It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Has Just Given Jihadis a Thousand Reasons to Stage Fake Flag Operations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: 727Sky

Yea i know. Id be false flaggin the crap out of syria if i was daesh. Let trump do all the fighting for them.

It wouldnt be that hard considering msm is gonna yell assad did it

Yep since our regime change Jihadist do not have cruise missiles (yet) or an airforce let uncle scamie do the heavy hitting !

That's what happened with the NATO campaign in Libya. Most of the "rebels" were paramilitary groups and terrorist groups. Qaddafi even warned Tony Blair in the leaked transcripts that the rebels were Al-Qaeda affiliates (HERE). Western leaders ignored it and still acted as the air force for those groups. Some of those exact same groups then moved into Mali and were immediately labeled terrorists.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
A cowardly terrorist who would kill their own people in order to get the US to attack the cowardly terrorists enemies.

Well, that got me all sorted out too.

I guess eight years of calling Radical Islamic Terrorism something else was having an effect ... that ... or all this Tequila.

Cheers, Cowboy and Sky!!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: Snarl
But ... but ... what if we just started tearing everyone a new a-hole over there and drove them into Iran as refugees?

They would probably be shot at the border after they were sorted by age and sex appeal ?

This guy Peter Ford ... he likes Pandora's Box and Schrödinger's Cat analogies ... plus, they interviewed him on the BBC.

I don't see Trump's missile attack as anything other than a strategic blunder. If Trump was putting on a show for Xi Jinping ... then okay. I don't see how it can be much of a platform for future false flags. Gimme an example.

Time will tell.. If I were running the Jihadist show and I was getting my butt kicked by the Syrian army, Air force, and the Russian bombing campaign I would do anything to diminish their capabilities to hurt my forces. Trigger events like white phosphorous used or chemical attacks would be easy to do.. Sarin attack ? Did you notice the first respondents in many cases were not wearing gloves, mask, or hazmat suits... I am not a sarin expert but I do believe even less than one drop will kill you which has been widely reported..

I still believe (until proof surfaces to the otherwise) that a bomb hit a Jihadist chemical storage area... I just can not believe Assad or his forces are so stupid to give America and her allies a reason to go full force for regime change.... Also the same tactic was tried last year which has been widely reported that it was the Jihadist that did the chemical attack...

DOESN'T SOMETHING SEEM WRONG WITH THIS LATEST GAS ATTACK ?
youtu.be...

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Because the president doesn't have an intelligence apparatus so pervasive that figuring out who is doing the attacking would just be impossible...

Assad has a record of using chemical weapons against civilians, FSA, and Daesh positions.

I find it rather interesting how quickly people dismiss the notion that he could have actually been the perpetrator.

I guess believing conspiracy theories is more entertaining.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I've took time to channel surf the MSM news today... in between weeding the lawns & garden areas....

it seems that the deep state IC has come out with proof that the Jihadi ISIS forces did not stage a false-flag chemical attack,,,, but Syria did and the Russians even helped load the bombs at that airfield...

so, according to covert intelligence, the Russians and Syrians did a joint chemical attack... just WoW ! all the pieces are fitting just right for an expanded Proxy War with Russia/Syria/Iran/Hizbullah/other Shia warriors

in my world... these neocons who are assuredly giving false testimony so as to get the USA into a major conflict need to be incarcerated to keep the geo-political set up of Nato & USA out of a engineered war

The Jihad Magazine put out by ISIS now must go all out in putting all kinds of tortured & maimed children's photos in each issue printed.... Now that ISIS knows images of burning children is what pushes Trumps' bottons...and angers him so much that he will bomb Syrian airbases with Russians quartered nearby...
Next time that Trumps buttons get pushed he might even bomb the Russian ground troops that kill the ISIS mercenary Army-of-the-CIA or straff the Russian Destroyers with missiles that shoot down the USA's Jets & drones

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

all they have to do is use ieds full of baby powder.

then:

msm: "blah blah blah assad".
trump: "yada yada yada Attack!"
isil: " praise allah!"

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Why bother believing you know that to be a fact?

You do not have proof...nor will anyone provide it..WAY too many disgusting groups at play in this world.

Way too many want syria...want it all.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Being that the U.S. controls ISIS to an extent, wouldn't the U.S. want to coordinate these false flags with them as a matter of convenience?

I mean, we give them weapons and $ you'd hope they'd cooperate. Geez.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

quit giving them weapons & $ they will probably start fight for assad instead of against him

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

And does the U.S. gov't want that?

Helllll no.

Assad stands in the way of their natural gas pipeline. Therefore, he's a tyrant and must die. You know how this works. This episode is a re-run.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

lol. its not a re-run. the dvd is stuck on repeat mode.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Except it wasn't a false flag and we tracked the plane that dropped it, then we tracked the plane that bombed the scene after to cover it up.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

2 sides to every story. Russia says they hit (from a plane) the chemical weapons that daesh had stored. The chemical attack came during heavy bombardment of the area.

And russia also says that u.s. still hasnt provided any sort of proof that assad did it (even going so far as to call the idea far-fetched).

so one of the 2 is obviously not telling the whole truth. lie detector tests are in order

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Jihadis like the Al Nusra....ahm... western funded White Helmets:

Ordered Censored by Trump: Swedish Medical Associations Says White Helmets Murdered Kids for Fake Gas Attack Videos

Trump and McMaster Ordered US Army Cyber Command to "take out VT's servers" to prevent you from reading this article...according to congressional source

Swedish Doctors For Human Rights (swedhr.org) analysed videos, the rescue after an alleged attack by Syrian government forces. The doctors found that the videos were counterfeit, where even Arabic stage directions were overheard, and that the alleged “Rescue” in actuality is a murder. On first analysis, it looked as though the doctors working on the child assumed he was already dead.
However, after broader investigation, our team ascertained that the boy was unconscious from an overdose of opiates. The video shows the child receiving injections in his chest, perhaps in the area of the heart and was eventually killed while a clearly fake adrenaline injection was administered.
VT

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth
No conclusive proof was provided. Just hearsay and/or circumstantial evidence provided by an historically untrustworthy source - which attempts to force the blame at an improbable possibility.

With that in mind - I'll stick with the most likely/common-sense possibility. It was a setup, and Assad/Syrian regime is once again the patsy.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

So the terrorists had them but never used them and Assad used them but never had them.
Got it.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

......Just so we are clear, you'd be saying exactly the same thing if President H. Clinton would have done the same and more, right? Just checking

Isn't the what if Hillary dodge getting old?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Taking all recent so called jihadi attacks into consideration, I came to the conclusion that they are really the thickest people there are. Now that is a good thing for the rest of us as thickos can be easily tricked.
They are thick and cowards.
They are also liars and enjoy what they are doing.
The last statement of the thicko that killed innocent people in Sweden said he did it for what Trump did. OMG.
Trump had not attacked anyone yet when he decided to kill Swedish people who live in Sweden, which has nothing to do with the USA.
Trump wasn't even president when they drove into people in Berlin and Trump was still arguing his side when they killed kids and other innocents in Niece [France].
Obummer was still president when they killed people who drew their precious muhammed.
It shows their non-logic.

They are like monkeys who can talk somehow and drive cars. It shouldn't be difficult to stop them if we were allowed to implement common sense.

And to OP I have to say, what are you suggesting? Doing everything islamists ask for or else you are scared they'll go mental?
Now that is a defeatist attitude that scares me more than any of those idiot terrorist attacks.

Reason being [very shortly] that even if they had everything the way they ever wanted it to and everyone around the world would become a muslim and do exactly as they say, they'd still kill, rape and terrorise.

Therefore let's ask braver nations/men to put an end to that charade.

edit on 11-4-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2017 by Hecate666 because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join