It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Emergency Broadcast Message

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

originally posted by: yuppa
The inner circle is truly a commanding presence. is most likely what was going to be said.

Or it said The Inner Circle Is Truly In Command.

Ok then what about "a" that does not fit the quote up till the cut off point.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This is just insane-o insane stuff. Is there nobody that saw and heard the same broadcast?!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

I was hoping there would be but I guess not. Definitely weird and something I'm going to keep an eye on.

I'm wondering if it's just a coincidence about the emergency air sirens in Dallas being hacked and the emergency broadcast system in Louisville being hacked.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I am from Whitley county KY and I heard it to me and my husband just looked at each other and were like WTF! So I started googling and found this so yes it happened for sure but we thought it said the inner circle are in command so

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HannahLee

Yay...so glad someone else heard this! Do you remember what time it was?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm telling you I heard it it happened
a reply to: yuppa

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Oddly enough I do it was 12:08 like 2 nights ago I looked at the clock and my husband heard it to so we have talked about it a few times a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Thank you! So very odd....glad you could shed some more light on it!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
So when I heard it it was a man's voice and was kinda quite like almost backgroundish instead of saying this broadcast has been blah blah blah as usual it was like it cut to a lite static notice and then I heard the man say it to me it sounded like part of a conversation almost what do you think
a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I think it's weird, but no ideas beyond that. I'm in Louisville, but I missed it.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It was so creepy it made me feel a little uneasy lol a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Thanks for replying. Did you happen to make out any other part of the message? Anything in particular about the voice?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sorry for reviving a dead thread. But i just was telling my gfs family about this incident that happened to me, my ex, and her brother. We were driving in my car searching radio stations out towards Litchfield(sp?) KY a couple years ago and an emergency broadcast came on and we heard that message OP was talking about.

It was so #ing weird we all freaked the # out. We had heard "the inner circle is in control" and some muffled noises and words we couldnt hear.

Youre not the only one OP, I just googled "the inner circle is in control" because i wanted to see if anyone else had ever heard it and right after it happened i couldnt find anything online. Just made an account to say this.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

As we in the inner circle are fond of saying .....
The first rule of inner circle is never talk about inner circle.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join