It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax March Saturday April 15

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This protest hasn't gotten quite the press of the women's march (and I have seen more press about the March For Science, which I will be attending in Washington DC) However, there are some areas where it looks as though a fairly large number will be attending. If you're close and you agree with them or just want to do some freelance reporting here to ATS, then here's the website:

PRESIDENT TRUMP:
We need a president who works for all Americans, and a tax system that does too. Release your tax returns and commit to a fair tax system for the American people.

SATURDAY, APRIL 15, 2017

We're marching on Washington, D.C. in 4 days to ask Donald Trump:

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?
Tax March

There are only two that are (somewhat) near me (2-3 hour drive). I'm expecting them to be small but I am planning on going. I expect that there will be a decent crowd in Houston and some of the other major cities.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Oh this will probably accomplish 10x what any other march has

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Garbage.

I hope it rains.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Nothing really wrong with demanding Trump's tax data but.

Maybe a better protest would be for lowering taxes for everybody ?

And maybe throw in some protesting about over paid and wasteful bureaucracy.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
A tax return march? Who came up with such a useless idea? And btw the science march is not for science i saw the list who is attending and it's just used to protest Trump again. The LGBTQ crowd is marching with them but there is only one slight problem because science proved already that there are only 2 genders. Oops. Those people are a disgrace and just hypocrites.

edit on 11-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

On April 15, we’re marching on Washington and in communities across the country to send a clear message to Donald Trump: You work for us, and we demand answers.

Good luck with that. I'm sure he'll get the message loud and clear and immediately release his tax returns.

edit on 4/11/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why are people still hung up on his tax returns? The IRS cleared him from any wrong doing. The generation x cares only about stupid causes to show the world hey look at us we are so progressive. F#ck this sh!t.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The LGBTQ crowd is marching with them but there is only one slight problem because science proved already that there are only 2 genders. Oops. Those people are a disgrace and just hypocrites.
[
*intenseifies*

edit on 11-4-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Agreee with other posters...

Sure Trump should releases his taxes but a "tax march " might be better off addressing the 1/3 of our earnings being taken..

I will march to protest income taxes ... but cmon who really cares about Trumps that does not help the people just the democrats or anyone looking to say "I told you so " about Trump.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It's great folks are still obsessed with Trump on both sides of the spectrum, what an award winning show.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Nothing really wrong with demanding Trump's tax data but.

Maybe a better protest would be for lowering taxes for everybody ?

And maybe throw in some protesting about over paid and wasteful bureaucracy.

Ehh I'd rather him get back to fulfilling more of his promises. Releasing his taxes now would do nothing but bring anything negative they can find to the headlines of tomorrow's news, instead of the real news we all would like to get back to. Right now Trump is in a slump with the warmongers getting their way with Syria and the lackluster health plan they recently tried to pass.

As to the march/protesting, well good luck getting that 2 seconds of fame on their local news stations. Other than that I could careless about all these pointless marches that do nothing but waste time and risk local businesses being destroyed.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
How about doing something useful for once and protest for lending aid to the south sudan famine that surprisingly is getting not much press coverage at all. Who cares about 4.9 million people who starve to death right? Back in the days marching for you beliefs meant something and it was always a worthy cause. Now it's used as an excuse to protest against meaningles bs. F#ck them all.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
How about doing something useful for once and protest for lending aid to the south sudan famine that surprisingly is getting not much press coverage at all. Who cares about 4.9 million people who starve to death right? Back in the days marching for you beliefs meant something and it was always a worthy cause. Now it's used as an excuse to protest against meaningles bs. F#ck them all.

Virtue Signaling Olympics! "VSO" Seems to be the fad amongst those who have taken politics to a religious level?

Meaningless protest. Must be nice or pathetic, just depends on how you look at it, to travel to DC and raise your fists in the air and call everyone who disagrees with you a Fascist!

Meanwhile people who are struggling to get by will be working to pay their bills.....

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

A tax return march? Who came up with such a useless idea? And btw the science march is not for science i saw the list who is attending and it's just used to protest Trump again. The LGBTQ crowd is marching with them but there is only one slight problem because science proved already that there are only 2 genders. Oops. Those people are a disgrace and just hypocrites.

And when exactly did science prove that? Short answer to save you trouble is it didn't. It's just something you made up.

Besides which what relavence would the number of genders have on LGBTQ community supporting the march?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I kinda don't think that's going to get much traction.

Leftist Progressives don't want lower tax rates for everyone; they demand to raise taxes on the 1% and the privileged white middle class. And they're engine of economic recovery is an over paid bloated bureaucracy to micro-manage everyone's daily lives. And lets face it........its only the members of the victim classes and their Leftist Progressive leaders that actually show up in large numbers to protest anything.

Frankly, demanding Trumps tax stuff seems rather pointless........as I understand it, he can't because he's under incessant IRS audit, much like most US Corporations.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If someone wanted me to release my tax returns to the public, I would tell them to kiss my

The IRS already has Trump's tax returns. If the people were to find out how little taxes the rich pay, they would be pissed. All the rich, not just Trump. I would bet the Tax returns released by some candidates are not actually truely expressing their true wealth.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What a bunch of political slanted drivel .

Get over his taxes.he was smart and used all the loop holes that corrupted politicians such as hillary helped setup for the extremely rich. He filed them and the irs deemed nothing illegal.

This could have been a good thing but once again the left is more concerned with their butt hurt and poltical agenda than actually doing something to better this country.

edit on 27430America/ChicagoTue, 11 Apr 2017 12:27:36 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

And when exactly did science prove that? Short answer to save you trouble is it didn't. It's just something you made up.

Besides which what relavence would the number of genders have on LGBTQ community supporting the march?

Penis and Vagina. Man and woman. It's not rocket science. To be clear i don't have anything against the LGBTQWHDASZNVX crowd. It just got out of hand pretty quick and we need to pull the plug so to speak. Pepple identify as a eggplant now and instead of treating it as a mental illness we encourage them. We are at a point where parents feed their little kids hormones to change them into a boy or a girl. That's just f#cked up and cruel. Children change their opinions all the time until they get older and still there is no telling what the negative longterm effects of the actions of their parents will be. They are also in a minority but demand we change our laws that worked for centuries to fit their needs. Hell there was a debate over the use of he and she in the news and banning them because it's now deemed racist and they should switch to genderneutral terms. The f#ck?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Oh this will probably accomplish 10x what any other march has

You're probably right.

10 x 0 = 0

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I really hoped the pseudo SJW's where not going to do something stupid this time.

Over taxation is a HUGE problem.

I guess they are pretty useful to discredit a real problem.

Associate any real grievances with the "I am original" crowd with gauged ears and purple hair.

Facebook will be the downfall of society.

Can any of these losers look up deductions?

Maybe we could describe it in a meme.

Didn't think I would see the day that the establishment turned the hippies out to do their bidding, it is surreal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join