It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Class A EVP in a Empty House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
My Video Evidence may be none at the current moment but I have captured Hundred of Hours of Spirit Voice recordings in my House. This latest example I placed downstairs in my Living Room. We recently lost our Dog due to old age and having mini Heart Attacks (she was 13) so I decided to place it in her former area and just let it run to see what it picks up. Its a motion activated recorder so our Air Vent triggers it a lot so you will hear the air vent in the background but listen closely as I hear a very noticeable "Sniffle/Breath" type of deal.

Note:This is recently recorded

EVP

Note: I've had these clips discussed on Above Top Secret in the Paranormal Section Forums before Im just posting them again in a different forum to see if i can get different opinions.

The Spirits in my House are very intelligent. When my Dog was alive they interacted with her all the time. Hell they even knew her name and told her to get off the couch at one point. I guess even when people are dead they dont like animals on the furniture hahah. Some of these our some of my favorite clips because my Dog responded to each command. And at one point even started to whine.

Class A EVP Jenny (Dog Moving around in Background) (3_59am)

Class A EVP Chris (Note Dog Moving around in Background) 2_05_2017 at 3_19_23am

EVP telling my Dog to come over here (Shes walking in the Background)

EVP Get off then Dog starts to Cry
edit on 10-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

Edit: All these clips were recorded in the same room
edit on 10-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: added a sentence

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Wow those are pretty cool. I've had some experiences myself.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Steve, how many EVP's do you have available to listen to online?

Very interesting stuff, as usual.

Also, which of your recordings is the most compelling evidence you captured so far?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Steve, how many EVP's do you have available to listen to online?

Very interesting stuff, as usual.

Also, which of your recordings is the most compelling evidence you captured so far?

All of the recordings that I have captured so far our on my Soundcloud Profile for the public to view. I have been recording now for about 2 years on almost a daily basis. My Most compelling one would probably be this Heavily enhanced EVP describing that my Eyes our Blue and that the Spirits are Lost. I still have the original recording. And I totally noticed the compressed "Spirit Talking" using wavepad i was able to bring out the Message and it was shocking.

EVP Were Lost Your Eyes are Blue

Original Recording

They accurately described the color of my Eyes.

edit on 10-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Wow those are pretty cool. I've had some experiences myself.

Thanks. What kind of experiences have you had?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I think I've listened to just about all of them since I first came across your posts.
GReat stuff.
Do you ever get creeped out knowing this stuff is happening in your home?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I think I've listened to just about all of them since I first came across your posts.
GReat stuff.
Do you ever get creeped out knowing this stuff is happening in your home?

All the time. My Hair stands up every time I get a really good one especially when I get family member names that have passed. Common names I have received are my Mom's older sister who died of Cancer when she was 10, and my step Grandmother's name who died in 2011. Hell I even received family member names who I have never even met before. Example I received the name "Ebberts" and I didn't know what it meant till I asked my Grandfather who was living with us at the time and he said that was my real Grandmothers last name. Who I never met as she died before I was born. She was also sick for a very long time with Cancer in the House ended up dieing in the Hospital.

A lot of people try and tell me that I am communicating with Demons who mimik loved ones. However the big difference here is that I ain't communicating with them. I utilize a technique known as Passive EVP Recording. I just set up my recorder to pick up the Sound Waves before I go to Bed and then when I get the time play back the file. And when I receive a very convincing message I will email the file to myself and enhance it using wavepad.

Since I have been doing this I have come to accept that Spirit is all around us whether we are aware of it or not. They can also influence our Dreams. I have captured EVPs that trigger Sleep Talking. And when we don't respond to them if they try to influence our dreams then they get royal pissed off. I have caught EVPs shouting F Bombs at me trying to get me to wake up.

evp-hey-wake-up

Hi There evp

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
There are "classes"? Where did you get that idea from - Ghostbusters?

Some people take their wishful-thinking too serious. "class A"..

For a definition of a class and its members you first need some actual FACTS about the categories.
What are the parameters - size? visual body or not? scary, not very scary, not scary at all? Mark the answer..

This is the use of pseudo-scientific vocabulary to give it a more reliable and serious side.

All the while it is audio with sounds juuuuust above the backgroundnoise.. Okay.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I've stayed overnight at the Farnsworth house in Gettysburg. 1 time, I was setting up for this kid spirit, and across the room my camera went off and took a picture... It was off before and after and nobody near it. I heard knocking and dragging in the attic, they say it's the snipers that would get shot, drug away and the next would lay down. The next time we went there we had a detector go off in a room so I went to the corner of the room to take a pic and my camera kept dying. I just put fresh out of the wrapper batteries in that night. Also we checked the video camera set up in the room with laser grid, I don't have the video personally but you can see a person walking by.

Not sure about this one... My grandmother created a fb acct a few days before she died, had 1 friend on it. About a month later I got a friend request from her... I asked my dad and step mom that has access to her Kindle if they did it and they said no. They perked up to my question though.

I have some more, but my kids wants me to read her some books. I'll Try to think of more and post them later.

BTW, I really enjoy your time and effort on your recordings
edit on 14-4-2017 by GraffikPleasure because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join