It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: We're not going into Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So, you enjoy asking people questions that you realize are dumb?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I may be crazy but I ain't real dumb.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Good point. If I recall correctly, didn't President Trump launch the Syrian strike after Congress had just adjourned for a 2 week Easter vacation?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He had a couple of days to not bring it up with them. They were "working" all week.
actioninc.apts.org...

edit on 4/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
"Instability", "political instability", and "instability in the region" are commonly used phrases when justifying regime change for a reason.

Yet ruthless instablity is all that ever seems to come from "nation building" / "regime change", and ObamaHillaryCo. went all in on that stuff when he was at the helm, and as such one of the main reasons I've been so unrelenting against liberal types is when it was Obama doing it liberals still defend him in general to the death.

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Idreamofme
Trump got the completely insane liberals cheering him on.

The guy's a narcissist. He's losing his conservative base as he shows more of his Blue Dog Democrat colors. He _needs_ that cheering squad. All I can say is: Glad he screwed Hillary out of the Presidency.

As far as us not going into Syria ... there's something much bigger brewing in the Far East.

Lets not pretend the Republican's of our era aren't 'historically' all about the wars.

Yes President Obama, Hillary, and some other high ranking Democrats have been pro-war in many many cases. But there are large parts of the Left that are strongly anti-war and have been from the beginning. Just for the record, do you actually spend time on any genuine left wing sites or forums? If you had, you'd see the constant complaints against both Obama and Hillary for that very reason.

Are we supposed to forget the Democratic primaries and the way that many Bernie supporters (and Green Party voters) were constantly calling Hillary out for this crap? Or do those liberals not count?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Trump's a Republican?
Are you sure?

I keep telling people hes a democrat he just wasnt a liberal.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

He seems to be more of a reed in the wind.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Bernie doesn't count because he was in the top 10 tier of all 2016 in MIC campaign funding. Unless we're to assume them funding him was a conspiracy in of itself?

Ron Paul is still my POTUS.
edit on 12-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

With that, I am curious of your own opinion. Do you believe a false flag could have been orchestrated to enable a narrative to out the Assad regime?

It's ok if you tell the truth. The Russians openly think so. We can't sit here and say that they are completely insane. Just as ATS won't think your scientific mind is insane for pondering the same thing. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

Ron Paul is still my POTUS.

It's sad that he will never have that opportunity again.

Maybe Rand will have a chance someday......If the U.S. is still a country by then...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The gas attack? Is that what you're asking about?

I lean heavily to Assad (his military, in any case) doing it intentionally. I have a hard time thinking that Putin didn't know about it beforehand and let it happen.

I don't rule out the Syrian narrative, that they bombed a rebel weapons cache. But I don't find the argument convincing.

Does it make sense for Assad to do it? No more than it made sense for Trump to do what he did. Either way the point is to "send a message." Right?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

From what I gather from your response is that you lean to the official narrative, but somewhat on the fence and don't completely buy the MSM narrative, not ruling anything out.

Just remember where Trump was a week ago concerning Assad. Also consider the claim that ISIS was all but destroyed in that region. Then ask WHY Assad would suddenly change course with the irrational use of chems.

Refreshing to see that you are open to other possibilities. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't respect your input. Thanks for the reply.

edit on 12-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

No memes. Please.

Especially animated ones.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I'm sorry.
Star Trek: The Wrath of Phage

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Trump was acting, Hillary on the other hand........

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

That is gold. Sorry buti it is.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Don't all politicians act?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Lol. He leans to assad doing it, doesnt find syrian narrative convincing , but doesnt rule it out. But assad doing it doesnt make sense like trumps actions doesnt make sense.

Phage you are making me just as confused as you are

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Sure. But in that pic, Hilary was having some type of physiological or psychological episode. I am convinced. Nobody just acts like that while walking on stage.

edit on 12-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join