It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origin of White Skin , Blue eyes & Blond Hair

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Thank you for sharing your thoughts , I can tell that you're very well informed.

It's sad that most of this information is kept in the dark , there is so much humanity as whole could benefit if we knew all the secrets of these ancient humans.

I believe the genes we all inherited from the "Annunaki" or these ancient species of humans are just skin deep though , Plato once wrote:

"you do not know that there formerly dwelt in your land the fairest and noblest race of men which ever lived, and that you and your whole city are descended from a small seed or remnant of them which survived."

Like many pre-historic species of humans like Denisovans/Neanderthals/Cro-magnons ect. , we are just a small seed or remnants of those humans who survived.

edit on 13-4-2017 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

www.nature.com...

So genghis khan's legacy is one of the widest and is one of the most well known. He had 100s of children and the Mutation isn't regressive because it based on Y-chromosome, But it only accounts for .5% of males in the world, and has carried on for 1000 years

www.medicaldaily.com...

In order for one person to sire 8% of the people in world with blue eyes, with a regressive gene - who ever the person was would of had to have a lot of power and a lot of children.

There is probably more to the story.
edit on 13-4-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It is really boring. Do i have to play along really?:-(

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

We wuz KAAAAAANNNNNGGGZZZZZ!

Toilet seat complexion white devil neanderthals stealing the glory of the TRUE KANGZ!!!

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I believe location (environment) determines how we look...going back thousands of years ago. Science is still discovering new things about us all the time. Science is ever changing!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Just a bit of bio tweeking and some geo as well? You know...location time altitude etc? And pixels, hehe

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Right, so if my white parents would have conceived me in Africa I would be black? The amount of melanin a human can produce is a genetic thing. Yes, genetics adapt to the conditions of a long term geographical location of a people, but inherent skin color is determined by genetics.

White skin is a product of melanin production

No it is not, dark skin is. The less melanin the whiter........

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Yeah. Ancient history is hidden from the masses because we surely need no reassurance homosapiens are getting better, not worse.

Tell me, where does air conditioning and iron lungs fit into natural selection?

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. A bit unnatural. Maybe humanity peaked right before historic era electricity? Lol

Anyways. The same people telling us these facts are the same ones claiming Ashkenazi jews have Italian blood because Italians must have visited them in Turkey! (on their way through of course, no khazarian connection allowed!)
edit on 28-4-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Many think that blonde hair and blue/grey eyes are mutually dependent. It is not like that. One can often see blonde children with brown eyes and brunette children with blue eyes (youtu.be...). Many Irish have very dark hair with blue eyes, while many Polish have fair hair with hazel or brown eyes.
edit on 7-5-2017 by SwaneeRiver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Interestingly, women are more likely to have green eyes than men, the same is true for blond hair.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
As an historian , the most ancient records that we have, show that there are 4 races [skin colors] of men cauc, asian, blacks and reds. These are the skin colors and it is recorded that these colors were NOT a mixing of colors ; these are pure colors. SO you do not take a black and mix with cau to get say a red or visa versa. Modern day technology hold this to be true. Our records of planet each do NOT show where these 4 types came from, I would presume there were from an earlier form of mankind on earth & other worlds interference in earth history.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
So is blond haired blue eyed white peoples the furthest point so far in evolution??

The Chinese are... I think there were 3 waves out of Africa and the Chinese were the first...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

I believe location (environment) determines how we look...going back thousands of years ago. Science is still discovering new things about us all the time. Science is ever changing!

How did the polar bear change from the brown bear...hmmm The lighter the hair in a white enviroment the better they survived.

Why are some races fat.... during low food periods people more efficient with their fat survived.

So on and so on....

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: akaSAM
As an historian , the most ancient records that we have, show that there are 4 races [skin colors] of men cauc, asian, blacks and reds. These are the skin colors and it is recorded that these colors were NOT a mixing of colors ; these are pure colors. SO you do not take a black and mix with cau to get say a red or visa versa. Modern day technology hold this to be true. Our records of planet each do NOT show where these 4 types came from, I would presume there were from an earlier form of mankind on earth & other worlds interference in earth history.

Wow.

Of the amount of pseudo-science # talked in this thread this is close to the top.

Your post is ridiculous.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I thought the origin of the White/Blue was from the deepest pits of hell.. At least that is what society keeps telling me, damn White devils!

We're not devils. We're devo!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mersaultdies

originally posted by: akaSAM

Wow.

Of the amount of pseudo-science # talked in this thread this is close to the top.

Your post is ridiculous.

Your post is reactionary and very foolish.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

You're just being mean to me because I asked you a question that you took offence to in another thread. Instead you could have just helped me.

My post is not reactionary because it is clear beyond day that there are not 'four races' based on skin 'colors' and you can't mix those colors. That is absurd.

You shouldn't have attacked me for pointing that out.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
the reason blond hair/blue eyes/ pale skin came about was because there was not enough diversity within the human population... so the genes & stuff got triggered to gradually diversify the gene pool

not so much a natural selection protocol... as much as a failsafe so that humanity could continue without becoming clone-zombies in layman terms... and act like lemmings

the genes are conscious and react to the world they are living in
edit on th31149589306027512017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thank you all for a very interesting read, surprised no one mentioned the theory of eight European women being the 'mothers' of the European races.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
what do u mean by "furthest" a reply to: WUNK22

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join