It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb hits german football team bus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

ISIS had specific plans to target football teams and fans. It was discovered on a muslim terrorist's laptop last year.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

ISIS had specific plans to target football teams and fans. It was discovered on a muslim terrorist's laptop last year.

Huh, missed that snippet of news. Makes my point rather... well, pointless.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

They have specific plans against anyone who is not a Sunni Muslim.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Strange coincidence, the puzzle box in the movie Hellraiser looks a lot like the Kabba at Mecca. And then when I think of the puzzle box it makes me think of the various sects of Islam pitted against each other. Shia. Sunni. Alawite.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
There are little bits of unconfirmed information starting to trickle out.

I cherry picked these from www.bbc.com...

German newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung said the letter, beginning with the phrase "in the name of Allah", mentioned Germany's use of Tornado jets in the coalition forces fighting so-called Islamic State (IS).

But it is possible the perpetrators are deliberately trying to mislead the investigation, Suddeutsche Zeitung reported, adding that an analysis of the letter by experts is under way.

Who is behind the attack?

Despite the apparent claim of an Islamic motive, the attack does not have much in common with previous incidents of that type, the BBC's correspondent in Berlin, Damien McGuinness, said.

The explosives were not designed to cause maximum damage in a crowd, as in other attacks - or to target the stadium itself, which is several kilometres away from the site.

"One possibility could be that it was a German right-wing extremist attack," he said

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Well, seeing the news this morning, where Sky are reporting on the letter denouncing Germany's participation in the anti IS ops, I take back my earlier post where I said it looked like the work of a hooligan firm.
Looks now like the work of some of the jihadi nutters.

All I can say is, great. It's taken bloody years to get rid of people selling national Front magazines and such like out the front of football grounds and for non white people to feel ok on the terraces (With a few exceptions, such as at Birmingham City etc.)

Anyone found trying to start stuff at football matches ought to be thrown into the bloody crowd imo.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: DerBeobachter

My prediction, this was an attempted terrorist attack from a radical Muslim

That´s what all hope that want to spread a bit of anti muslim hate and help to divide the people.

Btw, i am not muslim!
I am not a religious nut following any cult!

As a fellow German, I feel embarrassed sometimes by your insistence that it is never terrorist muslims. Look at all the other threads. Statistically it turns out to be mostly muslim terror attacks, despite you and others telling us to wait for more detail. Well we wait and it is muslim terrorists. One was mildly unclear but can still not be dismissed.

I am old school, we were also brainwashed at school but somehow not to the degree younger Germans are nowadays.

You are allowed to go against the mainstream, listen to your gut feelings and make up your own mind. yet you always sound like a 'good German', open minded to the detriment of our once beautiful country and our own poeple.

You may not like it and it might be 'verboten' to not like muslim terrorists but it is people like you that have unfortunately got us into this predicament.

Nobody wants a second holocaust FFS, we all know that not all muslims are blablabla. However there has to be enough oomph and logic in you to see the blooming bearded Elephant in the room.

You are brainwashed and I know a lot of people like you. Break free and take the red pill.
edit on 12-4-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Maybe someone decided to do something about the recent behaviour of BVB supporters.

German football clubs have condemned the actions of some Borussia Dortmund fans after they attacked visiting RB Leipzig fans, including children. Hundreds of hardcore BVB fans threw bottles and spat on the visitors.

read more here

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Just breaking 5 mins ago

Islamist suspect arrested over Borussia Dortmund bus bomb attack, German prosecutors say

www.bbc.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Doubts raised about authenticity of letters claiming responsibility

Doubts have been raised about the authenticity of both the letters claiming responsibility for the attack, reports Melanie Hall in Berlin.

The one reportedly from the "radical left-wing scene" is a bad fake, according to expert and Zeit Online writer Johannes Radke.

As for the letter purportedly from an Isil follower, DPA reports that investigators said there is no Isil symbol on the letter, which is said to be unusual. 

The text also does not use any Arabic words apart from right at the beginning and is otherwise written all in German, which is also being seen as unusual.

I didnt know they found 2 letters claiming responsibility, one from isis and one from the far left.. but both are possibly fake. This is a strange one

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
aaaaah...so cute...

I guess majority of EU will have to get used to terror attacks. That's...apparently something quite ordinary...in Baghdad. No reason why we shouldnt import it.

First time in my life...I feel somewhat greatful..for being born in a backwards...90 % catholic country. Also..it helps we are poor so no poor refugee wants to come here.

Recently it was reported that only 30 something refugees applied for asylum here. They all want to go to Germany and Britain.

Good luck Germany...it's gonna be a wild ride...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Thank you. I'm sick and tired of people who rush to defend the Islam as soon someone starts to ask legitimate questions. Tim Allen said it feels like 1930 Nazis Germany and he was straight on point with his statement. The propaganda machines in Germany are working overtime and if you take a really hard look it's so obvious that they have ulterior motives. The Aylan Kurdi picture receieved a world wide outcry from all the media but only a handful published the picture of Ebba Åkerlund. The picture of her is not for the faint of heart i admit that but at the same time the media has no problem showing gassed children. The dead dog got more news paper articles than her. F#ck this #. Hell ATS has no thread about her too.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I read both letters now and they sound like pure garbage. One is the typical Daesh kill all infidels drivel and the second is allegedly from Antifa and blaming german Football Clubs for the rise of fascist Hooligans and the bus was seen as a symbol and they didn't wanted to cause any harm. I'm no expert but both look fake. The grammar and punctuation seems off aswell. There was no prior warning before the IEDs went off and that indicates this wasn't a extortion attempt either. Apparently the IEDs were filled with all sorts of shrapnell like objects but they weren't intended to deal maximum damage. There are conflicting reports about that though.
edit on 12-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Did you hear about that hilarious second letter the police found in the vicinity of the bombing? The very-very left leaning, so much left leaning that it sounds to me much more like ironic use of left-wing-slang? "Nazi-Innen"?

I would bet on a right-wing nut, one of those persons who (seen by the MSM and the police) are always solitary, lonesome people who just wanted to have some kind of revenge or something. Yes, I am looking at the affair around the "NSU"..

This was neither a muslim nor a left-wing-antifa job, in my opinion.
Do you need numbers/statistics about acts of terror commited by rightwing vs. leftwing vs. islamistics?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I would bet on a right-wing nut

Because it's their MO ?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Spectrum?

Like the autism spectrum?

Two suspects “from the Islamist spectrum have come into the focus of the criminal prosecution,” according to authorities, and their apartments have been searched.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
Just breaking 5 mins ago

Islamist suspect arrested over Borussia Dortmund bus bomb attack, German prosecutors say

www.bbc.com...

An Islamist! It can't be! OMFG!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
a reply to: kamatty

probably a firework.

Not even in the islamist firework spectrum.

The blast radius of the attack was about 100m. Prosecutors said it was lucky the casualties were not worse.

Ms Koehler said a piece of shrapnel had embedded itself in the headrest of one of the seats on the team bus.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

No.
It has to be a terrorist attack because these rival teams and fans are always non-violent...

That was sarcasm for those of you who are kinda' daft...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Wow. Germany is getting to be just like the U.S..

Just run out and grab the first middle-eastern appearing person and blame them...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join