows why chemtrails cannot be real is the enemy. Go figure.

I've presented evidence that shows the claim to be false. Examples include such things as photographs of spray planes, secret aircraft or even chemtrails Plane interiors that I can SHOW to be something else that is entirely innocent and nothing to do with chemtrails, even extended studies of my own cataloging different contrails in different weather with flight data and photographs taken by me (all to show that "impossible" contrails are no such thing) but is this accepted as good evidence by other ATS members to evaluate? No. I am a shill, or an idiot, or I '"think my government loves me"(????) . Others have done the same, but the DESIRE to believe in chemtrails is too strong in so many people.

This is why I am more cynical these days, but the fascination keeps me coming back. Meanwhile, instead of really finding out if a genuine spraying operation has occurred everyone keeps pointing to and photographing commercial airliners leaving contrails shouting "burn the witch!" Figuratively speaking.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

It talks about gaseous releases into the atmosphere to help HAARP be more effective, and links the years that they were talking about an increase as the years that "chemtrails" were seen to increase.

‘This technology will involve temporarily modifying the
ionosphere through insertion of gaseous
compounds......at certain altitudes and locations to
increase the neutral and electron density.....This effect,
however, can also be enhanced by shooting a high
energy laser, microwave, or particle beam (wavelength
will be dependent on gaseous compounds used) into the
chemical insertion region to accelerate the
photoionization and dissociative recombination
processes. End result from the chemical insertion will be
increased electron density having a jamming effect on
the enemy’s radio wave propagation capability due to
absorption of the wave energy by the charged particles
in the enhanced ionosphere. The downside is that your own communications can be affected as well.’ 24
The last sentence is no longer applicable due to HAARP, which
communicates within Ultra-, Very-, and Extremely-low
frequencies. The Air Force Materiel-Phillips Lab document also
mentions the dispersal of ‘chemical clouds’ in relation to
HAARP: ‘Chemical and other techniques to mitigate deleterious
ionization effects on GPS transmission will be tested and
evaluated in FY97-99’,2 5 again, the years in which chemtrails
were seen to be intensifying.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I can't figure out the whole chemtrail conspiracy thing.

If the government, shadow or otherwise, were using chemicals to alter the populace in some way dispersing it in the atmosphere seems a heavy-handed way to do it. I mean, even the leaders of the NWO need to breath air right? If this conspiracy was true it would be easy to identify the perpetrators... just look for the rich or influential people that won't walk outside without a gas mask on.

What if they took a vaccine for whatever types of things they spray?
Big thoughts for narrow minds....

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

If the government, shadow or otherwise, were using chemicals to alter the populace in some way dispersing it in the atmosphere seems a heavy-handed way to do it. I mean, even the leaders of the NWO need to breath air right? If this conspiracy was true it would be easy to identify the perpetrators... just look for the rich or influential people that won't walk outside without a gas mask on.

What if they're not actually spraying at all.
Scary thoughts for closed minds...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

Yeah, them, their friends and family and everyone they love, but of course those people arent allowed to share it with their own loved ones, or friends and they are just accepting that........LOL.

More like desperate thoughts for paranoid minds

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Or is he a believer because he has done the research?

Then if he has then he would have seen they don't exist, because research has been done extensively and nothing shows they actually exist.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

What if they took a vaccine for whatever types of things they spray? Big thoughts for narrow minds....

And what if they aren't spraying anything at all?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That talks about the ionosphere, which in layman's terms is outer space. The trails that people call "chemtrails" are over 50 miles lower than that, in the upper troposphere. Which by an astonishing coincidence is also the part of the atmosphere where ice supersaturation is common and contrails can persist

The only chemical releases are the sounding rockets and satellite payloads that spark the moronic "NASA admits chemtrails" YouTubes.
edit on 5-7-2017 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i think that people who genuinely believe in something completely irrational with zero facts all the while ignoring many many provable facts that are accepted by the greatest thinkers that live today, have something seriously wrong with them psychologically.
people act like they have caught the government out at chemtrails ! when the facts are the government have never admitted chemtrails, they admitted cloud seeding, its not the same thing !!
people also forget the only facts they have about cloud seeding is the facts that the government have given you, for people who claim not to listen to the government they sure listen a lot to the government and believe them.
the govenment is freely giving this information out about cloud seeding, they were never caught out, they dont need to realease any information that they dont want to, even if they do prefer you to think they they can be made to.
chemtrail believers truely are some of the most irrational people ive ever had the misfortune to listen to, without doubt they fail terribly at understanding the simple science behind contrails.
primitive people have been looking into the skies for thousands of years and making up stories of what they seen but didnt understand, its still going on today unfortunately, but today its due to ignorance.
edit on 24-8-2017 by Michaeltiger because: spelling

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Michaeltiger

I share your opinion.

When a person believes in chemtrails and dismisses all the credible scientifically proven knowledge that you can bring to the argument as ""TPTB lies and propaganda" and proceed to support their position with random you tube videos and articles from websites that MAKE MONEY out of promoting chemtrails, then you know there is a very 'special' kind of logic being employed.

"Only the people who rely on me believing what they say so they can buy big cars and houses are telling me the truth. The people with no vested interest whatsoever are trying to mislead me". Yeah, right on brother, lol.

edit on 4-9-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

01/03/2022

Today I saw two jets way up in the sky emitting the trails we all take for granted.

Then I looked on Flight Aware and saw there were well over 15 planes flying high over/around Chicago at that moment.

It then occurred to me that the two with the white trail of "smoke" behind them were actually releasing spray of some kind, tens of thousands of feet up.

Has the existence of Chemicals being released way over our heads been confirmed yet?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So you saw two planes in the contrail layer, and immediately jumped to “Holy #, they’re spraying us!” instead of learning how contrails work.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

How long does the average duration of a contrail last?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Has the existence of Chemicals being released way over our heads been confirmed yet?

No. But clearly after 20 years people still fall for the hoax

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: justsomerandomdude

How long does the average duration of a contrail last?

Between a few seconds and many hours, depending an atmospheric conditions at the time - though to be fair we've only known this since the 1920s .....

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
And before anyone asks: the reason some aircraft flying at the same time leave short contrails, some long, persisting ones, and some none at all is because atmospheric conditions vary according to altitude. They can even vary at the same altitude - just as you get bubbles of warmer (or colder) water in a lake or sea, for example.

And if you check the atmospheric soundings you can sometimes actually determine the altitude of an aircraft just by its contrail

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join