It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin declares Syria gas attack a false flag; says more are coming

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat

originally posted by: Miracula2
...The newly released details of a U.S. intelligence assessment, which officials said demonstrated Syrian culpability in the April 4 assault that killed at least 70 people, added to rapidly escalating tensions with the Kremlin...

Could you please provide a link to that "intelligence assessment". I would like to analyze it. Didnt find it somewhere, so i begin doubting its existance.

THX in advance.

You can do a google search just as easy as I can. I have no idea where to find the actual assessment that the article is referring to.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
He's right, that's all I'm saying.

He's lying. The US unveiled intelligence that Syrian troops planned the use of chemical weapons.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
He's right, that's all I'm saying.

He's lying. The US unveiled intelligence that Syrian troops planned the use of chemical weapons.

Invisible intelligence! In the case of Iraq 2003 at least we had some funny powerpoint pr0n!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Figure people might want to read this it discusses how putin manipulates the media and Shows how he controls the media. And the damage Trump did by attacking the media because now they cant help spread the truth on Syria.

A Lesson in Moscow About Trump-Style ‘Alternative Truth

www.nytimes.com... ule=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
This Swedish doctor calls out the so called "sarin gas attack". The white helmets have had their motives questioned before. But it is actually more like a child medical snuff film. In the analysis the "doctors" do not follow medical standards and in one instance a child is murdered on film. at 2:42 they show another instance of white hats faking videos about saving children. That's not to mention that after a sarin gas attack you wouldn't want to approach the victims without gloves.

Moscow demands OPCW explain how White Helmets emerged unharmed in Syrian sarin attack

Russian Foreign Ministry says no steps taken to investigate chemical incident in Syria

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join